|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Looks like to pay back the town of greece he is going to help disabled vets. lol
is that you nickbo??
Plus he has a job offer at Dunkin Donuts. lol
I guess I was wrong, you're not nickbo. Or maybe you are by posting these comments of yours that are very at best, very stupid. Why don't you like the police or veterans?
truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

You know what stuck me reading his parole transcript, that he interfered with an investigation where a white drunk and high cop caused a black female to deliver a black baby prematurely.
The baby could have died, but lived with some issues. And by reading the transcript, Rahn doesn't even now how the baby's medical situation is today and he doesn't even know if the baby is a boy or a girl.
It's shameful and shows what type of man he really is, even today. He hasn't changed a bit.
He says every day he thinks about why he did stuff, yet he never ask anyone about the baby?
I guess he only cares about himself. Even when he was protecting his dirty cops, it wasn't because he cared for them, it was it would fall back on him.
Rahn, if your out of jail reading this, the baby is a Girl named Azaria Sharp and she suffers from multiple health issues because of the crash that you tried to cover up, and the Town of Greece was even sued over the baby and her injuries.
I think you owe her and her mother an apology.
You know there is so much scummy things that can be said about this guy, that you don't have to lie. I'm positive he knows about the baby, it was in the news. Did he tell you he didn't know when you asked him?
I think an apology would be nice too on his part. But we do not know if that happened privately. Probably not, but we do not know.
I wish that Officer wasn't driving drunk, that Rahn didn't cover it up and lastly that mother was not driving illegally. Everyone has to answer to their misdeeds. That poor baby did not deserve any of this.

Since: Nov 12

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there is so much scummy things that can be said about this guy, that you don't have to lie. I'm positive he knows about the baby, it was in the news. Did he tell you he didn't know when you asked him?
I think an apology would be nice too on his part. But we do not know if that happened privately. Probably not, but we do not know.
I wish that Officer wasn't driving drunk, that Rahn didn't cover it up and lastly that mother was not driving illegally. Everyone has to answer to their misdeeds. That poor baby did not deserve any of this.
That was a very good post.
Nickbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe next time try reading the linked documents before you go spewing nonsense. That goofyFuck isn't sorry that it happened...he's only sorry he got caught. I guarantee he'll be in the news for some other completeFuckup in the next couple of years.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Nickbo wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe next time try reading the linked documents before you go spewing nonsense. That goofyFuck isn't sorry that it happened...he's only sorry he got caught. I guarantee he'll be in the news for some other completeFuckup in the next couple of years.
Those transcripts were a year old, moron.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Just how many Nick's are on Rochester Topix?
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Purple 1 wrote:
Just one. The rest are cheap knockoffs.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
Crackers always get released. The system is set up to release crackers no matter what kind of crime it is. If he was black, he would get 60 years to life. Even those white folks are upset that a honky of theirs got free. This cracker needs to die in prison
Perhaps you should assert yourself to help make that happen. Perhaps you should become more involved in your community so that you can affect the change that you want. Are you a complainer and a dreamer or are you a doer? If you aren't just performing lip service then get out there and make a difference to get what you want.
Nickbo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Purple 1 wrote:
Including yourself? Just one.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

I would like to see the hearing transcript for 2012. In the one from 2011, Rahn was so apathetic about his dereliction of his duties regarding hiring Pignato and covering up for Josheph. I would like to hear how he retooled his remarks in the 2012 transcripts.

No matter what business you are in, an employee should never cover up for a coworker or do 'favors'. This specially goes for public servants. I kind of got the feeling that Rahn felt that this was a 'perk' of his position. Huge mistake. I'm sure that this is the status quo for all police departments though. Some more than others.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

Black Daddy X wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a doer, and you don't know if i am involved in the community or not. As far as lip service, you can get that all day long with these racist crackers on here. All they do is rant and make racist slurs against blacks. Who are you, by the way?
My name is Nick. You are correct, I do not know if you are involved in your community. There isn't anyone that is incapable of lip service, it's not exclusive to white people as you seem to believe.

Please don't speak to me in a manner that you wouldn't dare face to face. Your usage of derogatory racial terms only damages your character and not my ego as you intended. If that is, in fact, the way you speak to white people in real life then I would guess that that is the source of your discontent and I would suggest that you might want to try a different angle.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

http://www.13wham.com/media/li b/16/6/e/a/6ea2f6b2-c1fb-489a- bf79-6d12d3a4fd50/MERRITT_RAHN ___Parole_Transcript_2011.pdf
COMMISSIONER ELOVICH: And what happened to the baby?
THE INMATE: The baby lived, and I don't know how he is now or how she is now, but the baby lived, and I don't know any more about that.
Note that this transcript is from a year ago, Nov 2011, and is in no way any indication of Rahns current statements at his current parole hearing.
Me Nick

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Are you saying now that maybe he isn't as self-centered and maybe he found out about the baby??
If he didn't even know the sex of the black baby back then,
I doubt he care to find out a year later.
I re-read what I wrote and I don't see anywhere where I had said that or anything like that.

You are only guessing about what has taken place in a years time. Anyone can pretty much guess anything without actual knowledge and be as correct as the other guy. So, you are using your lack of knowledge as a point of argument. Seems legit.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Me Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
I re-read what I wrote and I don't see anywhere where I had said that or anything like that.
You are only guessing about what has taken place in a years time. Anyone can pretty much guess anything without actual knowledge and be as correct as the other guy. So, you are using your lack of knowledge as a point of argument. Seems legit.
Holy cow !!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

http://www.13wham.com/media/li b/16/4/6/4/46428b90-3499-4aec- 9f8e-d8eccc09b407/MERRITT_RAHN _Parole_Board_Transcript__2012 .pdf
Rahn says about Pignatos background check, that what ever was wrong with pignatos background was NOT criminal. I guess in Rahn's mind it's legal to hire a prostitute for another cops bachelors party??
It also makes you wonder why he wasn't arrested for that? Maybe they let him off like they let cops off for parking tickets??
Give it a rest.
Tmax

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Me Nick wrote:
<quoted text>
Note that this transcript is from a year ago, Nov 2011, and is in no way any indication of Rahns current statements at his current parole hearing.
Who CARES!!!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tmax wrote:
<quoted text>Who CARES!!!
RacistBarn does.

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judged:

http://www.13wham.com/media/li b/16/4/6/4/46428b90-3499-4aec- 9f8e-d8eccc09b407/MERRITT_RAHN _Parole_Board_Transcript__2012 .pdf
Rahn says about Pignatos background check, that what ever was wrong with pignatos background was NOT criminal. I guess in Rahn's mind it's legal to hire a prostitute for another cops bachelors party??
It also makes you wonder why he wasn't arrested for that? Maybe they let him off like they let cops off for parking tickets??
How now brown cow? The quick red fox jumped over the lazy brown dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY King Andrew Cuomo corruption exposed 23 min Ha Ha 7
Black man goes on shooting rampage 3 dead 59 min tom barker 3
Rachel Barnhart Much Better Than Bob Lonsberry 1 hr Trace 8
Pascarella..anyone know any 1 hr Steel City Steelers 5
Three Whites arrest for a Meth Lab (Dec '12) 2 hr steel city stupid 4
WHEC wrong again 4 hr rePIGpublican 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
•••
•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••