Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Well that didn't take very long. She has lost a ton of respect from her viewers. Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame. ,Rachel. Hopefully, the rest of the newscasters aren't so shallow.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Know what's really shallow ?..stealing other people usernames because you don't like them. And petty as well.

Those questions by Rachael were spot on. The mayors response was childish and telling of her lack of character.
You make 140 G Lovely..suck it up and answer questions based on your unprofessional behavior. You don't to answer questions or be scrutinized..you should have stayed home and his in the closet..not run for mayor. You have thin skin..and even thinner decioson making skills. It's like she never worked in a professional environment before.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

rochmetro wrote:
Know what's really shallow ?..stealing other people usernames because you don't like them. And petty as well.
Those questions by Rachael were spot on. The mayors response was childish and telling of her lack of character.
You make 140 G Lovely..suck it up and answer questions based on your unprofessional behavior. You don't to answer questions or be scrutinized..you should have stayed home and his in the closet..not run for mayor. You have thin skin..and even thinner decioson making skills. It's like she never worked in a professional environment before.
Not sure what your first sentence means. Check out Rachel's fb page. She sold out tonight and said her and Mayor Ditzy have "moved on". Posed for a pic with her. Ditzy still won't answer her questions even though we all know they er pulled over TWICE! One for 92, one for 97. But yet Rachel poses in a pic with her. What a sell out. I'm really disappointed. For shame.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Oh. And the original post really was from me. Lol. I know Crotchety has been posting using my name. But it really is me. I'm pissed off at Rachel for rolling over. Smh
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Hear ye, hear ye.....Rachel Barnhart would be the ultimate DITZ.

A Ditz is exclusively a White Female.

Sorry I've been in a miserable funk lately, having trouble deciphering white from black.

What a ditz, I AM.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Barnhart is outstanding unlike the losers posting here.
The big ditz warren is such a loser and Barnhart did a great job getting under her skin.
Warren claims she has "moved on."

Sure sweetheart. Just like Nixon "moved on" from Watergate.

Nice try you nitwit.

Other possible Warren descriptives: airhead, big mama, lardo, minus mind, clueless, bimbo.

She makes Alex White look good.

Mayor Johnson, please come back!
Festus Haggen

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Did you see Rachels face in that fb picture??
My god, no wonder she has no man, can you even imagine having to wake up with that face every morning???
Pooch up like an old toad.
Rougher than a wagon load full of cobs.
No more chance than a grass hopper in a hen house.
Rachel Fan

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Rachel has a steady boyfriend now you idiot. As she did not go to her recent trip to napa valley by herself.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
Well that didn't take very long. She has lost a ton of respect from her viewers. Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame.,Rachel. Hopefully, the rest of the newscasters aren't so shallow.
Where is Berkley from TV10? The hell with Rachel.
Windows 8 SUCKS

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

If anyone has a target on their back it has to be Lonsberry.
MeanMayor

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

There is this video on YouTube of her screaming and losing her temper that was just released.. It looks like and sounds like her can anyone confirm this ... You can FastForward to the 30 second mark to see.

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Well that didn't take very long. She has lost a ton of respect from her viewers. Hope you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame.,Rachel. Hopefully, the rest of the newscasters aren't so shallow.
She had no other choice but to sell out.
One of the first rules of news report is not to become a part of the story or report.
Additionally, she's covered the Mayor's office for the past three Mayors. To be blackballed by the Mayor, for what ever reason, would be damaging to her career and standing as a journalist.
Mayor Lovely and Uncle Phil are driving Suburban One of a cliff just fine all by themselves.....No need for Rachel to help push.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

MeanMayor wrote:
There is this video on YouTube of her screaming and losing her temper that was just released.. It looks like and sounds like her can anyone confirm this ... You can FastForward to the 30 second mark to see.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
LOL!
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

BlackyBlack wrote:
<quoted text>
She had no other choice but to sell out.
One of the first rules of news report is not to become a part of the story or report.
Additionally, she's covered the Mayor's office for the past three Mayors. To be blackballed by the Mayor, for what ever reason, would be damaging to her career and standing as a journalist.
Mayor Lovely and Uncle Phil are driving Suburban One of a cliff just fine all by themselves.....No need for Rachel to help push.
It hurt her with the viewers especially by posing with had and plastering it in her facebook. People are pissed.
BlackyBlack

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>It hurt her with the viewers especially by posing with had and plastering it in her facebook. People are pissed.
She's on Ch.8, worst viewership in Rochester....so it cant be too many viewers.
Hence the reason for damage control. They can't afford to lose anymore viewers.
The man

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Keep up the great reporting, Rachel.
We are really tired of Warren's attitude.
Livin in the burbs

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

who cares.... rachel, lovely, rochester is the arm pit of western new york. lovin life in the burbs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is there a Fastrac on East Main Street in D... (Feb '14) 6 min Diamond Daisy 7
Firefighters On Scene of Greece House Fire (Feb '14) 7 min Diamond Daisy 2
Who's Life Will Bob Lonsberry Try To Ruin This ... (Feb '14) 8 min Diamond Daisy 6
Prostitution sting in Henrietta leads to arrests 20 min Diamond Daisy 11
Two Men Stabbed Outside Convenience Store 23 min Crystal Crissy 4
My dog 24 min Tardation without... 4
White Woman Contractor Protests to get Companie... 47 min Diamond Daisy 14
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••