|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Rock wrote:
America gave the gays a flag,
and the blacks never got a flag.
America (as in U.S. Government) didn't give gays a flag (you may be the only person on the planet that didn't know this). They created it privately as a symbol to wave at gay parades and functions. No taxpayer dollars went into the creation of the flag.

Additionally, no one recognizes it officially. In other words, it is strictly a colorful piece of fabric symbolizing their movement.

The solution: create your own flag. Another problem solved by the white community, without the outlay of taxpayer funds.

You're welcome.
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
America (as in U.S. Government) didn't give gays a flag (you may be the only person on the planet that didn't know this). They created it privately as a symbol to wave at gay parades and functions. No taxpayer dollars went into the creation of the flag.
Additionally, no one recognizes it officially. In other words, it is strictly a colorful piece of fabric symbolizing their movement.
The solution: create your own flag. Another problem solved by the white community, without the outlay of taxpayer funds.
You're welcome.
Don't be stupid.
The gay flag is not only recognized by the government, buy its also hung on government buildings, like the Monroe County office building and City Hall.
Steve

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid.
The gay flag is not only recognized by the government, buy its also hung on government buildings, like the Monroe County office building and City Hall.
Don't be stupid? Chris, you're not endearing yourself here.

If you can prove to me that the gay flag has any standing in any government anywhere in the world... I'll buy you lunch (I won't attend, because I'm scared of black people - but I'll PayPal you the cash).

It hangs on the County office bldg because gays have clout politically. They work within the system to accomplish their goals. While I don't agree with their premise at all, I understand how being astute pays off in the form of recognition.

Until you get that message loud and clear, you (as a people) will not be successful - it will be business as usual. You can debate this all day long, but the solution is really elementary. You folks choose to ignore it collectively.
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be stupid? Chris, you're not endearing yourself here.
If you can prove to me that the gay flag has any standing in any government anywhere in the world... I'll buy you lunch (I won't attend, because I'm scared of black people - but I'll PayPal you the cash).
It hangs on the County office bldg because gays have clout politically. They work within the system to accomplish their goals. While I don't agree with their premise at all, I understand how being astute pays off in the form of recognition.
Until you get that message loud and clear, you (as a people) will not be successful - it will be business as usual. You can debate this all day long, but the solution is really elementary. You folks choose to ignore it collectively.
You ask me to prove it hangs on a government building, then you admit it is on the Monroe county building.

See, you are stupid.
Chris Rock

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

he is soo stupid, that is why he has no legs.
Steve

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
You ask me to prove it hangs on a government building, then you admit it is on the Monroe county building.
See, you are stupid.
There is no reasoning with you folks.

OK, the gay flag is a national flag recognized by the our government, and nations around the world. You were right. I'm stupid. Isn't ignorance bliss?
the truth knower

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Chris Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
See, you are stupid.
Chris, nickbo and his friends on here are just like Duffy, they say one thing and then say and do the completely opposite.
They;re all double talkers just like double dipper duffy.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text> I'll be more than happy to donate to the cause. It sure would help save OUR whole country and OUR people. BTW: Did you see the story about Rodney's Farm in the D&C??
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/TD...

yes. Yes indeed.
Steve

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

the truth seeker wrote:
<quoted text> Steve you should know by now that she(Rhonda/CC) can't be reasoned with. She are so full of hate and racism all she think about is how to screw over the people that she depend on for her every need in life. If she had her wish and we all were gone she wouldn't be able to make it in life more than a few months.
I certainly got suckered into to a no win situation. Now that I know who it is, I will ignore responding. Thanks.

PaulasLittleMonk ey

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly got suckered into to a no win situation. Now that I know who it is, I will ignore responding. Thanks.
Its easy to be suckered when your stupid.
Law Abiding

Canandaigua, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey Terasa aren't you about due to be dragged through a parking lot?
Steve

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Law Abiding wrote:
Hey Terasa aren't you about due to be dragged through a parking lot?
I'm still laughing.
Common Sense-4U

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

PaulasLittleMonkey wrote:
<quoted text>
Its easy to be suckered when your stupid.
I'm still laughing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Rochester Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE