A Sig Sauer and a Tec9

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
Greed wrote:
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government"
George Washington
Does no one understand our government being so corrupt and out of control is now in fear of it's people and is taking steps to disarm them. I know I know it is only the crazies that think of this stuff but a little of 200 years ago those same crazy thinkers took over their current Government and are now national heroes with their names all over the Deceleration of Independence.
the people are NOT disciplined--case closed. Amendment needs amending

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 16, 2013
1939-1945 Hitler disarmed his own people in the name of utopia, then he murdered millions of them. And he tried to take over other countries. The Ukrainians hailed the Germans as saviors, until the Germans started slaughtering civilians, then the Russians took them back over, and Stalin murdered millions. Maybe we should not be so quick to give up our rights and liberties.
Bigsingle

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
get rid of assault guns and the 2nd amendment! is it because white folks can't handle the pressure of owning a gun without killing our children? NO MORE GUNS!
Hidden Agenda

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
A Sig Sauer and a Tec9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cars kill more people than guns maybe we should get rid of them? Keep believing giving up freedom's a little at a time is Ok, soon when we don't have to many left people will wonder what happened.
Harland David Sanders

Rochester, NY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
A Sig Sauer and a Tec9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then try to ammend it, not act like they are kings!!
Grady Stiles

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
We need to ban any cars that can driver faster than 55mph! Cars shouldn't be allowed to go 75mph! That's dangerous! Ban cars now!
Grady Stiles

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
We need to ban crotch rockets because they're too fast and do wheelies! Ban then now!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Look at the smashing success of Prohibition! Alcohol related deaths are pretty high, but making alcohol illegal only made things worse. Remember how Obama and other Leftist Liberals were saying they were not looking to take guns away before the election, but now they are going hog wild on "gun control". Say hello to higher crime and less freedom.
Grady Stiles

United States

#12 Jan 17, 2013

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Bigsingle wrote:
get rid of assault guns and the 2nd amendment! is it because white folks can't handle the pressure of owning a gun without killing our children? NO MORE GUNS!
The DOJ and the FBI stats prove that you are 100% wrong about what race does the most murders,again. What do you have to say about all of the babies that are aborted in this country every day? Should that be banned also?(the black race kills more babies then any other race)Are you really stupid enough to believe that making assault rifles ban will stop all of the shootings/murders in the hood? If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.BTW: I see tht you had to go back to another name,did your other names get the boot?? LOL!!~
Bang Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Ban the constitution. it means nothing to people in this country. its every man for himself. consumerism has taken over and greed is a way of life. Those dollars bills are worthless too. this country is reaping what it has sown.]]greed and hate are the way we live today.

soon the guns will be for dinner, all we have to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rochester homeless tents vacated 9 min Justice Served 3
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 21 min Rhonda 2
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 22 min Rhonda 13
Two Cops Dead in NYC 24 min Rhonda 16
Santa's White Helper Arrested for DWI 26 min Rhonda 9
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 1 hr Justice Served 21
Suburbanites Want Homeless Camp Moved Before 5K... 2 hr Rhonda 15
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web