PETA asks military to end testing on animals

Jul 29, 2008 Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester 2,709

HONOLULU - Animal-rights activists want the U.S. to stop using animals as subjects to help train its military, calling the medical and trauma exercises cruel and a disservice to the troops.

Full Story
60 Gunner

United States

#3004 Jan 8, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
hi, sorry, I've been on a roll. Been getting 1000 signatures a day.Drop e a line. I'll be happy to have a coke with you at Tattletales. Haven't ever been in there. But I'm cool with it.
Back in the day ?1?1 I would park my bike in there all night and do my best Vince Neil immatation"Bet thats wrong spelling"Don't matter .As long as i made it snow ,twas all good!

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#3005 Jan 9, 2009
Seriously, drop me a line. nottorres11@yahoo.com. when I say coke I mean diet coke!LOL I don't even drink or smoke anymore!

Since: Jan 08

United States

#3006 Jan 9, 2009
Lacilu98 wrote:
Bow hunters more vocal than your average hunting scum
More macho than thou, the bow hunter considers him/herself better than your average hunt scum. Feel that they truly connect, and are part of, nature. Often found at the base of trees, or huddled in a tree stand covered in urine. the bow hunter is a solitary reject happy to sit for hours with their own thought.
Typically the most vocal of the hunting subspecies. The bow hunter has strong opinions that they have found in pro-hunting magazines. Bow hunting requires a lot of practice to make an effective kill, many bow hunters, especially when they first start, maim and injure countless animals before they can make a "clean kill"
Vegan Activists are much more "Holier Than Thou" Than the average person. Full of him or herself, they believe that animals are equal to humans and that all life is sacred. They feel that they truly connect, and are part of, nature. Often found at the base of trees, or huddled in a tree stand to prevent the disgusting act of cutting down a tree for fuel. The animal rights activist is a solitary reject happy to sit for hours with their own thought. The Animal rights activist has strong opinions that they have found in PETA sponsored websites and publications. Being an activist requires a lot of practice to make an absolutely pointless rant about how killing things is primitive and/or stupid. many Animal rights activists, especially when they first start, cry and moan about the maiming and injuring countless animals before they can act smug about themselves.

you're not that different.

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#3007 Jan 9, 2009

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#3008 Jan 9, 2009
The original Angry Man wrote:
<quoted text>Vegan Activists are much more "Holier Than Thou" Than the average person. Full of him or herself, they believe that animals are equal to humans and that all life is sacred. They feel that they truly connect, and are part of, nature. Often found at the base of trees, or huddled in a tree stand to prevent the disgusting act of cutting down a tree for fuel. The animal rights activist is a solitary reject happy to sit for hours with their own thought. The Animal rights activist has strong opinions that they have found in PETA sponsored websites and publications. Being an activist requires a lot of practice to make an absolutely pointless rant about how killing things is primitive and/or stupid. many Animal rights activists, especially when they first start, cry and moan about the maiming and injuring countless animals before they can act smug about themselves.
you're not that different.
you are an idiot. What is so offensive to you about not being "swine" on this planet? What is wrong with compassion for animals. What is wrong with saving the environment?What is wrong with being healthy? Nothing.
60 Gunner

United States

#3009 Jan 9, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot. What is so offensive to you about not being "swine" on this planet? What is wrong with compassion for animals. What is wrong with saving the environment?What is wrong with being healthy? Nothing.
KROGER would lose the arse!!!!!!

Since: Jan 08

United States

#3010 Jan 9, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
<quoted text>you are an idiot. What is so offensive to you about not being "swine" on this planet? What is wrong with compassion for animals. What is wrong with saving the environment?What is wrong with being healthy? Nothing.
Why is everything black and white with you environmentalists? You can still hunt and save the environment and have compassion for animals, and you can certainly still eat meat and be healthy, too.

Why is it that you ask the rest of us to be 'open minded' when you won't give a second thought in the momentous decision to go vegan?

idiot.

“Beyond Your Wildest Dreams”

Since: Feb 08

the universe

#3011 Jan 9, 2009
60 Gunner wrote:
<quoted text>KROGER would lose the arse!!!!!!
Exactly!
60 Gunner

United States

#3013 Jan 11, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
Seriously, drop me a line. nottorres11@yahoo.com. when I say coke I mean diet coke!LOL I don't even drink or smoke anymore!
Just saw this.I just rolled in from down there.But i'll be back down there i'm sure.Headed back to miami next week.YEEHAW,Shorts again!!!!!It was cold in Hotlanta today.Take care friend and i'll be hollerin at ya.P.S.I been hitin the hell outta those waffle houses and truck stops!LOL!!!

“STOP animal abuse”

United States

#3014 Jan 11, 2009
you redneck, you're gonna turn into a waffle or sausage one.
60 Gunner

United States

#3015 Jan 11, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
you redneck, you're gonna turn into a waffle or sausage one.
HA!Either one will kill hell outta of ya!

“STOP animal abuse”

Murfreesboro, TN

#3016 Jan 11, 2009
the thought of waffles makes me hungry, then I see that belly below.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
60 Gunner

United States

#3017 Jan 12, 2009
Ralexa wrote:
the thought of waffles makes me hungry, then I see that belly below.
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
All them dam veggies!HAHA!I'm about sick of that chit already myself.Just found out i'm going to miami and then naples!!!!!!Can't wait to get some more of that good Cuban grub!Last time i was at South beach and ALMOST bought a 18 dollar hot dog.You think that won't make you want a Wendy's salad??LOL!
Stop Abuse

United States

#3018 Jan 11, 2013
I think the military should tell Peta to quit killing animals, they proclaim to help animals, but if you read their website, they are for killing.
WTF

Rochester, NY

#3019 Jan 11, 2013
Jackelbynight wrote:
I am an animal lover and against any kind of cruelty to any poor defenseless animal.
Dammit. I feel the same way. But, we should ask the military to stop going to other countries killing innocent people.

F- the animals.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3020 Jan 16, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
Dammit. I feel the same way. But, we should ask the military to stop going to other countries killing innocent people.
F- the animals.
HA HA HA... killing innocent people... HA HA HA..

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#3021 Jan 17, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA... killing innocent people... HA HA HA..
You sound like osama and the rest of al qaeda.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3022 Jan 17, 2013
USA R0CKS wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like osama and the rest of al qaeda.
No moron.. I made that comment in response to the moron that said we should stop going to countries to kill innocent people. Read my post and the post that I replied to. That is what is wrong with this country.. morons who spat off at the mouth.
WoW

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3023 Jan 17, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
F- the animals.
Here "USA ROCKS"... see above since you missed it the first time.

And by the way WTF, dont ask the military anything.. as the guy you just put back in office.

“Scabies are people too!”

Since: Apr 11

Killing scabies IS MURDER!

#3024 Jan 17, 2013
WoW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here "USA ROCKS"... see above since you missed it the first time.
And by the way WTF, dont ask the military anything.. as the guy you just put back in office.
Flying airplanes into buildings and killing innocent people isn't different than dropping bombs on buildings and killing innocent people. Just because your "team" does one does not mean it is OK. You would make a terrific member of Al qaeda as you have the exact same mentality as them. You think your team is just and right just as they think their team is just and right. I personally find both of you repulsive.

http://www.palaestina-portal.eu/bilder-1/casu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 28 min Jokette 4
Brother wease el and hate 28 min r truth 33
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 30 min Jokette 67
nypd 4 hr Hmmm 12
Rochester homeless tents vacated 5 hr Hmmm 28
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 7 hr Jokette 10
She cries WOLF,We prove BS! 7 hr beer farts 8
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web