What ever happened to?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Apr 8, 2014
Those dillweed chicks that had the jerks and swearing and convulsing in Leroy?
Was it all a fake?
Did they get better after they quit smoking the Spice?
Was Erin Brockovich tricked?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/magazine/te...

Was it the water from Oatka Creek?
Jell-O?
Did they actually LIE to CNN and all the morning show news hosts?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#2 Apr 8, 2014
Tom Termotto

http://www.nytimes.com/1986/10/12/nyregion/fl...

The swindling swashbuckler screw job art "collector".

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#3 Apr 8, 2014
That jerk Tony that ran all those restaurants into the freaking ground; you know, O'Brien's Butcher Shop, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Barbara Jeans, The Crystal Barn (as the second owner)...there's MANY more...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#4 Apr 8, 2014
The Rodney Farms owners that suddenly have horses on their property again after they were all removed for negligence and horrible conditions...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#5 Apr 8, 2014
looking before leaping, i.e. Lovely getting ready to bust out HUGE money at the Charlotte Dump?

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Cheeseburger Cheeseburger's owners, that get rent for a buck a year?
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
Dr. Drew Pinski was convinced it was soil contamination at the school. Demanded a Federal investigation of the EPA's handling of contamination. So ....?
i_m_watching wrote:
Those dillweed chicks that had the jerks and swearing and convulsing in Leroy?
Was it all a fake?
Did they get better after they quit smoking the Spice?
Was Erin Brockovich tricked?
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/11/magazine/te...
Was it the water from Oatka Creek?
Jell-O?
Did they actually LIE to CNN and all the morning show news hosts?
RocBarOwnersAsso c

Buffalo, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
That jerk Tony that ran all those restaurants into the freaking ground; you know, O'Brien's Butcher Shop, Maxwell's Silver Hammer, Barbara Jeans, The Crystal Barn (as the second owner)...there's MANY more...
With the cut backs at Kodak and Xerox, whales/victims...strike that, I mean "investors/co-owners " are hard to come by.
Tony

Rochester, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2014
May bee Scott Kilbury on 10 can go out and revisit these stories weekly. Old news gets killed fast and you never hear another thing.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#10 Apr 24, 2014
Cindy Denninger that abused multiple animals and slinked away under the cover of night?
The man

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 24, 2014
i_m_watching wrote:
Tom Termotto
http://www.nytimes.com/1986/10/12/nyregion/fl...
The swindling swashbuckler screw job art "collector".
I was at that party in the Powers Building.It was WILD!
I then observed the various artists and vendors removing all the contents shortly thereafter.
He also had some big gatherings at his house on Hawthorne St.
He was a classic and classy con.
Probably has a government job now.
He would be perfect for the City of Rochester.
He just had a lapse in judgement, hung out with the wrong crown, made some mistakes, etc. Luv excuses.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#12 Apr 24, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Jun Un has finally gone off the rails 22 min IescapedNY 37
Some Guy in Penfield Left $500 in a Shirt Pocke... 26 min CityRes 1
The Geniuses in Brighton Don't Lock Their Car D... 32 min CityRes 1
Twitter, the Russians and Trump 39 min IescapedNY 4
A local woman confronts a burglar in her own home 51 min IescapedNY 4
Whatever Happened to Alan Morrell 57 min Bovenzi13 1
News Rochester man arrested after trying to hit pers... 1 hr IescapedNY 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages