“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#1 Jun 10, 2013

#2 Jun 10, 2013
I’ve been stopped 10 times in Surprise and given four tickets, it’s amazing,” said Thornton.

Thornton’s latest run-in with the law has prompted him to hire a lawyer and sue the city. He says that around 11PM, he was pulled over for crossing the white line in his lane.

“He (the officer) walked up and he said ‘I can tell you’re driving DUI by looking in your eyes,’” said Thornton.

The 64 year old says his eyes may’ve been red because he’d just left the pool at LA Fitness.

“I take my glasses off and he says,‘You’ve got bloodshot eyes.’ I said,‘I’ve been swimming at LA Fitness,’ and he says,‘I think you’re DUI,’” said Thornton.“He (the officer) goes,‘Well we’re going to do a sobriety test.’ I said,‘OK, but I got bad knees and a bad hip with surgery in two days.’”

Medical documents prove Thornton was scheduled to have hip replacement surgery in two days.

Thornton, a former firefighter, said even though he told the officers about his hip, they hadcuffed him and forced him to sit on the curb.

“I couldn’t even sit on the ground like that and they knew it and I was like laying on the ground, then they put me in the back of an SUV and when I asked the officer to move her seat up ’cause my hip hurt she told me to stop whining,” said Thornton.

Thornton was later arrested and taken to the police department where he blew a 0.00 on a breathalyzer test.

Blood analysis also showed that there were no drugs or alcohol in Thornton’s system.

Still, while Thornton was in custody, his license was suspended and his car impounded.

“I then get this message that my license is being suspended and I have to take some sort of drinking class or something,” said Thornton.

Thornton said his wife had to get off work to come pick him up.

“She was at work and had to come get me, it was a mess, I couldn’t believe it,” said Thornton.“On top of that my car was impounded on a Friday night and they said I couldn’t get it until Monday..”

“This is a case of D-W-B, driving while black,” said Thornton’s attorney Marc Victor, who plans on suing the city for $500,000 on Thornton’s behalf.

“This is not the way American citizens ought to be treated by officers or treated by anybody for that matter,” said Victor.

I hope he SUES that pants of those PUNKS in BLUE!!!

#4 Jun 10, 2013
Another "Rosewood Story Teller"

She LIES like a rug..........

A Texas actress in a troubled marriage was arrested and charged Friday in connection with ricin-tainted letters that were mailed last month to President Barack Obama and New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, authorities said.

Shannon Richardson, 35, also known as Shannon Rogers and Shannon Guess, initially told the FBI that her husband, Nathaniel, sent the ricin-laced letters, but a polygraph exam found her to be "deceptive" on the matter, court papers said.

Investigators found that her computer storage devices contained the text of threatening letters sent to the president, but the couple's computer records show her husband couldn't have printed them out because he was at work at the time, an FBI arrest affidavit said.

On Thursday, Shannon Richardson told investigators she mailed the ricin-tainted letters, but she claimed that her husband typed the letters and forced her to print and mail them, the affidavit said.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/07/justice/ricin-l...
BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#5 Jun 10, 2013
"Shannon Richardson, 35, also known as Shannon Rogers and Shannon Guess"

To effing funny CC. Give us a break from your pathetic BS.

Growing up black? Whites only need one name not several? Hmmm?

#6 Jun 10, 2013
BangBangAll Summer wrote:
"Shannon Richardson, 35, also known as Shannon Rogers and Shannon Guess"
To effing funny CC. Give us a break from your pathetic BS.
Growing up black? Whites only need one name not several? Hmmm?
STFU & break that----BANNED BOY !!!!!
BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#8 Jun 10, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU & break that----BANNED BOY !!!!!
I bet that's how you talk to your kids "STFU"

I can almost hear you in the morning. "Hey you useless lazy (blank)
Get yo lazy (blank) ass up fo school. Good fo nuffin lazy (blanks)

We have all heard the comedians tell us how it is.

#9 Jun 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Once AGAIN....YOUR ignorance has proven you to be WAAAAYYYY OFF
COURSE!!!!

But to YOU, BANNED BOY---STFU!

#10 Jun 10, 2013
<quoted text>
TRUE STORY:

My youngest son was in the 4th grade when he recognized those words. He would ride the bus and hear other kids using them proficiently and was astonished!!! I had to explain to him that it is a sign of IGNORANCE for those who don't have the vocabulary to use words with significant meaning!!!
POW! BADA BOOM BADA BANG!!!

#12 Jun 10, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
FREE, FREE, FREE, FREE....she's having a melt down.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#15 Jun 10, 2013
Caprice Classic's new (fake) facebook page, blaming a white lady for "filing false charges" against her.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Susan-K-Porter...
CapriceClassic wrote:
I’ve been stopped 10 times in Surprise and given four tickets, it’s amazing,” said Thornton.
Thornton’s latest run-in with the law has prompted him to hire a lawyer and sue the city. He says that around 11PM, he was pulled over for crossing the white line in his lane.
“He (the officer) walked up and he said ‘I can tell you’re driving DUI by looking in your eyes,’” said Thornton.
The 64 year old says his eyes may’ve been red because he’d just left the pool at LA Fitness.
“I take my glasses off and he says,‘You’ve got bloodshot eyes.’ I said,‘I’ve been swimming at LA Fitness,’ and he says,‘I think you’re DUI,’” said Thornton.“He (the officer) goes,‘Well we’re going to do a sobriety test.’ I said,‘OK, but I got bad knees and a bad hip with surgery in two days.’”
Medical documents prove Thornton was scheduled to have hip replacement surgery in two days.
Thornton, a former firefighter, said even though he told the officers about his hip, they hadcuffed him and forced him to sit on the curb.
“I couldn’t even sit on the ground like that and they knew it and I was like laying on the ground, then they put me in the back of an SUV and when I asked the officer to move her seat up ’cause my hip hurt she told me to stop whining,” said Thornton.
Thornton was later arrested and taken to the police department where he blew a 0.00 on a breathalyzer test.
Blood analysis also showed that there were no drugs or alcohol in Thornton’s system.
Still, while Thornton was in custody, his license was suspended and his car impounded.
“I then get this message that my license is being suspended and I have to take some sort of drinking class or something,” said Thornton.
Thornton said his wife had to get off work to come pick him up.
“She was at work and had to come get me, it was a mess, I couldn’t believe it,” said Thornton.“On top of that my car was impounded on a Friday night and they said I couldn’t get it until Monday..”
“This is a case of D-W-B, driving while black,” said Thornton’s attorney Marc Victor, who plans on suing the city for $500,000 on Thornton’s behalf.
“This is not the way American citizens ought to be treated by officers or treated by anybody for that matter,” said Victor.
I hope he SUES that pants of those PUNKS in BLUE!!!
A TRUTH teller

Rochester, NY

#17 Jun 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
Caprice Classic's new (fake) facebook page, blaming a white lady for "filing false charges" against her.
<quoted text>
I'm sure this publicity is MUCH appreciated.
White people are scared

Rochester, NY

#18 Jun 10, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Guy shouldn't you be worried about your niece that is facing criminal charges for the Greece fiasco ? Or trying to get your drug addict brother together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RTS Will Still Bus Secondary RCSD Students This... 2 hr Tired of this 13
How did everyone spend their Memorial Day? 3 hr Hit the Jackpot 6
BIG SECRET: Collin Patrick Murray, 22 of Bingha... 8 hr Abc 18
News Protestors at Memorial Day parade 11 hr pigpens cousin 2
Town of Henrietta Makes a Substantial Donation ... 13 hr the wedge 3
Henrietta Tries to Make Good With City Cousins 17 hr Bob WhosMyDaddy 4
Over Weight White Cops Keep White Dead Body Ide... 18 hr PhukTheRPD 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE