Rochester police officer, two others ...

Rochester police officer, two others shot

There are 115 comments on the USA Today story from Sep 3, 2014, titled Rochester police officer, two others shot. In it, USA Today reports that:

The Rochester Police Department is investigating a shooting in the city of Rochester. Rural/Metro Medical Services says that an officer was shot and taken by a police vehicle to Rochester Rochester, N.Y., police officer killed, two others shot ROCHESTER, N.Y. - The Rochester Police Department is investigating a shooting in the city of Rochester.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
John H Manyang

Bladensburg, MD

#1 Sep 3, 2014
It is gross and disgusting to harm those who protect our communities. My thoughts and condolences to the family and friends of the officer.May God bless his soul. This officer was not an enemy to the Rochester community, but he was a protector of this great community.
Davie Z

Rochester, NY

#2 Sep 4, 2014
Now we gotta hear about this story 24/7 for MONTHS.
Pay for Consequences

Rochester, NY

#3 Sep 4, 2014
there are quite a few tarded cullerds on Facebook commenting they are glad the cop was shot - total animals - but some have jobs listed on their profiles (not sure how they got them), people should report their comments to their employers and get them fired
pigpen2014

Rochester, NY

#7 Sep 4, 2014
South Wedge Tarded Phony wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The thug was out of prison three weeks? Rhonda must be so proud.
The animal that raped the 14 year old was out of prison LESS THAN 24 hours.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#8 Sep 4, 2014
When are we gonna hear about the innocent bystander who was shot?
Who was he?
Who shot him?
What are the circumstances that caused him to be shot?
DEW4794

Rochester, NY

#10 Sep 4, 2014
I suspect this was a White Cop, married with small children. This animal who murdered the cop was black. What a surprise. And what will be the responses to this murder?: lots of flowers, huge funeral procession, teddy bears, vigils, candles. Lot's of yeah, yeah speeches from the dignitaries. What will NOT happen. Our Lovely city government will not address the violence in the city. Our State DOC will not take responsibility for this ANIMAL The Parole will claim "Not our fault." The Salvation Army will claim: "Not our fault." The Gun Lobby will claim: "People kill, not guns." Reverends Jessie and Al will not show up to preach justice. And we will not hear a word from our local black pastors either. ANY TAKERS?
FattyGillibrand

Rochester, NY

#12 Sep 4, 2014
The RPD is going to milk this story forever, as if their job is soo dangerous.
When actually it a very safe job if only one was killed in over 50 years.

I never heard of this officer before, so can't say much about him.
I wish it would have been one of the officers in the news for abusing blacks instead.
Deleted Comment

Pittsford, NY

#14 Sep 4, 2014
Comment #4 is already deleted.
Deleted Comment

Pittsford, NY

#15 Sep 4, 2014
Comment #6 is gone.
Deleted Comment

Pittsford, NY

#16 Sep 4, 2014
Comment #11 is deleted.
GodBlessRPD

Fairport, NY

#18 Sep 4, 2014
Typicsl. He was out of prison for 3 weeks for burglery, in 2003 he was arrested in florida for weapons charges, now he shot a cop. This is why i always say "some" people should stay behind bars for life because they never learn or change. Once a thug always a thug.
Commissioner Gordon

Rochester, NY

#19 Sep 4, 2014
If you combined Raymond Barone and Robert Barone together
you'd end up with Rochester Police Chief Michael Ciminelli.
Commissioner Gordon

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 4, 2014
So whats the score now?

with the RPD killing so many city blacks over the years,
I'm surprised it took till now before a
city black killed a city cops.
Ha Ha

Buffalo, NY

#22 Sep 4, 2014
Just like the Webster firefighter shooter, this guy is a product of the New York State revolving door policy.

This weak stance on crime is a much bigger issue than gun control!!!
Incredible

Pittsford, NY

#28 Sep 4, 2014
Let's face reality. Blacks have hammered this city on crime. Our stats are nuts, compared to other cities our size. Even much larger metros are shaking their heads.
FattyGillibrand

Rochester, NY

#32 Sep 4, 2014
pigpen2014 wrote:
<quoted text>Give rest Rhonda/CC, the very least you can do is act like a civilize human being for a day or two. A young officer with three children gets gunned down by one of your bro's that is a convicted felon and only out of prison for three weeks but all you can do is attack the RPD and the officer? What a real lowlife pos you are along with the rest of your type of racist losers. Shame it wasn't you instead of the officer.
His life is equal to all others. They are making to must of a big deal out if it.
He signed up for the job, he took the chances.
Maybe instead of the news covering the same stuff over and over and over, maybe they should report on how much money his family and kids will be getting.
I believe he would have a couple of life insurance policy's.
Officer Friendly

Siler City, NC

#36 Sep 4, 2014
Welcome to ROTTONCHESTER . You reap what you sow .

Are we shocked ? NO we are not . Tell of 1 neighborhood that hasn't nose dived from this Lovely HIP HOP saggy pants jail bird thug mentality . The city is COOKED !

RPD will now be taking names later , kicking ass 1st . Are you surprised ?

These roid head cops and State troopers will be a lil' touchy from now on . Watch yourselves children .

They own you . unless you have video and audio of your dealings with these cops from now on ---- you will feel the Iron Fist .
Simon

Pittsford, NY

#37 Sep 4, 2014
I have to ask one question, and if anyone is knowledgeable on this, fill us in.

Why did the suspect go the Strong (a Class 1 Trauma Center) and the officer got sent to Roch General? Seems they should have given him the same advanced medical care the perp received. Thanks.
Shef

Pittsford, NY

#38 Sep 4, 2014
Officer Friendly wrote:
Welcome to ROTTONCHESTER . You reap what you sow .
Are we shocked ? NO we are not . Tell of 1 neighborhood that hasn't nose dived from this Lovely HIP HOP saggy pants jail bird thug mentality . The city is COOKED !
RPD will now be taking names later , kicking ass 1st . Are you surprised ?
These roid head cops and State troopers will be a lil' touchy from now on . Watch yourselves children .
They own you . unless you have video and audio of your dealings with these cops from now on ---- you will feel the Iron Fist .
The cops have been abused by the hood community for a long time. Time to turn that around, and clean up the trash. I fully support the RPD stepping it up.
drown him in ontario

Rochester, NY

#40 Sep 4, 2014
this guy was a persistent felon on parole violation with a gun - meaning if the cops caught him he was going to prison for LIFE, so in his small monkey brain he figures he has absolutely nothing to lose by trying to shoot it out and escape

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Florida LEO's On Full Alert 17 min Bruce popper 5
Save Your Breath President Bush(43) 18 min Bruce popper 5
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 41 min IescapedNY 33
TRUMP: He Knew What He Signed Up a For! 1 hr Ha Ha 19
NFL boycott week number six. 1 hr Ha Ha 12
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 1 hr LetsKneel 86
Mrs fake IescapedNY Florida edition is Irate 1 hr IescapedNY 25
Lakeland Florida 1 hr IescapedNY 61

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web