What is the score in Death race City vs Burbs?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 9, 2012
I'm guessing that RFCFB has given up now that the city has taken a commanding lead.
The city starts out slow in the late winter early spring, then just steamrolls once the temps get over 60 and the city thugs are able to be outdoors. It's been a pretty good week already for the city and the weekend still has 36 hours to get in more shootings, stabbings, arson, rapes, assaults, etc., but this rain might dampen things a bit.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 9, 2012
84 sunday 90 Monday......

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 9, 2012
No sympathy for City Thug wrote:
I'm guessing that RFCFB has given up now that the city has taken a commanding lead.
The city starts out slow in the late winter early spring, then just steamrolls once the temps get over 60 and the city thugs are able to be outdoors. It's been a pretty good week already for the city and the weekend still has 36 hours to get in more shootings, stabbings, arson, rapes, assaults, etc., but this rain might dampen things a bit.
You might say a once great city has been turned into a jungle and the people that live there just don't care.
Cah Permunkies

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2012
Now that scrap metal prices have fallen there will be less fighting over shopping carts full of stolen copper.
Lack of Brains Morality

Rochester, NY

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Looks like the city has clinched the title for at least the 100th year in a row.

The Chicago Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series than more murders being in the Burbs than the city.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2012
It's been almost a couple of weeks. The city is overdue!
No sympathy for City Thug

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
The City crushed the Burbs again for the 80th year in a row (that's when record were started to be kept)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outlets still Hiding White Mugshots of Whi... 13 min Racistrhonda crot... 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 15 min Racistrhonda crot... 66
nypd 1 hr Hmmm 12
Rochester homeless tents vacated 2 hr Hmmm 28
Brother wease el and hate 2 hr Jokette 32
North Korea Calls Obama A 'Monkey' 4 hr Jokette 10
She cries WOLF,We prove BS! 4 hr beer farts 8
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info