Metro Mattress is opening two more Ro...

Metro Mattress is opening two more Rochester-area stores

There are 3 comments on the Democrat & Chronicle story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Metro Mattress is opening two more Rochester-area stores. In it, Democrat & Chronicle reports that:

Metro Mattress, upstate's largest mattress retailer, opened a new store in Batavia today and will open another in Brockport next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Democrat & Chronicle.

James

East Syracuse, NY

#2 Jan 14, 2010
These guys are sharks. I cant believe that more people don't complain about these guys. High pressure and over priced.
Dan and Laurie

Williamson, NY

#3 Jan 5, 2013
Steer clear of this store. It's hard to believe they are opening new stores...new opportunities to sell bad beds at high prices and then blame the consumer. Don't expect the BBB to help. Metro Mattress has mastered the art of the no-fault contract.
Henry Attah

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2013
Dan and Laurie wrote:
Steer clear of this store. It's hard to believe they are opening new stores...new opportunities to sell bad beds at high prices and then blame the consumer. Don't expect the BBB to help. Metro Mattress has mastered the art of the no-fault contract.
Need anyone to come over and help Laurie test the mattress, to be sure?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
haha prefers justin over amanda 20 min Perfect is an ass 4
haha changed to my username, why? 22 min Perfect is an ass 33
Little league World Series 5 hr Truth hurts liber... 3
News Brittanee Drexel missing for six months (Oct '09) Sun Solved 117
rochester christian church ministries is a cult... (Oct '07) Sun Hon Rev Dickwadstein 139
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... Sun perfect 57
Trump Spreads Claim that Clinton's Mentor was K... Sun perfect 11

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages