Antiques Stolen from Sticky Lips (video)

Antiques Stolen from Sticky Lips (video)

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Two antique cast iron pigs have been stolen from the original Sticky Lips location on Culver Road. Please take a look at this video. If you know the person who did it, or are the person who did it, please do what you can to return the pigs. They are a cherished part of the Sticky Lips collection and the owners will not be pressing charges if they are returned. Sticky Lips will also be offering $100 in dinner gift certificates per pig returned. Spread the word!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Ha Ha

Iraq

#3 Jun 4, 2013
Maybe they are being mounted on both sides of the steps of the RPD station down town.
The man

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Dark green 4-door with stripe on the back. Can anyone with auto knowledge ID the make/model? Should be easy to spot along with the loser driver and his ugly girl friend.
Keep Da Change

Hilton, NY

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme to me,
but as for the driver and girlfriend I don't know as all whites look the same to me.
Rhonda you seem really bent and helpful on catching some one who stole a door stop. But stay silent when your people stab and shoot each other every other day. Why is that?
Skanky

Rochester, NY

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme to me,
but as for the driver and girlfriend I don't know as all whites look the same to me.
All blacks look dirty & greasy to me!
Skanky

Rochester, NY

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Eric Carmen wrote:
yup all whites look the same to me
All blacks look dirty & greasy to me!
RocSpadeCity

Great Barrington, MA

#12 Jun 5, 2013
Eric Carmen wrote:
yup all whites look the same to me
lol what? Blacks all act, look and smell the same
The man

Rochester, NY

#13 Jun 6, 2013
Thanks for the car info.
Will be looking for it.
Kwame Najo Tetteh

Astoria, NY

#14 Jun 6, 2013
Update: There's been a happy ending! The following was just posted on Sticky Lips' Facebook page...

"Porky is Back!

We at Sticky Lips Pit BBQ in Rochester, NY, want to say thank you for the community's overwhelming response to the theft of our beloved antique piggy bank door stop.

The person who took the pig did the right thing and returned Porky to his rightful home. He said that he did it as a dare for his wife, as she collects all things pig-like. He is very apologetic.

We are keeping to our word and will not press charges. All we ever wanted was to get our pig back, no questions asked.

We at Sticky Lips are just amazed at the power of social media. Within a few hours of the surveillance video being posted, the restaurant had received numerous calls with the person's identity. One caller even gave us his phone number.

We gave the person a chance to save face and hopefully return it without getting the law involved.

Owner Howard Nielsen says "Hey look, we have all done stupid things in our lives that we wish we could take back. But in today's world, with all the cameras around, you may want to think twice and take the high
road."

Thank you for your help!— at Sticky Lips Pit BBQ on Culver Road."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
iescapedny is ducking me he's a coward 2 min IescapedNY 8
how long before ieny has cps called? 10 min Internet Expert 7
time to call it quits iescapedny 55 min Ha Ha 3
Democrat Boycott Of Inauguration 57 min Ha Ha 4
I Feel Like I Am Losing An Old Friend! 59 min Ha Ha 8
Google the Circle B Bar Reserve and check out t... 1 hr Ha Ha 8
Mayor Lovelys Prepared Statement Against James ... 1 hr Ha Ha 33

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance