No New News On 13WKKK Today

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#1 Mar 16, 2013
http://www.13wham.com/news/default.aspx

That's cause they probably leave Rachel Barnhart in-charge on the weekends.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Nothing they could do at Ch 13 could make it any worse. Correction, they could put Patrice in.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 17, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
Nothing they could do at Ch 13 could make it any worse. Correction, they could put Patrice in.
Ye, what could be worse than always being #1 in the ratings?
Biracial one

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ye, what could be worse than always being #1 in the ratings?
They are #1 because they constantly focus on suburban stories. That's where the audience is. But that doesn't mean they have the best news.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#7 Mar 17, 2013
Tell me Don Alhart is not the most boring anchor on local news. His sing song news delivery. Ch 13 news is biased and just plain awful.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 17, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
They are #1 because they constantly focus on suburban stories. That's where the audience is. But that doesn't mean they have the best news.
Very good Zippy. You are learning.

"That's where the audience is"

Would you rather the media focus on the people who create most of the news but don't read the paper or watch/listen to the news?

And since they are #1 I would say they have the best news.
DUMB guess? You figure it out.
Biracial one

United States

#9 Mar 17, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good Zippy. You are learning.
"That's where the audience is"
Would you rather the media focus on the people who create most of the news but don't read the paper or watch/listen to the news?
And since they are #1 I would say they have the best news.
DUMB guess? You figure it out.
Zippy? Who are you, pigpen? It wouldn't surprise me. 13's news lack substance. Their on air talent is stale. Ratings ate one thing, quality and substance is another. I watch 10 mostly, but I have been watching 8 a lot. 13 doesn't cut it for me.
Biracial one

United States

#10 Mar 17, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Zippy? Who are you, pigpen? It wouldn't surprise me. 13's news lack substance. Their on air talent is stale. Ratings ate one thing, quality and substance is another. I watch 10 mostly, but I have been watching 8 a lot. 13 doesn't cut it for me.
Mistype, that meant to be ratings ARE one thing, not ATE.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 17, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Zippy? Who are you, pigpen? It wouldn't surprise me. 13's news lack substance. Their on air talent is stale. Ratings ate one thing, quality and substance is another. I watch 10 mostly, but I have been watching 8 a lot. 13 doesn't cut it for me.
Bi one

As I typed that I said to my self. "Self" bi one is going to accuses you of being pigpen911.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#12 Mar 17, 2013
At least 10whec seems to have interns working there searching the internet to steal out news stories from other news departments.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Mar 17, 2013
Does WDKaXaXaX report news?
Biracial one

United States

#16 Mar 17, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
Does WDKaXaXaX report news?
All the time.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 17, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
All the time.
Thankyou.
Biracial one

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Thankyou.
Listen to the station, you won't need to ask here. Btw, they just dont report "black" news before you and anyone make that comment.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#19 Mar 17, 2013
nickbo you should dress up in green and put shoes on your stumps and go out to the bars, they will think your a little leprechaun.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#20 Mar 17, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to the station, you won't need to ask here. Btw, they just dont report "black" news before you and anyone make that comment.
I will and will report back to you what I think.
Anonymous

Brockport, NY

#21 Mar 17, 2013
Don Alhart's been away (God knows where)
and Rachael Barnhardt only gets 1 weekend day. Adam Choadack usually gets the other.
BillyBob

Penfield, NY

#22 Mar 18, 2013
rochmetro wrote:
Don Alhart's been away (God knows where)
and Rachael Barnhardt only gets 1 weekend day. Adam Choadack usually gets the other.
Hopefully for announcer training.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I fixed your typo.
And to think that he says he is a Naz student,OUCH!! G.S.=1 Bi-one=0000-- LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brother wease el and hate 1 hr Jokette 25
What does wease cares pay for 4 hr Jokette 26
Irondequoit woman pleads guilty to Social Secur... (Sep '11) 5 hr Hmmm 58
Another Stupid Teen Dead in Missouri 11 hr Ezra 30
The Human Spirit: My dear Jewish brethren 12 hr Jokette 1
pants up dont loot 14 hr Jokette 3
Yoohoo Rhoooonda! 17 hr ape hat 43
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 am PST