First arrest made under tougher DWI law

First arrest made under tougher DWI law

There are 27 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 21, 2009, titled First arrest made under tougher DWI law. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Troopers have made their first DWI arrest under the new Leandra's Law. Officers say this Reanna Reidpath of Canastota was driving drunk with her nine-year-old daughter in the back seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Roc City

Rochester, NY

#23 Dec 23, 2009
She a big big dummy........
little debbie

Syracuse, NY

#24 Dec 24, 2009
Young adults as we all were at one time, are just dumb. Look at her she just a kid herself. People forget how dumb you are when your young. Society is getting down on everyone but don't you think when you get older you get less dumb. I don't judge young people because they are dumb and I do not think we should either.
little debbie

Syracuse, NY

#25 Dec 24, 2009
We need to guide them and no one is doing that. People are not teaching young people anything. How are they supposed to learn?? By us older people.
batman

Lakeville, NY

#26 Dec 24, 2009
She is happy because she is the first person to get a felony for her first DWI. Did this happen in Greece? Happy ending.LOL
Oh America

Rochester, NY

#27 Dec 24, 2009
She is so lucky it ended that way, it could have been much worse.

“DONT SCREW WITH ME ”

Since: Dec 09

ELBA NY

#28 Dec 26, 2009
Lily wrote:
Why is she smiling?
Lily because she thinks is a f*cken sick joke and not a f*cken joke when your driving drunk with a kid in the car.

“formerly known as "im bored"”

Since: Apr 08

rochester ny

#29 Dec 26, 2009
Just Me wrote:
For Pete's sake people, this is a photo of the woman, nowhere does it say it is a mugshot! Who knows (or cares) why she is smiling in this photo?
And why is it any more okay for the innocent child of a drunk driver to be the one killed? It's not the kid's fault the parent drinks & drives! Get real.
Of course its the mugshot - unless its her senior picture from the hillbilly school she went to.

nice smile - glad she found this to be funny or amusing. Glad she didn't hurt anyone. These are the ones that i wish would just end up hurting themselves and no innocent people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
South Wedge West Virginia! 22 min troll hunter 3
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 2 hr Game over 3
John Parinello wants trial moved up LOL! 4 hr Insider 4
13WHAM Patrice Walsh (Dec '10) 16 hr NMH 44
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 16 hr Slammer 349
Rochester NY 2/6--2/8 Eleven Shot (one dead) On... 18 hr Overdose City 3
Mountain Laurel Recovery Center now Accepting P... 18 hr Overdose City 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages