I just want to swim
hint

Geneseo, NY

#1 Oct 25, 2012
Where can I swim in Lake Ontario without getting harassed by either a home owner or the cops? Seriously.
And for that other story, are you all still complaining about Marges'?
Wyle Dapes

United States

#2 Oct 25, 2012
hint wrote:
Where can I swim in Lake Ontario without getting harassed by either a home owner or the cops? Seriously.
And for that other story, are you all still complaining about Marges'?
Hey you FuckingMoron there's a beach at Durand. I hope you drown.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Thanks Dapes. I should have narrowed down what I meant. I am looking for a place to swim with no bacteria and no people to bother me. I guess I will have to stick to the rivers around here. If I have to die, drowning is okay I guess. Thanks for that.
Wyle Dapes

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2012
hint wrote:
Thanks Dapes. I should have narrowed down what I meant. I am looking for a place to swim with no bacteria and no people to bother me. I guess I will have to stick to the rivers around here. If I have to die, drowning is okay I guess. Thanks for that.
Park you car in the middle of the bay bridge. Then jump in. Less bacteria in that part. Its deeper there.
hint

Geneseo, NY

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Dapes, I like your sense of humor. I have many times driven my jet ski under the bay bridge and am thankful no one above decided to jump on me. That would hurt. I'm still just looking for a place to swim...
Wyle Dapes

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
That explains it. Youre a JetskiJerkoff. Go swim in the canal.
Big Daddy Don

Dracut, MA

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Anybody who swims at Durand Beach should have their f###ing head examined. You are literally swimming in shit much of the time. First, you have all the crap coming down from the river and then you have all the treated waste from the plant across the street. Sure, the waste gets pumped into the lake about a mile or so out, but that's kind of close. Take a stroll on that dirty beach and you will be amazed at all the tampon applicators and condoms. Those are coming from across the street.

I heard it from someone who checks the water for the county. I asked him if he would swim there and he said " f### no!"

Swim in that sh#t at your own risk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know a Roy Whisman, Jr. 6 hr whohasntheliedto 32
The Reason Why Only the NYS Troopers Have Old Cars 6 hr Charlee 7
Wease picks his fights 7 hr Slammner 58
News For a small fee (Apr '09) 10 hr curious 93
Break room ratings (Jan '15) 17 hr Tommy Rules 399
Woman Attempts to Stop Robbery at Estate Sale 18 hr NOOBS SUXdelbertDIX 2
cops bust man groping 18 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages