Triple homicide in Greece

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 9, 2010
No names or info released, You know what that means.
White animals in the burbs murdering each other again. I guess you call the a white on white crime.
I'm sure the D&C will be doing another beautiful story on how great the murderer was.
I'm sure the white murderer was the nicest guy you could even know.

""""Police are saying it’s very early in the investigation and they have not released the victims’ names or any other information about them."""" ""

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Is that area what you guys call the Outer-city??
Gray

Downingtown, PA

#3 Mar 9, 2010
Actually from what I've heard, the victims are all afican american.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 10, 2010
They are white, or they would have released their names already.

Anyone wanna bet me???
Gray

Downingtown, PA

#6 Mar 10, 2010
I do since I know the victims
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 10, 2010
They should at least tell the public where these 3 white guys worked, so unemployed people can jump to it and turn in their resumes to those places.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 10, 2010
11am Greece Police Press Conference, this is now 14 hours later, and still NO names or pictures released.

They say over 5 different law enforcement agencies are involved in the investigation. This is another sign that the suspects are white, as less concern is given with a black victim, a black victim would only have one or two agencies involved.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 10, 2010
When the next black guy is shot and killed, everyone watch and see how long it takes for his name and/or picture to be released.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 10, 2010
On this case, even if they arrest a white guy, they will not release his name right away either.
They'll say they made an arrest, and we will have to wait several days to find out is name and even more days to see his picture.
anomynous

United States

#11 Mar 10, 2010
stop with the racism leroy. the fact of the matter is 3 people were murdered. have some remorse for a living human being.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#12 Mar 10, 2010
anomynous wrote:
stop with the racism leroy. the fact of the matter is 3 people were murdered. have some remorse for a living human being.
My comments are NOT racism, they are simple pointing out racism with police departments.
And some "remorse"???, I wouldn't have heard anyone asking for that in comments of a murder of a black person.

Why don't you find here on Topix a black murder and read the comments there???
anomynous

United States

#13 Mar 10, 2010
your doing it again man. your making "ass"umptions that people dont care. their humans, we are all the same color on the inside. when will you understand? not everyone is racist..and racism is still going simply because of people talking about it all the time...like you are now.
BLACK

Macedon, NY

#15 Mar 10, 2010
Anyone wanna bet me???
There are black ! The police scanner said that the was looking for a black bmw. You would lose don't bet
BLACK

Macedon, NY

#16 Mar 10, 2010
There calling in ICE so that means it's people south of the boarder.
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 10, 2010
On TV right now, Janet Lomax just said that 10 is trying to find out more about the victims.

LMFAO.

Well good luck with the Lomax, they are white and it will take awhile, maybe a few days before the police tell you.
Calvin

Rochester, NY

#18 Mar 10, 2010
BLACK wrote:
Anyone wanna bet me???
There are black ! The police scanner said that the was looking for a black bmw. You would lose don't bet
I've never seen a black man driving a black BMW.
Black BMW's are totally white guys cars.
oo-l_-_l-oo

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2010
ICE would mean people from another country...

Asian ?
LeroyJones

Rochester, NY

#20 Mar 10, 2010
oo-l_-_l-oo wrote:
ICE would mean people from another country...
Asian ?
Do you even follow the news???
ICE is Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and they have been used in and around the city for a few years now for anything and everything.
There are used when police raid drugs house, they are even used as back-up for traffic stops.

These people are ALL white, I'll bet anything on it.
oo-l_-_l-oo

United States

#21 Mar 10, 2010
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Victim...

Chief Baxter says evidence, including money found inside apartment 17 at the Holyoke Apartments, leads police to believe the victims were killed because of drugs, money or possibly another motive.
LeroyJones wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even follow the news???
ICE is Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and they have been used in and around the city for a few years now for anything and everything.
There are used when police raid drugs house, they are even used as back-up for traffic stops.
These people are ALL white, I'll bet anything on it.
Natasha

Newport News, VA

#22 Mar 10, 2010
They were Jamaican. One of them was my stepfather.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pentagon Buried $125 Billion in Administrative ... 45 min Moshe 2
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 53 min Moshe 9
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 13 hr Moshe 30
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 15 hr Vinnie 17
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? 21 hr IescapedNY 1
Why Do People Bother With NYs Medical Marijuana... 22 hr IescapedNY 3
Welcome Back PigPen. You Sure Spanked South Wed... 22 hr Moshe 34

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages