Is more security needed at Mt. Hope C...

Is more security needed at Mt. Hope Cemetery?

There are 5 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from May 4, 2013, titled Is more security needed at Mt. Hope Cemetery?. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

Some consider it sacred ground, but others claim it's a playground for vandals. Dozens of headstones have been damaged over the last few weeks at Mount Hope Cemetery, a Rochester landmark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

nickbo13

Rochester, NY

#1 May 4, 2013
YES.

You know its white drunk u of r kids,
thats why they don't go after them.

If it was blacks the whole RPD would be there making arrests.
VigilanteJustice

Fairport, NY

#2 May 4, 2013
probably is white kids, because everyone knows blacks are terrified of cemeteries and ghosts especially after dark, just watch them when they are on a ghost hunting show, they hear a bird chirp and are like "OHH HELLLL NAWWWW EYES OUT DIS BEOTCH" get so scared they turn white as snow.

That is a big area to patrol they will need multiple guards, and some kind of transportation, golf cart, ORV, also they should be armed because you never know who is out there and what their intentions are. That would be a perfect job for me I would even volunteer, but I already work overnights. Lots of history there, a beautiful place in the middle of a crap city. anyways someone who does that kind of stuff is a disrespectful douche. I can understand if it was the boston bombers grave but come on.
FTW

Livonia, NY

#3 May 4, 2013
nickbo13 wrote:
YES.
You know its white drunk u of r kids,
thats why they don't go after them.
If it was blacks the whole RPD would be there making arrests.
I don't think UofR kids. Could be but I think they are too busy at the wedge bars and jumping on the free bus back to their places to get high and get laid. I imagine it's just South Wedge teenagers partying behind Highland Bowl and going on mischief runs. Just like it has always been since I was that age.
TroyLandry

Fairport, NY

#5 May 4, 2013
YEs they do it has happened many times in the past, and will happen in the future,IS the grave yard all fenced in ??? let some mean aggressive attack dogs in there at night like junk yards used to do, or have someone there watching the place dressed up in a scary Halloween costume like the grim reaper or Jason. and chase them out, or put trip wires all over so they trip and smash their face on a rock

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#8 May 4, 2013
Jenna Talia wrote:
Need some volunteers to hide in the cemetary and wait for the punks in stealth, and them shoot them with paintballs and have the cops arrest them.
You just described Dog the Bounty Hunter perfectly, so long as the volunteers are wearing black leather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Urban IQ Problem! How Stupid Can They Be? 38 min IENYwontleaveNY 6
Who Deserves To Be President Of IescapedNY,s Fa... 1 hr Ha Ha 9
RPD: RCSD teacher robbed by 16-year-old during ... 1 hr Ha Ha 16
News Despite High Taxes, millionaires not fleeing Ny 1 hr josephbarkley 5
Where to eat in delray florida 2 hr josephbarkley 27
Trump Rocks On Jimmy Kimmel Live Tonight! 2 hr josephbarkley 12
Ferry Bad Town 4 hr josephbarkley 1
What's Wrong With College Town? 4 hr josephbarkley 44
Fair port is a racist town 4 hr josephbarkley 103
More from around the web