First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#128 Apr 18, 2011
wtf wrote:
Ok, you guys may think what you want, but her being a stripper has nothing to do with anything. Being a stripper doesn't automaticly make you a train wreck, I stripped for a year, and never touched drugs, never slept around with any customers, never let anyone finger f*** me... blah blah blah. and you know what? i'm not the only one. you can think that what she did is stupid, and i will agree, but there's really no reason to bring all strippers down. we get a bad enough rap as it is.
do you still do private parties?
lauren aka GIA

United States

#129 May 10, 2011
ik i shouldnt have wasted my time reading this bullshit but i tend to google my name because of idiotic people like all of who talk shit about someone u havent met.i think its hilarious u thought u were conversating with me this is my first last and only post on this ridiculous site that people with low to no self esteem come to make themselves feel better and tough.i hope for all of you who spend ur timee being cruel and putting negative energy into this world can someday find happiness.this is the real lauren,if u knew me at all i wouldnt have to explain that.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#130 May 10, 2011
lauren aka GIA wrote:
ik i shouldnt have wasted my time reading this bullshit but i tend to google my name because of idiotic people like all of who talk shit about someone u havent met.i think its hilarious u thought u were conversating with me this is my first last and only post on this ridiculous site that people with low to no self esteem come to make themselves feel better and tough.i hope for all of you who spend ur timee being cruel and putting negative energy into this world can someday find happiness.this is the real lauren,if u knew me at all i wouldnt have to explain that.
AGAIN, do you still do private parties?
Saw her

Englewood, NJ

#132 May 13, 2011
lauren aka GIA wrote:
"Conversating?" Really!? Rather than making a fool of yourself by CONVERSING with people on message boards, you should just stick to stripping, honey.
well

Crossville, TN

#133 May 19, 2011
I love strippers
Smoker from the roc

Brooklyn, NY

#135 Nov 11, 2012
Gia pig did you know there is no such thing as conversating. We should have a game show for hookers. That would be funny shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Cops Dead in NYC 4 min Rhonda 21
Rochester homeless tents vacated 29 min Rhonda 4
NYPD on Wartime Status - No Arrests Unless Necc... 1 hr Rhonda 2
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 1 hr Rhonda 13
Santa's White Helper Arrested for DWI 1 hr Rhonda 9
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 2 hr Justice Served 21
Suburbanites Want Homeless Camp Moved Before 5K... 2 hr Rhonda 15
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web