Jan I Tinerbox

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Hey Patty! Wow, it used to be Patty O'Furniture.

How funny.

Anyhow we were at pier 45 last night and saw a couple of girls wearing stripper clothing and acting completely drugged out, they distracted everyone.

Was one of them this girl in this news story that has the warrant?
Anna Thingoes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

I was at Pier 45 last night and got stuck sitting next to a buncha bimbos talking about how they work as strippers and also work at some crank shop on west ridge road near the mall. One was a dumb looking blonde with giant knockers and the other was a brunette with a nice figure and a horseface. I think it was them too.
The Half Dollar

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Jerome wrote:
of course she works at cloud nine, look at the you tube video from last week, she clearly walks into the place and doesn't come out for 3 hours only to smoke and then goes back in.
If you look closely at berkely's video showing her tickets, she lives on West Ridge Road in the apartments a few blocks away.
Finally cloud nine may get some real coverage- Berkely, try cloud nine on Long Pound Road, you may find her there.
Post the link to the Cloud 9 vids.
Legsbe Hinderhead

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

I think they came into the jammer about 12 and pounded a bunch vodka cranberries and danced around until we told them to leave. One looked like the news 10 mugshot, the other one kept saying Love Fox or something.
Shmoochie Jigga Bang Bang

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Legsbe Hinderhead wrote:
I think they came into the jammer about 12 and pounded a bunch vodka cranberries and danced around until we told them to leave. One looked like the news 10 mugshot, the other one kept saying Love Fox or something.
You can find Chastity and her friends Roxii and Alison at the reopened Mirage Palace. And ONE nightclub on East Ave.
Check out their facebook pages

And you are thinking of Roxii Love.
I am God

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

She was out stripping and waving her nasty snatch around!!! She will enjoy prison I bet!!
Wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Jan I Tinerbox wrote:
Hey Patty! Wow, it used to be Patty O'Furniture.
How funny.
Anyhow we were at pier 45 last night and saw a couple of girls wearing stripper clothing and acting completely drugged out, they distracted everyone.
Was one of them this girl in this news story that has the warrant?
Thalia Hayden chest looked a bit wierd in that #3 pic.
Mirage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

I went to the Mirage last week and saw them working there. The special dance is well worth it!
Son Downer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

http://www.stripclublist.com/rv.asp...

reviewers have said:
Scott (01/25)
ugliest bitches ever..roxi and chasity look like trolls on meth !!!!!
herpes (01/23)
Chastity is my x and has herpes! She knows who this is because I almost killed her when I found out she gave it to me. She claims she got it from having sex for drugs. CLASSY GIRL
King (01/10)
Chasity Lotta is a Crack Whore !!!!!!!!!!
Going 2 the cdn ballet

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Son Downer wrote:
http://www.stripclublist.com/r v.asp?c=8523
reviewers have said:
Scott (01/25)
herpes (01/23)
Chastity is my x and has herpes! She knows who this is because I almost killed her when I found out she gave it to me. She claims she got it from having sex for drugs. CLASSY GIRL
King (01/10)
I like the post in that review guide that said she let's you stuff a digit ot two in her mighty taco. Classy girl.
Roonie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Hey I never cliamed she was my ex! Why is everybuddy texting me looking for hjer. I'm hapely marrieD.
blah

Ontario, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Buela L Odenerfase wrote:
Now that is just heresay that she is stripper, how do you all think a nice looking blonde is always a stripper?
Not that I care, but, news wouldn't just call a girl that's a "blond girl" a stripper. I think that they would use legit information if it's going on national TV. Nobody but YOU said anything along those lines. So stop saying shit that doesn't make sense to defend someone, just so you can feel like your right. She's a stripper, she knows she's a stripper. We all know she's a stripper. Sh e's not ashamed of it, I'm sure she loves it. So stop feeling like they are wrong for calling her a stripper. GOD. It's her job. She chose to do it. Your comment was stupid.
Jenna Tilworts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Son Downer wrote:
http://www.stripclublist.com/r v.asp?c=8523
reviewers have said:
Scott (01/25)
herpes (01/23)
King (01/10)
This is all lies! She's a classy girl.
Fella Knee

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Just after 2 a.m. on Friday, February 11th Canandaigua Police stopped a 2010 grey Ford bearing Ohio State registration plates.  Canandaigua Police charged Lotta with the following crimes following this traffic stop:

Driving While Intoxicated (Felony due to prior convictions), Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a motor vehicle (Felony level), Operating a vehicle without interlock, operating a vehicle in violation of restrictions, speeding (46mph in a 30mph zone), consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle (open container law), unlicensed operator of a vehicle, and unsafely change lanes.

The felony level offenses could carry state prison time sentences if Lotta is convicted.

Additionally, the DMV listed Lotta has having at least 12 open scofflaw violations, three pending license revocations, and a five year history of failing to appear in court or failing to pay fines from Genesee County to Monroe County.   She was ticketed in February 2008 in Rochester for speeding (60mph in a 35mph zone) as well as in September 2006 in Chili (44mph in a 25mph School Zone.)  State records also claim that in May 2009 Lotta was arrested in Monroe County for D.W.I. and she was arrested again in September 2009; both cases ended in convictions on February 9, 2010. 

Court paperwork filed in Canandaigua City Court also reference an April 6, 2010 D.W.I. conviction as well as two incidents of refusing to submit to a chemical test; one on June 4, 2009 and another on January 7, 2010.
best of the best of the

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

Fella Knee wrote:
Just after 2 a.m. on Friday, February 11th Canandaigua Police stopped a 2010 grey Ford bearing Ohio State registration plates.  Canandaigua Police charged Lotta with the following crimes following this traffic stop:
Aggravated Unlicensed Operation of a motor vehicle (Felony level), unlicensed operator of a vehicle,

The felony level offenses could carry state prison time sentences if Lotta is convicted.
Blah Blah Blah Blah CONVICTED? THEY GOTTA FIND HER 1ST! SO who is the FOOL JUDGE that let her out of Jail this time?? I really don't giveashitwhatshedoes IT is no skin off my nose anyway, I blame the justice department for not doing anything to curb her violatons previously!! They should hold all the judges accountable for not giving her jail time and letting her go.. TWO charges of NO LICENSE?? Them cops are fools in Canandaigua anyway!
Son Downer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

She'll let you stick 2 finger in her, but you can give her a chemical test. lol
Old Firecrotch Barnfart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/DWI-Of...

Sean Carroll at 13, doesn't even mention that she's from Greece.
Seems like they are easy to say she's from Rochester, but then leave out where she is from if its in the burbs.
Like when is the last time a criminal from the city of Rochester was in the news and the news left out the fact that they were from the city of rochester??? It simply never happens that way.
The Half Dollar

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Old Firecrotch Barnfart wrote:
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/DWI-Offender-Rents-Ca r-Charged-with-DWI-Again/y-HlD vwXHU-ryJgp024nDQ.cspx
Sean Carroll at 13, doesn't even mention that she's from Greece.
Seems like they are easy to say she's from Rochester, but then leave out where she is from if its in the burbs.
Like when is the last time a criminal from the city of Rochester was in the news and the news left out the fact that they were from the city of rochester??? It simply never happens that way.
So Berkjey went to find her yeaterday. She uses 414 West Ridge Road as her address...guess what that is.

http://maps.google.com/maps...

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

it was like a scene stolen from "The Blues Brothers", she gave them the address of the Mirage, like she lived there, and they didn't check it.
classic.
I would have loved to see the cop's face when he walked up to the Mirage front door and saw the numbers...hahahhahhahaha. outwitted by a dimwit.
you GO Canandaigua!!!
the real wally58

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

They should add charges for her giving the wrong address.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 12 min Sammy 3
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 44 min Wyatt Krakur 47
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 48 min Wyatt Krakur 7
Civic Center garage 51 min Marty 25
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 56 min Wyatt Krakur 2
White Fireman Steal $400,000 58 min Wyatt Krakur 2
Diversity In the RPD 1 hr Wyatt Krakur 23
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 10 hr Diamond Daisy 118

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••