Blacks kill blacks daily all over the...

Blacks kill blacks daily all over the USA - No one cares

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bart

Rochester, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2013
While blacks are just 12.6% of the nation's population, they're roughly half of people murdered in this country each year. The vast majority of these killings are at the hands of other blacks. More blacks were murdered in the USA in 2012 alone than all the U.S. troops killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to date. 500 blacks a year killed in Chicago alone by other blacks. No outrage here. In Rochester over 150 murders in the city a year and 90% are blacks killing blacks. No outrage just a few vigils. You see a family member and a minister and sometimes they blame the city police. 9000 blacks were killed by other blacks last year. No one usually cares. Usually little if any news coverage. Usually nothing and no one rats on the killers in the cities. No one saw nothing. Trayvons death is just one more black killed. Does it really matter? I guess its ok and normal for blacks to kill other blacks in the USA. Not a problem. It happens all the time. The news media just ignores the problem. Just Hispanics and whites is an issue shooting a black. Even if its self defense. That is wrong behavior? We just accept black murders by other blacks as normal now.
WhiteyWhite

Farmington, NY

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Bart wrote:
While blacks are just 12.6% of the nation's population, they're roughly half of people murdered in this country each year. The vast majority of these killings are at the hands of other blacks. More blacks were murdered in the USA in 2012 alone than all the U.S. troops killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to date. 500 blacks a year killed in Chicago alone by other blacks. No outrage here. In Rochester over 150 murders in the city a year and 90% are blacks killing blacks. No outrage just a few vigils. You see a family member and a minister and sometimes they blame the city police. 9000 blacks were killed by other blacks last year. No one usually cares. Usually little if any news coverage. Usually nothing and no one rats on the killers in the cities. No one saw nothing. Trayvons death is just one more black killed. Does it really matter? I guess its ok and normal for blacks to kill other blacks in the USA. Not a problem. It happens all the time. The news media just ignores the problem. Just Hispanics and whites is an issue shooting a black. Even if its self defense. That is wrong behavior? We just accept black murders by other blacks as normal now.
Exactly!
Das right chillren

Fairport, NY

#4 Jul 16, 2013
I'm not really sure what point you're trying to make here, Bart. If you're saying blacks are destroying the country, well, that's one thing, but if you're saying we have 150 homicides per year in Rochester, well, that's something else all together.

Is there any chance, any chance at all, that you may have misinterpreted Lonsberry's column? You know, the column he wrote 10 years ago, but reposted today?(July 16, 2013)

I'm wondering because, a snippet from Lonsberry's column ...

"The city’s murder rate is running about 150 percent of last year’s, with most of the victims being black, and no ministers are outraged about that."

is oddly similar to a snippet from your post ...

"In Rochester over 150 murders in the city a year and 90% are blacks killing blacks. No outrage just a few vigils."

Weird, huh?
Why Care

Alajuela, Costa Rica

#6 Jul 16, 2013
you get dead ones, then cage up the other ones.
win win
Everett

Rochester, NY

#8 Jul 17, 2013
Another example of why black people will never get ahead. They can't understand simple math.

And as for "no one cares", you're right - we're numb to it.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#9 Jul 17, 2013
No race card here? That is why the liberal news media is closed lip about this huge problem that needs to be addressed.
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#10 Jul 17, 2013
Roderick Scott (Black Male )killed a white boy Christopher Cervini breaking into cars in Greece NY a few years ago. I see no race card played here in this case. Role reversal.
Sam

Moscow, Russia

#11 Jul 17, 2013
i make $175 a day with this method, i dont invest anything, everything is free, risk free, try it, you have nothing to loose http://www.mb104.com/lnk.asp...
Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#12 Jul 17, 2013
Sam wrote:
i make $175 a day with this method, i dont invest anything, everything is free, risk free, try it, you have nothing to loose http://www.mb104.com/lnk.asp...
You have nothing to loose but your money. What a joke.
Tom

Rochester, NY

#14 Jul 17, 2013
Its a problem and the Americans are in denial that its happening daily. Not only shootings but stabbings as well. Even in Rochester it is usually an every night happening in the city. One nation with no God means no rules equals chaos. This nation is out out control. Theft as well an its not only blacks. It The Wall Street crooks and the politicians that are paid off to let it happen.
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Macedon, NY

#15 Jul 17, 2013
Whites are killing whites all day long too. White people are so delusional. If you really believe the Black community is not concerned about the violence you are just as ignorant as juror B37.
You people kill also and say nothing, until a black person kills a white, then all hell breaks loose. You kill your own family members all the time. you whites are evil hateful devils that have helped to create a system you know fear.
Kurt

Rochester, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2013
Steelers Smokes Rocks wrote:
Whites are killing whites all day long too. White people are so delusional. If you really believe the Black community is not concerned about the violence you are just as ignorant as juror B37.
Juror B37 is getting a book deal.
WhiteyWhite

Farmington, NY

#17 Jul 17, 2013
You people kill also and say nothing, until a black person kills a white, then all hell breaks loose. You kill your own family members all the time. you whites are evil hateful devils that have helped to create a system you know fear.
Rhonda

Give it a rest you ignorant racist PIG. The pendulum has swung far enough! Time for real CHANGE.
Bart

Rochester, NY

#18 Jul 17, 2013
I see no big movement in the USA to stop the violence among blacks. I see Al Shiton and Jessie James yell racism when a white is involved in a shooting of a black, but for the 9000 plus murders involving black on black I hear nothing from the clowns. The national news stations and Cable networks are silent. 9000 is a lot of dead blacks for the population of blacks in the USA.
Fart

Macedon, NY

#19 Jul 17, 2013
Bart wrote:
<quoted text>I see no big movement in the USA to stop the violence among blacks. I see Al Shiton and Jessie James yell racism when a white is involved in a shooting of a black, but for the 9000 plus murders involving black on black I hear nothing from the clowns. The national news stations and Cable networks are silent. 9000 is a lot of dead blacks for the population of blacks in the USA.
you are lost in your own delusional world. you know nothing about he Black community except the lies you see on TV.

Word Network/channel 373. Every Saturday @ 11 AM.
Fart

Macedon, NY

#20 Jul 17, 2013
For all the white people-

what will you do about all the killings with your people?

Continue to discuss black on black crime?
lel

Howell, MI

#21 Jul 25, 2013
i'm a saiyan and we fight too much.. we need totone it down abit and my cousin just got energy beamed the other day.. it's so horrible..
lel

Howell, MI

#22 Jul 25, 2013
remember last year someone went in monkey form and ravaged the whole village??
lel

Howell, MI

#23 Jul 25, 2013
man i thought i was gonna die almost got stepped on..

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#24 Jul 25, 2013
Yes, obviously there are white murderers. The big cities with gangs (LA for instance) are full of them. That's not the issue we're talking about. In every semi-major city there are crime-ridden drug neighborhoods where major "black on black" violence occurs daily/nightly.
Before someone cries racism, I'm not; As usual I'm just pointing out the facts.
There are always big shootings that result in a vigil/teddy bears/candles with people wearing shirts saying "End the violence now," but I have never seen anyone legitimately try to do anything about it. Bill Cosby touched on it again recently. Is there a solution?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin Williams - what is your opinion? 5 hr IescapedNY 44
What's with these black women and their giganti... 8 hr perfect 21
Leroy HYSTERIA 8 hr perfect 12
What gets you sexually charged? 10 hr south avenue wedge 13
Was the Drunk Driver also a Drunk Roofer?? 11 hr Ha Ha 18
are changes coming to a local radio station 11 hr Ha Ha 6
News Brandon Cochran of Rochester charged in two hom... (Sep '10) 12 hr yadaddy 23

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages