Rochester man shot, injured on Reynol...

Rochester man shot, injured on Reynolds Street

There are 19 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Rochester man shot, injured on Reynolds Street. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

A 29-year-old Rochester man was shot and wounded late Saturday night on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#2 Apr 14, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
No surprises.
Just like it's no surprise when it's a suburbanite molesting kids, right?!
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Second shooting this week on that street. Guess they don't want to be outdone with street cred by the gun fighters on Depew st in the 19th ward.
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like it's no surprise when it's a suburbanite molesting kids, right?!

Actually the only category in crime stats that blacks aren't over representative than whites is Sexual crimes against women and children in fact they are about the same, but recent studies suggest blacks commit more Sexual assaults but black women and children are less likely to report the attacks as opposed to whites. You can call me racist or whatever but facts are facts and fact is BLACKS are more violent,thieving,under-educate d and lazier than whites

So please keep posting ignorant your liberal politicians need you to stay that way to keep getting your votes.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the only category in crime stats that blacks aren't over representative than whites is Sexual crimes against women and children in fact they are about the same, but recent studies suggest blacks commit more Sexual assaults but black women and children are less likely to report the attacks as opposed to whites. You can call me racist or whatever but facts are facts and fact is BLACKS are more violent,thieving,under-educate d and lazier than whites
So please keep posting ignorant your liberal politicians need you to stay that way to keep getting your votes.
We have a home run here! 100% correct. Thumbs up Go Believe.

Since: Apr 13

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are more? LOL! Lot's of racist vitriol on your part, very little FACT OR sourcing of your information! Of course there wouldn't be a source, you make most of your racist crap up! WHAT are you going to do in the very near future when people of color are the MAJORITY? We, who are black and brown WILL out number you I highly doubt you'll be such a racist tough guy then. Most likely a sniveling coward, which is exactly what you are NOW, hiding behind your made up name spewing racist crap!
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#9 Apr 14, 2013
Henrys Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks are more? LOL! Lot's of racist vitriol on your part, very little FACT OR sourcing of your information! Of course there wouldn't be a source, you make most of your racist crap up! WHAT are you going to do in the very near future when people of color are the MAJORITY? We, who are black and brown WILL out number you I highly doubt you'll be such a racist tough guy then. Most likely a sniveling coward, which is exactly what you are NOW, hiding behind your made up name spewing racist crap!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/shenegotiates/201...

The study was conducted by blacks on blacks so don't say it was whitey cooking the stats

www.fbi.gov will give you plenty of facts and stats on crime and you will see for yourself blacks are 8 times more violent than whites.

As far as blacks outnumbering whites I am not worried because 99.9999999% of blacks couldn't even afford the taxes on a house in my neighbor hood even if they were given the house for free.

Now show me your stats for your rants that are published and funded studies and not just the blathering of 1 columnist or another forum poster. Yeah I know you cant but thanks for the challenge now go stand on a highway with your Obama/Biden Sign
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#11 Apr 14, 2013
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics,“The racial composition of the U.S. prison population as of 2008 was 60.21%(African American (non-Hispanic), 20.29% Hispanic, 13.44% White American (non-Hispanic), and 6.06% Other (American Indian, Alaska Native, Asian American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander American, and Multiracial American).”

Relative to black on black crime, government statistics indicated that “43% of all murder victims in 2011 were African American, 93.1% of whom were killed were African Americans.”
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#12 Apr 14, 2013
Federal Statistics of black on white violence, with links and mathematical extrapolation formulas.

The “New Century Foundation” publishes Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBI’s NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and DOJ’s UCR, Uniform Crime Reports.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

45% of black crime is against whites, 43% against other blacks, and 10% against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2011 the U.S. incarceration rate has tripled.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#13 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
The study was conducted by blacks on blacks so don't say it was whitey cooking the stats
I'm certain that both of our posts will be hammered with clueless and nuts -- however, in both cases, our data is extrapolated from published reports that we did not influence, or edit.

The denial will never stop, unfortunately. People like Henry's Mom and Morality will always be able to rationalize it away, citing a myriad of hollow and ludicrious reasons. They will perpetuate the myth. Problem is: no one is buying it, including their community. You work within the system, and success follows... no matter what color. If you're a high achiever, you're a higher earner.

This behavior is not acceptable. Respect is gained, not demanded.
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#14 Apr 14, 2013
I see Henry mom has gone silent typical Liberal wants facts and when given silence and move on to next UN-educated rant
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#15 Apr 14, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
I see Henry mom has gone silent typical Liberal wants facts and when given silence and move on to next UN-educated rant
Yes, she has gone to ground. I knew we shouldn't have used numbers. Poor thing is likely a bit overwhelmed. Facts can be fatiguing. Plus, she got the shock that she's living in the jungle. It's been a rough day for her.
yep

Rochester, NY

#16 Apr 14, 2013
Just wait til it gets warmer! BANG BANG BANG!
yep

Rochester, NY

#17 Apr 15, 2013
Massive Chimpout on dernan st.

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#19 Apr 15, 2013
yep wrote:
Massive Chimpout on dernan st.
Thanks for the heads up Tuned in and the scanner is on FIRE tonight.

(go figure)

Three reports of guns in six minutes.
yep

Rochester, NY

#20 Apr 15, 2013
Think I heard a shooting on Joeseph.

Steel City Steelers

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 15, 2013
yep wrote:
Think I heard a shooting on Joeseph.
I heard that too.

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#22 Apr 15, 2013
By the sounds of things the cops won't be getting any coffee/lunch breaks tonight.
Go Believe

Hilton, NY

#23 Apr 16, 2013
Go Believe wrote:
<quoted text>
www.fbi.gov will give you plenty of facts and stats on crime and you will see for yourself blacks are 8 times more violent than whites.
As far as blacks outnumbering whites I am not worried because 99.9999999% of blacks couldn't even afford the taxes on a house in my neighbor hood even if they were given the house for free.
Now show me your stats for your rants that are published and funded studies and not just the blathering of 1 columnist or another forum poster. Yeah I know you cant but thanks for the challenge now go stand on a highway with your Obama/Biden Sign
Still waiting Crickets Chir Chirp?
cantbelive you

Lawrence, MA

#24 Apr 16, 2013
u ignorant people cant even spell durnan st. really. i am telling everyone i know about this racist sight all you racist people can suck somethin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How's the weather Crapchester? 17 min IescapedNY 10
Trump to take action on welfare 20 min IescapedNY 5
Some of Trump's Successes 25 min IescapedNY 28
Messages To Rachel Barnhart (part 1) 32 min Bovenzi13 9
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 40 min IescapedNY 13
Nikki Rudd and Jennifer Johnson ..bubbleheaded ... (Sep '12) 41 min Boobie Lover 31
Messages To Bob Lonsberry (part 3) 42 min Bovenzi13 85

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages