Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

http://rochester.ynn.com/content/all_news/roc...

LMFAO.

You whites kill me with the stuff you pull right out in the open in broad daylight (as they say).

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Hey, dumbarse, yeah, I'm talkin to you, Crotchety. You DID read the article you posted as your "source", right...ummmmm....NO, you didn't. Because if you had, you'd see the sentence that says he didn't pick him. The Democrap Board did.

Now open mouth, and insert foot...AGAIN!

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
Hey, dumbarse, yeah, I'm talkin to you, Crotchety. You DID read the article you posted as your "source", right...ummmmm....NO, you didn't. Because if you had, you'd see the sentence that says he didn't pick him. The Democrap Board did.
Say WHAT!!!
....Open mouth, insert foot. You've got to be joking.

LMMFSassyAO.

Please don't get me started. You DITZY ought to continue to be real quiet with the "ARSE" you made outta yourself. What nerve!!
Natalie

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
You're right. He didn't pick his son, the article clearly states who did. I've never seen this poster tell the truth about anything. He lies and then posts a link to prove that he was lying. Strange.
Hidden Agenda

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Even if he did put him there, who else wouldn't do the same thing? Sorry crotchy but where I come from we look out for our children. I understand in the black community parents don't do anything for their children, but most families in the burbs help their children into careers. It is why so many children end up following in their parents footsteps as far as jobs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Say WHAT!!!
....Open mouth, insert foot. You've got to be joking.
LMMFSassyAO.
Please don't get me started. You DITZY ought to continue to be real quiet with the "ARSE" you made outta yourself. What nerve!!
What's the matter, Classless? You thought you'd be able to chase me away with your bully tactics? BWAHAHAHHAHA!!! You are the least intimidating person (and I use that term very loosely) that I've encountered in a looooong time. So very sorry (not) to disappoint you!!! C'ya around, loser.:)~

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. He didn't pick his son, the article clearly states who did. I've never seen this poster tell the truth about anything. He lies and then posts a link to prove that he was lying. Strange.
Stick around, Nat. You ain't seen nothing yet! "It" goes on forever...especially when "it" has had a few cocktails in "it". LOL

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Hidden Agenda wrote:
Even if he did put him there, who else wouldn't do the same thing? Sorry crotchy but where I come from we look out for our children. I understand in the black community parents don't do anything for their children, but most families in the burbs help their children into careers. It is why so many children end up following in their parents footsteps as far as jobs.
Are you for real????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Captain's Attic's liquor license suspended 17 min dew4794 1
Where Oh Where Did All The Good Posters Go? 1 hr Dumbya Bush AWOL 21
BLACK leaves 4-year-old in car 3 hr truff hurts 10
Black Burb man DWI Leandra Law w/ 2 kids 10 hr Po Zebra Kidz 6
Free Bills Night Practice Tix NOT FREE 11 hr What a scam Ticketmaster 1
Woman of Color leaves child in the car for hours 12 hr Ha Ha 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 15 hr positronium 6,323
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••