First Prev
of 7
Next Last
FTW

Rochester, NY

#147 May 20, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>BRAVO!!! HEAR!! HEAR!!! Excellent post!
Did not my postings with Henry's Mom show you what I'm capable of when someone really makes my skin crawl? She asked for it. She got it.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#148 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>I'M NOT EFFING PENNY YOU A-HOLE. You know your full of crap and dug a whole full of B.S. you fell into.So know your just going to play retard games to throw off the subject. Just because your without merit on the conversation. GROW THE EFF UP.
Due to your lack of self control and disrespect please don't be surprised if I ignore you from this point on..........
FTW

Rochester, NY

#149 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Due to your lack of self control and disrespect please don't be surprised if I ignore you from this point on..........
Your one to talk CC. You keep calling me someone else that's what you get and deserve.I know you wont ignore me. You will come around make some open ended statement that does not really speak much and then run and hide when asked to elaborate in concise manner you do it every time.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#150 May 20, 2013
You must be mad because you read how I mopped the floor on your friend Retarda.

#151 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Your one to talk CC. You keep calling me someone else that's what you get and deserve.I know you wont ignore me. You will come around make some open ended statement that does not really speak much and then run and hide when asked to elaborate in concise manner you do it every time.
OKAY PENNY, the Worthless CENT !!!

911isajoke!
#PublicEnemy

#152 May 20, 2013
Your
You're
too
to
two
there
they're
their.

#153 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Your
You're
too
to
two
there
they're
their.
I'm surprised the floor mopper didn't school your grammatical errors. BTW....when she's done mopping I could use a good window cleaning since she's now the MAID.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#154 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised the floor mopper didn't school your grammatical errors. BTW....when she's done mopping I could use a good window cleaning since she's now the MAID.
Good call I'm tired as hell and did not notice them till it was to late.Rhonda would not notice though her errors are way more often.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#155 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Your
You're
too
to
two
there
they're
their.
Though I only misused the word your twice.Did not misuse the to,too,two or there,they're,their.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#156 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Though I only misused the word your twice.Did not misuse the to,too,two or there,they're,their.
Oh you disagree with the truth how cute.how can I misuse the words there,their,and they're when i never even used any of them in the post.Where did I misuse the words to,too,two in the post.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#157 May 21, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>I'M NOT EFFING PENNY YOU A-HOLE. You know your full of crap and dug a whole full of B.S. you fell into.So know your just going to play retard games to throw off the subject. Just because your without merit on the conversation. GROW THE EFF UP.
Don't pay any attention to her/him,she/he thinks anyone that make "it" look like the lying racist racebaiter she/he is has to be me."It" will run and hide everytime someone calls her/him on the B/S that "it" spews and hands "it" their butt,typical gutless troll. Keep up the good work putting these lowlife trash in their place.Just saying.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#158 May 21, 2013
Anyone post this video yet of the "no fights" within the festival area.

This one shows four low life hood rats going at it, in the F'ing childrens area...

&fe ature=youtu.be
Grady Stiles

Bronx, NY

#159 May 21, 2013
Truth wrote:
Anyone post this video yet of the "no fights" within the festival area.
This one shows four low life hood rats going at it, in the F'ing childrens area...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GEZQ6uKrIpsXX&feature=you tu.be
I have ZERO desire to ever go to the lilac fest again after watching that video. WTF are amusement park rides doing there anyways?
FTW

Rochester, NY

#160 May 21, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>I have ZERO desire to ever go to the lilac fest again after watching that video. WTF are amusement park rides doing there anyways?
I got to disagree with you about the rides being there. The music,rides for kids,food,and beer is what makes a festival a festival.What I want to know is why are there people selling hot tubs and wind mills there? Another point why was there someone giving info on how to breast feed?
FTW

Rochester, NY

#161 May 21, 2013
I will for sure go next year. We can't let the scum win and own anything. I tell you what though if I experience shit like that at the kids rides I wont just stand there with a camera.It is probably going to be scaled back though because of this and go back to the dumb thing it was when there was no entertainment and just boring people smelling flowers and looking at junk salesman.Effing sucks if that is the case
gbs

Penfield, NY

#163 Apr 8, 2014
Wonder what will happen at this years fest
CanadaRocs

Guelph, Canada

#164 Apr 8, 2014
gbs wrote:
Wonder what will happen at this years fest
Thanks to all the first hand reporting of the facts here.(Grady Siles, SCS) our large group has decided we will no longer travel to the Lilac Fest or any other events in Rochester.
Can't trust your local media to report the facts.
CanadaRocs

Guelph, Canada

#165 Apr 8, 2014
Steel City Steelers wrote:
That is absolutely bullcrap that they pulled the original story! The Lilac Fest was absolutely out of control last night! We witnessed it first hand from a friend's porch. Completely out of control. I am soooo damn sick and tired of these teenapers ruining the last remaining decent events in Rochester. Unreal. Without the suburbanites spending their money at these events, Rochester will get even worse. If that's even possible.
Thanks you and Grady for reporting the facts. We will be staying away this year.
Taxation without represen

Sarasota, FL

#166 Apr 8, 2014
Not a word from the media..........lmao

Beware of liberals posing as Americans
Taxation without represen

Sarasota, FL

#167 Apr 8, 2014
LaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't delete the problem by getting rid of the festival. It's whoever was causing the problem that needs to be "deleted". They will just move on to another festival or out to the beach or to the malls or to downtown.
That kind of opinion is how it happens in the ghetto and that's why those areas are bad. People say they are scared to fight back and they let the criminals ruin their neighborhoods.
But that shyt is not going to happen downtown or at festivals. We will not hang our heads, we will fight back. The police need to maintain more of a presence and be more aggressive. And I know people complain. But who's complaining? The losers that are causing the problems. I have no problem with police being more aggressive. Doesn't bother me a bit.
So Chief Sheppard, get your force out there this summer. And if people complain you are discriminating against poor little thugs, stand proud and say YES WE ARE! Breathe down their necks, stop them on the streets, pull their cars over, follow them around downtown. When the shyt stops, so will the aggressive police.
McFadden complained about macing the kids downtown. So what have you done McFadden to stop these kids? Step up to the plate or shut up and let the police do their job. And support the police instead of the kids. Let the kids know what side you are on YOU WILL NOT tolerate their behavior either.
Cops don't do s&$@....... Forget them

The nearest tree would be so much better .... And cheaper.

Beware of liberals posing as Americans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prosecutors Lay Out Case in the Thomas Johnson ... 15 min PhukTheRPD 9
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 24 min Rhondas Friend 98
Break room ratings 44 min Paulys sauce 267
News Progress on race and poverty, one person at a time 1 hr pantsup dontloot 1
News Runners ready to take to streets for Flower Cit... 1 hr pantsup dontloot 8
Baltimore is Somelia 1 hr pantsup dontloot 9
News Man charged with opening fire in pub near Roche... 5 hr SouthWedgeTardedP... 6
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]