|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
My ancestors SPEAK loud and clear when those category 4,5 and 6 hurricanes wreck havoc from the Coast along the paths those slave ships took and unloaded that cargo.
All those homes in the family for generations-GONE!!
Homes should remain in families for generations. If people still passed homes down to people in their families and people stayed in them.Along with if the government did not take them from current generations because they could not afford unfair idiotic property taxes that should not even exist in a free country.The country would be much better off.Can't have that though.That goes against their plan to destroy regional cultures and traditions,because that keeps people united and autonomous.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Homes should remain in families for generations. If people still passed homes down to people in their families and people stayed in them.Along with if the government did not take them from current generations because they could not afford unfair idiotic property taxes that should not even exist in a free country.The country would be much better off.Can't have that though.That goes against their plan to destroy regional cultures and traditions,because that keeps people united and autonomous.
You speak about the Amerikkkan way. Consumerism, Greed ad Taxes.
Land of the FEE and home of the SLAVE.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

A friend of mine I was visiting in Pittsford ( he has a similar view of a lot of his contemporaries)got a ticket one time because I parked my motorcycle on his walk way(not sidewalk).It was there for 20min. because I did not want to block his wife who was due home. His neighbor called to report it. That is being nosy,intrusive, and unneighborly. One that is ridiculous reason for a ticket. Two if your that bothered by it, grow a pair and confront the person and tell them if it does not move you'll report it.That person was being a vindictive coward.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
You speak about the Amerikkkan way. Consumerism, Greed ad Taxes.
Land of the FEE and home of the SLAVE.
The right to own your own property wiyhout paying Uncle Sam rent is not greedy or about consumerism.It's about liberty and freedom.It's about the main reason we fought the crown.How exactly is saying you have this right about Fees and Slaves as you put it? I'm talking about NOT paying fees to live and not being a slave to the government.A lot less people in poverty and lower middle class would not be forced to rent if things were the way they are supposed to be.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

FTW wrote:
A friend of mine I was visiting in Pittsford ( he has a similar view of a lot of his contemporaries)got a ticket one time because I parked my motorcycle on his walk way(not sidewalk).It was there for 20min. because I did not want to block his wife who was due home. His neighbor called to report it. That is being nosy,intrusive, and unneighborly. One that is ridiculous reason for a ticket. Two if your that bothered by it, grow a pair and confront the person and tell them if it does not move you'll report it.That person was being a vindictive coward.
Sorry wrong thread I must have hit the back button by accident before I posted. I appologize.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>The right to own your own property wiyhout paying Uncle Sam rent is not greedy or about consumerism.It's about liberty and freedom.It's about the main reason we fought the crown.How exactly is saying you have this right about Fees and Slaves as you put it? I'm talking about NOT paying fees to live and not being a slave to the government.A lot less people in poverty and lower middle class would not be forced to rent if things were the way they are supposed to be.
I have yet to see a U-Haul following a hearse. ALL you truly own is what you take with you when you leave here. Everything else is VANITY, grasping for the wind. Work, play. live and you die!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Imminent domain. Your good ol Uncle Sam can take whatever he wants.....wherever he wants and ain't a darn thing you can do.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
I have yet to see a U-Haul following a hearse. ALL you truly own is what you take with you when you leave here. Everything else is VANITY, grasping for the wind. Work, play. live and you die!
It is not vanity it is about basic life needs. Shove that Marxist non-sense up your fat ass. Tell me one good reason people don't have right to property?
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
Imminent domain. Your good ol Uncle Sam can take whatever he wants.....wherever he wants and ain't a darn thing you can do.
That's the effing problem.It's destroying the public good.Plus, tax repossession is not part of Imminent Domain it is a whole other pile of bull.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>It is not vanity it is about basic life needs. Shove that Marxist non-sense up your fat ass. Tell me one good reason people don't have right to property?
Stop trying to put words in MY mouth. Show where I stated you don't have a RIGHT to "OWN" a structure?

Never said it !!!

You have every right to own something you NEVER really own!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

You buy a structure. You pay taxes. Then bytch about the structure you pay to live in......

You can't win for losing, can you ?
Grady Stiles

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
But you all best get back to speaking about your fearless....I mean, fearFUL Lilac experiences..........
Give me a break. If a bunch of whites caused this type of disruption to the clarissa st reunion there would be a media uproar complete with sharpton and live satellite coverage.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

INTERMISSION

The words gunfire in the title of this thread remind me of this ..

Pvt. Nash: You're WRONG Ryback! You're WRONG! Those were *party poppers*!

Casey Ryback: You got shit for brains, Private! I know they brainwashed you at boot camp, but sometimes you gotta QUESTION authority! Trust me, boy. That's GUNFIRE! You get me out of here, I'll go take care of it.

Pvt. Nash: I'm gonna be relieved in a couple of minutes. So just shut up and sit tight!

Casey Ryback: Some thing's going on! Use your head this time, boy. Do what you got to do and get me out of here.

[pause]

Casey Ryback: When I get out, I'll shoot you myself!
Share this
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to put words in MY mouth. Show where I stated you don't have a RIGHT to "OWN" a structure?
Never said it !!!
You have every right to own something you NEVER really own!!
Your pseudo-intellectual nonsense is tiresome.You make no sense or have a horrible way of stating it.You've contradicted yourself.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Your pseudo-intellectual nonsense is tiresome.You make no sense or have a horrible way of stating it.You've contradicted yourself.
ANd I smell BACON BITS!!!

Cause...
911isajoke!
#PublicEnemy!
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Grady Stiles wrote:
<quoted text>Give me a break. If a bunch of whites caused this type of disruption to the clarissa st reunion there would be a media uproar complete with sharpton and live satellite coverage.
National news.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Not what I said or my point at all.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we will all be waiting for your point.
My point is your judgement on all things is way off and your always the pot calling the kettle black. Your post are always without thought and substance and you never hold yourself to the standards you hold for others. Your a diehard professional victim.You have no clarity in your post.You always ask others to clarify their post, which they usually do. If someone ask the same of you, you start with your Nickbo B.S.. Your the least constructive person on here. You relish in your ignorance.Your statements are always juvenile and without any substance. The very existence that is you is nothing more than a loathsome,pitiful,and,selfish misanthrope who cannot do anything but blame others. Without fail you come on here and alienate everyone in the community from you just so you wash your hands of any connection with them allowing you to place further blame on others for your miserable existence. It's people like you in the city and black communities that gives others the negative judgements they have for these groups.
FTW

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
ANd I smell BACON BITS!!!
Cause...
911isajoke!
#PublicEnemy!
I'M NOT EFFING PENNY YOU A-HOLE. You know your full of crap and dug a whole full of B.S. you fell into.So know your just going to play retard games to throw off the subject. Just because your without merit on the conversation. GROW THE EFF UP.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

FTW wrote:
<quoted text>My point is your judgement on all things is way off and your always the pot calling the kettle black. Your post are always without thought and substance and you never hold yourself to the standards you hold for others. Your a diehard professional victim.You have no clarity in your post.You always ask others to clarify their post, which they usually do. If someone ask the same of you, you start with your Nickbo B.S.. Your the least constructive person on here. You relish in your ignorance.Your statements are always juvenile and without any substance. The very existence that is you is nothing more than a loathsome,pitiful,and,selfish misanthrope who cannot do anything but blame others. Without fail you come on here and alienate everyone in the community from you just so you wash your hands of any connection with them allowing you to place further blame on others for your miserable existence. It's people like you in the city and black communities that gives others the negative judgements they have for these groups.
BRAVO!!! HEAR!! HEAR!!! Excellent post!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
New Breakroom is the best morning show in town 25 min Bill Franklin 9
What is your biggest pet peeve 44 min Ha Ha 42
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) 56 min cornholio 437
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 1 hr sdd 755
Police charge 2 men in fatal Philly carjacking 1 hr Zoo Keeper 3
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr Wake up 669
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 1 hr trs 16,778
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE