Lilac Fest: What Really Happened a (...
Biracial one

El Monte, CA

#101 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
Friday around 6:00 I drove by some punks with AK clone BB guns running around harassing a lady and her kids. I stopped to help and she said no worry she called the police.The parents of the kids were out there telling others to mind their own business and laughing.The next day they are out doing the same thing.
My mom says from time to time, the young people today, do not know how to have fun. They rather fight. But its true.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#103 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
..........yeah right!
Screw you CC.Go tell everyone about something that happened in an isolated town in Iowa or something.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#104 May 20, 2013
It happened on Yates St.
Oscar

Atlanta, GA

#105 May 20, 2013
I blame the legal system and our police that continue to let these varmits disrupt public events and closing events down events and causing problems. They get arrested and are back on the street agian the next day again causing trouble. You have to wonder where they will strike next?
Keep The Change wrote:
Yep 13% of the population seems to ruin anything they decide to go to in large numbers. That makes what? Greece Carnival, Sea Breeze, Durand and Charlotte Beach, Midtown, Irondiquiot Mall, last but not least most of the City of Rochester. All races commit crime but these people seem to just want to ruin anything nice.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have jumped in your Wonder Woman uniform and took control since YOU saw SOOOOOO much. Dayyuuuuummmmm. what good was watching if you stood by silently like in a movie theatre.
----POPCORN please!
Gotcha. You just proved you have NO CLUE as to what an average citizen can do to circumvent these wild animals. If you were there, I'm sure you would have done nothing also. If you think for one damn second I'm going to intervene when 50 wild animals are running around pounding on each other, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#107 May 20, 2013
FTW wrote:
<quoted text>Screw you CC.Go tell everyone about something that happened in an isolated town in Iowa or something.
NO Can DO !!!

...You will NEVER get that opportunity. But I will leave you and the rest of the TOPIX forum courageous talkers to you own device to.......

--TALK about it.

--Inciting FEAR
--Stirring the racism pot
--Talking about it....
--Talking about it....

And talking about it some more..........

#108 May 20, 2013
Well....atleast the you all have a whole year to plan on what to do next year as you TALK about what happened.

My suggestion?

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

ONLY BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOO SCARED. You stand back and WATCH it go down.

I saw the whole thing..........
I was petrified with fear......
We had to run for cover....
I grabbed my umbrella, cotton candy and hid behind the lilacs to the right of the handbag stand,\.

LMMFSassyAO!

U folks are hilarious.

#110 May 20, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Gotcha. You just proved you have NO CLUE as to what an average citizen can do to circumvent these wild animals. If you were there, I'm sure you would have done nothing also. If you think for one damn second I'm going to intervene when 50 wild animals are running around pounding on each other, then you are a bigger idiot than I thought.
my guess is that you DON'T have a cell phone to call 911 and report what you SEE. Nah, no possible !!! Let me just stand here in AWE and watch.

......Pass the popcorn, please!!!

Location hidden

#111 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Can DO !!!
...You will NEVER get that opportunity. But I will leave you and the rest of the TOPIX forum courageous talkers to you own device to.......
--TALK about it.
--Inciting FEAR
--Stirring the racism pot
--Talking about it....
--Talking about it....
And talking about it some more..........
What's the matter, Classless? "Inciting FEAR"..."Stirring the racism pot"...you are such a damn hypocrite. You scour national news to find white crimes and post ONLY white crimes. You are the biggest racist on here. Nobody's stirring the racism pot except yourself through your own ignorance and denial. You cannot change the FACT that it was large groups of BLACK teens causing the problems at the festival. That dear, is a FACT! Nobody MADE them do it. Nobody but their own damn selves. We aren't "inciting fear"...we are speaking the TRUTH! It was out of control and the local media is trying to sweep it under the rug. Without suburbanites coming to the city and spending their hard earned money on these festivals, the city will become an even bigger cesspool. FACT!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#112 May 20, 2013
You want to know what stirs the racism pot more than anything these days? It's the people in your community like Mcfadden who refuse to adress the troublemakers in that community and make excuses for them. Trust I see plenty of blue eyed whites in the city with flat brim hats and sales stickers on them who can't wear their pants right. They drive around in the same junk cars with trash rims and $1000 speakers and cause the same trouble. Thing is we all know who they're trying to be like.

Since: May 13

Rochester, NY

#114 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
Well....atleast the you all have a whole year to plan on what to do next year as you TALK about what happened.
My suggestion?
SHUT IT DOWN!!!!
ONLY BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOOO SCARED. You stand back and WATCH it go down.
I saw the whole thing..........
I was petrified with fear......
We had to run for cover....
I grabbed my umbrella, cotton candy and hid behind the lilacs to the right of the handbag stand,\.
LMMFSassyAO!
U folks are hilarious.
Are you serious?! People aren't talking about grabbing umbrellas and cotton candy, but their CHILDREN and BABIES who were FIVE FEET AWAY from GUNFIRE. And you want us to do something other than that?

#115 May 20, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
If people know the truth they would avoid Rochester as if it has the black plague.
WAHHH......WAAAHHHH.........WA AAHHHH....WAAAAAHHHH

I'm SCARED TO COME TO THE CITY....I'M SCARED!!!!

WAAHHHH. WAAAAHHHH.

Location hidden

#116 May 20, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
WAHHH......WAAAHHHH.........WA AAHHHH....WAAAAAHHHH
I'm SCARED TO COME TO THE CITY....I'M SCARED!!!!
WAAHHHH. WAAAAHHHH.
You are such an immature little punk. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't personally cart 10 black teen punks to the fest just to cause issues. You ignorant fool.

#117 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>You are such an immature little punk. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't personally cart 10 black teen punks to the fest just to cause issues. You ignorant fool.
Awwww man.....U snitched me out. Daaayyuuuuuummmm.

See....that PHD at work again!!

#118 May 20, 2013
<quoted text>You are such an immature little punk. I wouldn't be surprised at all if you didn't personally cart 10 black teen punks to the fest just to cause issues. You ignorant fool.
Just be sure to keep your cell phone & Wonder Woman custom handy for the next episode.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#119 May 20, 2013
Someone's in trouble. Just saw a mercy flight overhead going towards General.

#120 May 20, 2013
Yeah... A whole bunch of people in trouble out in OKLAHOMA.

Mother Nature has spoken.

Left nothing but scattered rubbish.

#122 May 20, 2013
Bangbangall sumer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CapriceClassic
Since you are so smart.
Do you know who the brilliant mind was who built a city fifteen feet below sea level (New Orleans) and filled it full of minorities?
I would love to check out some of his other work.
Probably the same brainiacs that built their homes near beaches and it California hills for those brush fires and mud slides.....

People with LOTS of money and COMMON sense, right?

#123 May 20, 2013
My ancestors SPEAK loud and clear when those category 4,5 and 6 hurricanes wreck havoc from the Coast along the paths those slave ships took and unloaded that cargo.

All those homes in the family for generations-GONE!!

#124 May 20, 2013
But you all best get back to speaking about your fearless....I mean, fearFUL Lilac experiences...............

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U of R student dies (Mar '14) 31 min BrianS 4
Rachael Got Passed Over? 36 min BrianS 12
Go Trump! 46 min No Hillary 2016 17
Be Free 6 hr uncover 10
Brother wease 10 hr stu gatz 60
Dawn Nguyen trial to begin (Mar '14) 11 hr Beatrice 22
4th of July Rochester Fireworks 11 hr Urgh_rochester 3
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE