FTW

Rochester, NY

#51 May 19, 2013
RSturges wrote:
Beer and loud music for 10 days straight and people wonder why there have been fights at the festival for the last three years. How about no beer after 5pm and reduce the music to a manageable level? This won't happen because the point of the festival is to have as many people as possible attend. It's all about money. The fights will continue.
The music and the over priced 12oz. beer is not the problem at all. People can afford to have maybe 3 while they are there.This is the type of hood rat bastards all our cities are spawning these days. If you want to blame music blame the crap they play on WDKX and MTV.
bossman

Brooklyn, NY

#52 May 19, 2013
There was a reason they were used as slaves and kept in chains and under a whip. They are good for nothing else.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#53 May 19, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
I won't touch the P.R. festival - I have no doubt there will be threads dedicated to that pretty soon here
That's been a disaster by design since the first year they held it.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#54 May 19, 2013
RSturges wrote:
Beer and loud music for 10 days straight and people wonder why there have been fights at the festival for the last three years. How about no beer after 5pm and reduce the music to a manageable level? This won't happen because the point of the festival is to have as many people as possible attend. It's all about money. The fights will continue.
Hey stupid, nobody from the festival was fighting. It was sh!tbags coming in from the ghetto that were fighting and shooting up the place.

Dumb comment. Why are so many people posting dumb comments today.
FTW

Rochester, NY

#55 May 19, 2013
Does it seem highly likely that a stabbing of three people on Hamilton is a retaliation from what someone from there did earlier at the fest? Only to people with a clear thought process.Does it also seem likely that people on Hamilton were possibly linked to other possible hoods from the neighborhood and the got found?Same reply.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#56 May 19, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I know, they are doing away withe East End fest. The neighbors complained of loud drunks. I feel that's a fest that shouldnt be touched. Fights weren't the problem, but people in the area are tired of it. Idk. You need fests to help define the city.
They weren't complaining about loud drunks you dumb foock. Businesses not involved in the East End Fest (ie: not bars) were complaining because they were losing business during the fest. People were charged to get into the festival. Why should I be charged to get into a festival I don't care about so I can eat at a restaurant that's within it's limits.

Dumb sh!t. Worry about your own city and foock off.
Truth

Rochester, NY

#57 May 19, 2013
Which banned black poster is Nutandyahoo? Morality?
FTW

Rochester, NY

#58 May 19, 2013
If three people are assaulted on Merchants shortly after a massive fight involving a large group in Norton village would the chance they are connected be likely? Yes!!!
FTW

Rochester, NY

#60 May 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
Which banned black poster is Nutandyahoo? Morality?
Dude do you really have to ask?Thats just her latest one.

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#61 May 19, 2013
Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
The Negro belongs back in Africa.
And the Caucasian belongs back in Europe. Let the Native Americans have their land back!
Biracial one

United States

#63 May 19, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Caucasian belongs back in Europe. Let the Native Americans have their land back!
I am apalled at all the racism on here. It went beyond the lilac fest. Not surprised, just appalled.
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#65 May 19, 2013
Another event ruined by chief uncle Tom.

#66 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You Europeans belong back in Europe.
Or Germany, Or Spain, Or Italy or Sweden.

#67 May 19, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
I am apalled at all the racism on here. It went beyond the lilac fest. Not surprised, just appalled.
Me too. But you know when the envelope is pushed....I PUSH back.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#69 May 19, 2013
CapriceClassic wrote:
<quoted text>
Or Germany, Or Spain, Or Italy or Sweden.
Wow I think my IQ just dropped by 10 reading that

#70 May 19, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Is this one of the victims of the Lilac Attack?
Big Daddy Don

Boston, MA

#72 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
Next year Chief Uncle Tom should mail out letters to all Lilac Festival goers a week before the event to let them all know that he knows who they are and who their "friends" are and that he will be watching them.
LOL. Mailing letters to the gangbangers seemed to work out well. What an ignorant idea THAT was. Most of the recepients are illiterate dropouts.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#75 May 19, 2013
Grady Stiles wrote:
I think for rib fest they should paint "free chicken" on the side of the spirit of rochester, load it up full of rochesters proudest, and push it over towards canada.
Toronto is already becoming infested. Just sink the ship half way across.
Eddie

Rochester, NY

#76 May 19, 2013
Nutandyahoo wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of outsiders, outer burb white thugs coming into our city to ruin our great urban lilac festival.
So what's up you brainless N? How did you confused law abiding suburbanites for your relatives?

#77 May 19, 2013
Only low life trailer park trash punks consistently name call. No valid point can be made by this such immaturity. It just shows the hate and frustration within Yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First to Ever Receive Food Stamps was a WHITE w... 3 hr Otay Panky 37
White Racist Lesbians Forced to raise Black Chi... 4 hr yet to be determined 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Joe Voter 6,473
White Man Face 9 Years Gets 6 Months 5 hr yet to be determined 3
All Whites Look Alike 5 hr Ha Ha 4
Rochester man arraigned in Brockport stabbing 5 hr Ha Ha 15
Do sturdays hit and run count as a homicide or ... 6 hr IslamSucks 3
Cullerd man stab Brockport College student at dorm 10 hr Naughtyrobot 29
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester