New system helps RPD track and prevent crime in the city

Aug 2, 2013 Read more: WHEC-TV Rochester
A new system is helping Rochester Police document crime stats and patterns in the city. Read more
Grady Stiles

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Aug 2, 2013
They could've saved some money and just hired NBG in the Dub edition Escalade to report live to RPD HQ. Chief correspondent Grady Stiles reporting live from Clinton Ave
Ha Ha

Iraq

#2 Aug 2, 2013
"Police Chief James Sheppard says most crimes are down. Motor vehicle thefts are at its lowest rate in 25 years"
Thank you Rodderick Scott.

It only works if you input the crimes ... I wonder how often the cops discurage victims from filing a complaint so they don't ruin thier precious crime stats.
KayDub900

Penfield, NY

#3 Aug 2, 2013
does anyone have a link to this idiot sheppard saying this. This guy is a joke, crime has never been so high since he has been chief. This guy comes up with excuse after excuse he should be a NYC politician. I saw on the news something about the chief being coming on explaining why armed robbery in Rochester is up after the safe act was passed ( which he supports BTW) I want to see his lame excuse this time.

and HAHA you said " I wonder how often the cops discurage victims from filing a complaint so they don't ruin thier precious crime stats." nothing against the cops i have so much respect for them (most anyway) but they usualy duscurage victims from filing police reports so they don't have to do the paper work on the incident. I know this to be a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor Cuomo bans non-essential state travel ... 26 min woodtick57 19
Brittanee Drexel: Five years missing (Apr '14) 4 hr replying 7
Break room ratings 4 hr Sammy 169
Bunch of Whites Arrested in Suburban Drug Busts 10 hr LeroyJones 1
Lia Lando / 10WHEC (Jan '11) 11 hr PigPenBestFriend 165
3 time White Drunk Driver Doesn't Show Up to Ge... 15 hr WeCantBreathe 1
Overweight White Girl Steals a Workout DVD 15 hr WeCantBreathe 2
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE