State AG shuts down local car dealer

State AG shuts down local car dealer

Posted in the Rochester Forum

CL Police

Alden, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2014
Well it was only a matter of time before the state of NY took action against a local used car dealer for not being honest with the public.

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3383022.sht...

Does this sound familiar with the crap that goes on on Craigslist when owners post as owners.

So glad to see the state get involved !!
Racing Randy

Alden, NY

#2 Apr 1, 2014
And to think about all of the comments from local dealers thinking that it is ok to post as owners , well let them learn a lesson and that is the state is watching !!
Kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#3 Apr 1, 2014
It is called KARMA !!!!!

They got what they deserve !!
Tommy Rules

Alden, NY

#4 Apr 1, 2014
Kimberly is a pig wrote:
It is called KARMA !!
Sooner or later the state will get involved when car dealers pull this type of crap.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#5 Apr 1, 2014
You whites are always screwing society.
Citizen Kane

Rochester, NY

#6 Apr 1, 2014
Selling cars without paying off the loans is one thing they do when they are going under ans are desperate for cash. they try to float it long enough to pay it up, but they are so far in the hole they can't do it.

Either that or they don't send in the sales tax money!
CL Police

Alden, NY

#7 Apr 2, 2014
Well I was so glad to see this story all over the local tv news last night. Nothing like putting in the minds of local buyers what scum-bags that some local dealers are.

Not all but sorry to say to many in town and that leaves a very bad taste in a buyers mouth.
you never get it

Rochester, NY

#8 Apr 2, 2014
CL Police wrote:
Well I was so glad to see this story all over the local tv news last night. Nothing like putting in the minds of local buyers what scum-bags that some local dealers are.
Not all but sorry to say to many in town and that leaves a very bad taste in a buyers mouth.
From what I understand he opened another lot off of Lee Rd. in Greece with a different name on the owner's paper. He is one of the dealers that runs ads in the "owners only" section ion CL. Same person, different day and location but still a hustler.
Kimberly is a pig

Alden, NY

#9 Apr 3, 2014
That would not surprise me at all hopefully the AG gets wind of this and throws the book at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some of Trump's Successes 8 min IescapedNY 37
Trump Muslim Ban Shot Down...Again and Again an... 10 min IescapedNY 1
Trump to take action on welfare 33 min IescapedNY 16
Ha ha how was Puerto Rico?! 1 hr Bruce popper 3
Hillary Clinton's victimization tour 2 hr Bruce popper 16
Mueller Will Make Nixon Look Saintly 3 hr IescapedNY 19
Lakeland Florida 6 hr margie 14

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance