Three Personalities, Same Tard

Three Personalities, Same Tard

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Mario Cuomo

Fairport, NY

#1 Wednesday Nov 14
MeganisBack11414, CyndifromPenfield and A14626mom are all the same person. Agreeing with each other.
Perf

Stamford, CT

#2 Wednesday Nov 14
Mario Cuomo wrote:
MeganisBack11414, CyndifromPenfield and A14626mom are all the same person. Agreeing with each other.
Common theme for tards.
Mario Cuomo

Fairport, NY

#3 Wednesday Nov 14
Perf wrote:
<quoted text>

Common theme for tards.
I may be dead, but I know a gaggle of tards when I see them (in this case one). Scrambled brains. I never feed the homeless.
Perf

Bronx, NY

#4 Wednesday Nov 14
Mario Cuomo wrote:
<quoted text>

I may be dead, but I know a gaggle of tards when I see them (in this case one). Scrambled brains. I never feed the homeless.
Homeless are rich.
Perfect

Bronx, NY

#5 Wednesday Nov 14
Mario Cuomo wrote:
MeganisBack11414, CyndifromPenfield and A14626mom are all the same person. Agreeing with each other.
1 tard 2 personalities ieny and truth hurts liberals. It claims to live in Lakeland Florida. Fact, it lives on Lyell avenue. Common mistake for a tarde.
Nelson Rockefeller

Fairport, NY

#6 Wednesday Nov 14
Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>

1 tard 2 personalities ieny and truth hurts liberals. It claims to live in Lakeland Florida. Fact, it lives on Lyell avenue. Common mistake for a tarde.
Walmarts hires tards. They work cheap.
Perfect

Bronx, NY

#7 Wednesday Nov 14
Nelson Rockefeller wrote:
<quoted text>

Walmarts hires tards. They work cheap.
Ieny and truth hurts liberals live on Lyell avenue same person. Bovenzie 13 has posted under many many messages also a tard. Haha a child molester. What is your point?
Avril Harrison

Fairport, NY

#8 Wednesday Nov 14
Perfect wrote:
<quoted text>

Ieny and truth hurts liberals live on Lyell avenue same person. Bovenzie 13 has posted under many many messages also a tard. Haha a child molester. What is your point?
Did you ever talk to a Walmart employee? They are functionally wasted.
CyndifromPenfiel d

Rochester, NY

#9 Thursday Nov 15
Mario Cuomo wrote:
MeganisBack11414, CyndifromPenfield and A14626mom are all the same person. Agreeing with each other.
Please do NOT include me in this thread. I'm not sure about the other two people but leave me out of this nonsense.
Dr Smegma

Fairport, NY

#10 Thursday Nov 15
CyndifromPenfield wrote:
<quoted text>

Please do NOT include me in this thread. I'm not sure about the other two people but leave me out of this nonsense.
You are all the same person. You can't disguise your writing or massive lack of intelligence.
A14626mom

Rochester, NY

#12 Sunday Nov 18
Avril Harrison wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you ever talk to a Walmart employee? They are functionally wasted.
I'm a Walmart employee and I'm NOT "functionally wasted." Therefor, you are a liar. Quit your job at IescapedNY Fred E!
Stockholder

Fairport, NY

#13 Sunday Nov 18
A14626mom wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm a Walmart employee and I'm NOT "functionally wasted." Therefor, you are a liar. Quit your job at IescapedNY Fred E!
I'll be selling my Walmart stock first thing Monday morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You all are disgusting lowlife cowards 1 hr IescapedNY 25
Dentist accused of shaming breastfeeding mother 1 hr Reddy Kilowatt 17
Trump Doesn't Do Prayers 1 hr Reddy Kilowatt 24
13WHAM Joins in again on Making fun of a person... 12 hr Bovenzi13 1
Scammers are targeting the 585 area code. Here'... 15 hr Bovenzi13 33
Buffalo bills win I will........ 17 hr JackfromMendon 36
Baby it's cold outside & Rudolf offensive? 18 hr JackfromMendon 10

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages