Coach Defends Students Arrested at Bus Stop

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Dec 15, 2013

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#3 Nov 30, 2013
Here we go again posting multiple threads about the same topics.

“"Trust no one"”

#4 Nov 30, 2013
NickyBoSox wrote:
http://www.rochesterhomepage.n et/story/coach-defends-student s-arrested-at-bus-stop/d/story /Yc6H5TSM7USEttdWpshzIQ
Lets take it to trial, the white police will talk to the white DA and they will get a white suburban jury to place these violent felony suspects in jail for a few years.
This arrest record and conviction will make their high school diploma they've been working on for year worthless, now they will be forced to stand on corners, sell drugs and rob people, thanks to the great brave rpd officers.
Even if they are convicted it will be expunged. besides an arrest does not make your Diploma useless and make you go slang and bang. People who do that choose to do that.

“"Trust no one"”

#7 Nov 30, 2013
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
expunged?? lol no i dont' think so. why? your soo stupid.
Even if the DA drops the case which I believe he will, they will always have an arrest record, and they will have to report that when applying for federal jobs or even as something simple as a pistol permit.
I got my conviction at 17 expunged. know others who have as well.
Besides this type arrest will not prevent them from a federal job or a pistol permit. Once again Rhonda you're the one being stupid. Many many people have arrest records for minor violations that doesn't stop them from doing anything. They are kids arrested for a very minor infraction, getting it removed from their record will not be hard.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#9 Nov 30, 2013
That Coach is so awesome, he defends his students that are being harassed by the cops. Luckily, Lovely's getting the school board involved to get the charges dropped. The cops will learn their lesson. ANd who gave them a warrant? Did anyone give them a warrant to even be there arresting people?
Ha Ha

Iraq

#10 Nov 30, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
That Coach is so awesome, he defends his students that are being harassed by the cops. Luckily, Lovely's getting the school board involved to get the charges dropped. The cops will learn their lesson. ANd who gave them a warrant? Did anyone give them a warrant to even be there arresting people?
You are a increadable loser. go away.
Steel City Steelers

Rochester, NY

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
Could you possibly get any dumber? A warrant to arrest someone? Bwahaha! Too funny, you tard.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 15, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Could you possibly get any dumber? A warrant to arrest someone? Bwahaha! Too funny, you tard.
I'm not a tard. I know what a warrant is. If there's no warrant, what was the probable cause? Find proof the cops didn't violate any amendments at all and I will explain respond to you as accurate as I can!

“"Trust no one"”

#13 Dec 15, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a tard. I know what a warrant is. If there's no warrant, what was the probable cause? Find proof the cops didn't violate any amendments at all and I will explain respond to you as accurate as I can!
"explain respond"???????
Police do not need a warrant to arrest you while being caught in an offense. They were arrested on a loitering charge and a failure to comply with a lawful request by an officer. Now you can argue the validity of the charges, but your warrant comment is crap.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 15, 2013
FTW wrote:
...now you can argue the validity of the charges, but your warrant comment is crap.
University Star wrote:
"Loitering is the act of remaining in a particular public place for a protracted time without an apparent purpose ~
they had a purpose to be there. they were participating in a basketball activity "
-
"while you are being caught" ?

well, the basketball players told the cops they were waiting for a bus to come.

-
[QUOTE who "someone"]

"An arrest warrant is a warrant issued by a judge on behalf of the state, which authorizes the arrest and detention of an individual, or the search and seizure of an individual's property.

A valid arrest warrant is one:
containing an adequate showing of probable cause,
issued by a neutral and detached magistrate,
issued on the basis of a police affidavit that does not contain known, OR reckless falsehoods particularly describing the person to be seized"

[/QUOTE]

“"Trust no one"”

#15 Dec 15, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
-
"while you are being caught" ?
well, the basketball players told the cops they were waiting for a bus to come.
-
<quoted text>
Yes darlin' we all know what an arrest warrant is. Only you are caught up in the definition.
According to the police they were loitering and refusing to obey a lawful order by an officer of the law. They don't need a warrant to arrest you for that. If your caught in the act you can be arrested on the spot. Now if you want to argue whether or not the teens actually were loitering or blocking the entrance to a building or refusing a lawful order by police., go right ahead. That would be a valid debate. To say the police needed a warrant to arrest them for those charges that the police claim they witnessed then your premise is false.
" Well the basketball players told the cops they were waiting for a bus to come."
So??? You can be waiting for bus, a ride, even a chance encounter with the perfect person to discuss the plight of the world with and still be loitering. Not to mention every john who has ever been caught red handed soliciting a prostitute has professed innocence by saying they were just giving the girl some money for a sandwich or he was just offering her a ride or that he is just talking to a friend. Point being that people who are often caught doing something they are not supposed to usually have an excuse.
You can argue whether the students were actually engaging in the violations they are charged with or whether the police knew what the teens were really doing, but your arguments that you are giving here are not relevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 55 min Nina 16,779
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 1 hr Ha Ha 69
Suspicious Pizza found on RTS bus (Jul '10) 2 hr Ha Ha 4
Husbands can be jailed for insulting wives unde... (Jun '10) 2 hr Ha Ha 5
Teen runs stop sign, man in guarded condition (May '09) 3 hr Midnight Sergent 22
Joan Rivers Dead at the age of 81 3 hr Ha Ha 8
3 Year Anniversary of Disappearance of Chili Man (Jul '10) 6 hr Diamond Daisy 4
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE