Police Needed to Control Crowds at Ch...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Steel City

Rochester, NY

#28 May 22, 2012
I agree with many of the posts. No RTS service to these areas on weekends. That will help. No children under 18 without an adult...better yet...start charging $2 or so to get in!
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#29 May 22, 2012
Maybe they should make a "white only" beach, so the suburban whites can go to a beach and not feel soo scared of coloreds.
Steel City

Worcester, MA

#30 May 22, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
Maybe they should make a "white only" beach, so the suburban whites can go to a beach and not feel soo scared of coloreds.
Not fear. Just sick and tired of the disrespectful, entitlement attitude. White. Black. Green. Or purple. Period. Ms. Racist.

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#31 May 22, 2012
Can you argue the fact that that would cut down on problems at the beach BIG TIME?

Rochester, NY

#32 May 22, 2012
Steel City wrote:
<quoted text>
Not fear. Just sick and tired of the disrespectful, entitlement attitude. White. Black. Green. Or purple. Period. Ms. Racist.
Let me get this straight, blacks need to "respect" whites and they are not "entitled" top be at the beach like whites are???

Seems there is no issue here, no arrests, and no one injured, they are just making something out of nothing cause its soo darn scary for whites to see soo many blacks in one place.

If a lot of whites are at the beach you never hear about anyone crying for "crowd control" or calling it a "melee".

Next they will be saying we can't play rap or hip-hop music anywhere there even in our cars, cause it's disrespectful to the nice Kenny Rogers lovers.

When the local news reports a bunch on injuries, a lot of property damage, a bunch of arrests, or even some video of a large group of black fighting, then I might be on your side, but till then I feel you and everyone else complaining about this or even reporting it is nothing but a bunch or racists.

Rochester, NY

#33 May 22, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you argue the fact that that would cut down on problems at the beach BIG TIME?
What are the "problems" at the beach??
The news showed video of last year, it showed just a large group of blacks. Is something wrong with a large group of blacks??

Rochester, NY

#34 May 22, 2012
They'd save more lives in the area if they spent as much time on drunk drivers.
The media and police know how many deaths are caused by white drunk drivers in the area, but they don't spend much time reporting that.
Instead of putting more cops at the beach for NO reason other then whites are scared of blacks,
they should be out arresting whites for drunk driving.
All those whites are drinking at the beach and the cops don't stop one white for a dwi???

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#35 May 22, 2012
Hey burning crotch! have you ever visited Smith street or Jay and Child street to see how your peeps act? How they show each other so much respect?And how they act like civilized humans?Well your in for a treat this weekend at the rib fest because those freakin animals are hopping on a rts bus and bringing it to ya at the fest! Anything on a bus line will be destroyed by those freaking animals. Provin fact just look around you
Kool Dude

Astoria, NY

#36 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
Let me get this straight, blacks need to "respect" whites and they are not "entitled" top be at the beach like whites are???
Seems there is no issue here, no arrests, and no one injured, they are just making something out of nothing cause its soo darn scary for whites to see soo many blacks in one place.
If a lot of whites are at the beach you never hear about anyone crying for "crowd control" or calling it a "melee".
Next they will be saying we can't play rap or hip-hop music anywhere there even in our cars, cause it's disrespectful to the nice Kenny Rogers lovers.
When the local news reports a bunch on injuries, a lot of property damage, a bunch of arrests, or even some video of a large group of black fighting, then I might be on your side, but till then I feel you and everyone else complaining about this or even reporting it is nothing but a bunch or racists.
I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to these ignorant racists. You see they stick together, and when we stick together, it's a problem for them. All they do is try to find fault with black people. The truth is they have personal issues of their own they need to iron out and they come here and rant. You see they have the problems, not us. Sometimes it's best to let them rant, and let them look like the evil devils that they are.
Kool Dude

Astoria, NY

#37 May 22, 2012
just_real wrote:
Hey burning crotch! have you ever visited Smith street or Jay and Child street to see how your peeps act? How they show each other so much respect?And how they act like civilized humans?Well your in for a treat this weekend at the rib fest because those freakin animals are hopping on a rts bus and bringing it to ya at the fest! Anything on a bus line will be destroyed by those freaking animals. Provin fact just look around you
You are too ignorant to realize that there are lots of whites that ride the RTS to events like that. If I were you, I wouldn't sit around and look for black people to "ruin" these festivals. You may just look like a fool by doing so.

Rochester, NY

#38 May 22, 2012
Kool Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't waste my time trying to talk to these ignorant racists.
I disagree with you. It's good to talk to these ignorant racists, cause it ticks them off. Many are really old and have health issues, and seeing my comments get their heart going and make them sicker.

I think my comments might have help one of them racist guys (nickbo13) to die.

If we can kill them with just comments, I'm all for it and it wouldn't be a waste of time.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#39 May 22, 2012
If any of them mess with me or my friends at the RibFest - there will be some serious ass whooping gonna happen.

What a judge needs to do is if any get arrested for fighting or disorderly - ban them from the beach or Charlotte (same goes for any at Seabreeze) and if they get caught in the area, arrest them for contempt and send them to county lockup for a year.
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#40 May 22, 2012
<quoted text>
What are the "problems" at the beach??
The news showed video of last year, it showed just a large group of blacks. Is something wrong with a large group of blacks??
They roam around in "troops" looking for victims.

Rochester, NY

#41 May 22, 2012
Still on my High Horse wrote:
<quoted text>
They roam around in "troops" looking for victims.
I haven't heard of even one "victim" yet.

Do you think there have been some "victims" and the news are just reporting them??
Still on my High Horse

Rochester, NY

#42 May 22, 2012
The other cullerds they assaulted are victims- dont you care for the cullerd victims?
Last yr- the kid who got his bike stolen, the ones who got assaulted in the fights. The ones on Sunday also.

Man, Jesse and Al would be dissappointed in you for passing an opportunity to cry out for cullerd victims

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CrapChester NY topix just as dead as all libera... 9 min IescapedNY 2
CrapChester Tick season 2017 to be worst in years 14 min IescapedNY 2
Another CrapChester arson arrest. 11 hr IescapedNY 3
Heavy downpours, flooding, damaging wind gusts ... 11 hr IescapedNY 14
Polk County FL Makes National News 12 hr IescapedNY 1
Trump's race against the clock to do something 13 hr Howard 3
S. Korea PO'ed Over Missile System Price 13 hr Howard 2

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance