Police Needed to Control Crowds at Ch...

Police Needed to Control Crowds at Charlotte Pier

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

IescapedNY

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 May 21, 2012
"Crowds" is the politically correct nice way of saying Rhonda's people.

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#2 May 21, 2012
What will it be next weekend? Sea Breeze AGAIN?

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#4 May 21, 2012
Rochester, N.Y.-- The Democrat and Chronicle reports that large crowds and sporadic fights forced Rochester Police to shut down Ontario Beach Park Sunday night.

It happened around 9 p.m. No word if anyone was injured or arrested.

This isn't the first time fighting has forced police to close the beach. A melee at the beach last Memorial Day led to 50 arrests.
yep

Rochester, NY

#6 May 21, 2012
here we go again.it's a new tradition. black brawls at the beach. will sea breeze close again,we shall see. blacks RUIN EVERYTHING!

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#7 May 21, 2012
we just need to let the RPD and the Troopers take the P.C. gloves off and THUMP these punks.

enough pussyfooting around.
slam their asses into the ground, send them to jail in their underwear and don't let them out on B.S. appearance tickets. fine them real money or let them stay in jail. we work, we pay for their asses already, now make them behave or crush them.

enough already.

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
we just need to let the RPD and the Troopers take the P.C. gloves off and THUMP these punks.
slam their asses into the ground, send them to jail in their underwear and don't let them out on B.S. appearance tickets. fine them real money or let them stay in jail. we work, we pay for their asses already, now make them behave or crush them.
enough already.
Hammer meets nail or in this case it should be billy club cracks head.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9 May 21, 2012
i_m_watching wrote:
enough already.
Agree 100%.I have been saying it for the last few years that crap is going to hit the fan sooner than most of the "entitled" ones think. When the crap hits the fan "they" won't like the outcome at all.
Cah Permunnkies

United States

#10 May 21, 2012
Its the political correctness that let's the monkeys run wild. Slam their asses in jail with bubba for the weekend. Zero tolerance. Shut down RTS. Enough is enough.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#13 May 21, 2012
better yet, start a law about being north of the ridge on certain days or times of day...
show me your papers...nope, you're fired.

bzizt bzizt goes the taser.

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#15 May 21, 2012
Why do we always get complete silence from RacistFireCrotch BarnFart and CapriceClassic when ever their kind act like wild animals?
I am sure a couple of class acts like
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart and CapriceClassic would never defend this kind of behavior.

Would they?
yep

Rochester, NY

#16 May 21, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Why do we always get complete silence from RacistFireCrotch BarnFart and CapriceClassic when ever their kind act like wild animals?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart and CapriceClassic would never defend this kind of behavior.
Would they?
because the know deep down that their 'kind' is trash.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#17 May 21, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/crowd-...

""Disorderly Conduct""??? Doesn't sounds like a big deal to me, isn't' that only a violation???

""violence" "??? What was the violence???
They left out the violence stuff out of the story.

Rochester, NY

#18 May 21, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/ontari...

""Police Break Up "Unruly" Crowd At Ontario Beach Park"""

Is unruly against the law??? What were they doing that was "unruly"?? They left that out of this story.

""A melee at the beach""
What melee??? Whats a melee?? Seems they leave a lot of of these stories. They just say things and we are to believe them even tho no=one was arrested and no one was hurt.

Rochester, NY

#20 May 21, 2012
Maybe blacks should only be allowed to go to public parks if they bring a white friend with them, this way it will not be just all blacks in a group and the blacks will not look so intimidating to the suburban whites.
yep

Rochester, NY

#21 May 21, 2012
One just shot - 734 jay Street. Knee grows are out of control.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 May 21, 2012
One way of keeping them away from there is to call it a job fair

IescapedNY

Location hidden

#23 May 21, 2012
Anyone want to take on the task of keeping track of how many events BLACKS ruin this summer?
Wyle Dapes

United States

#25 May 21, 2012
just_real wrote:
One way of keeping them away from there is to call it a job fair
I say build a fake Popeye's storefront at the end of the pier with a "FREE CHIKKIN" sign. Open the door, walk in, then glug glug.

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#26 May 21, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Would they?
Their kind?? Are YOU defined by what ALL/ANY White people do ? If so that's your business. But I will not be defined by anyones bad behavior simply by the color of their skin. I can guranatee you that I break every IGNORANT rule, thought and stereotype you have pertaining to Blacks!!!

CapriceClassic

“Reality is settling in...”

Since: Nov 08

Stop sweating the small stuff.

#27 May 21, 2012
IescapedNY wrote:
Anyone want to take on the task of keeping track of how many events BLACKS ruin this summer?
We'll let you have that volunteer job. Make sure you keep track of how many Whites kill or injure in drunk driving incidents, kill their families, steal. Is that a deal ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 3 hr glomatry 291
Will Fairport Canal Days Need Tons Of Extra Sec... 10 hr IENYisMyHero 1
NickBo wants Charlotte Carousal panal put back up 10 hr IENYisMyHero 3
What is an OXYHOMINOID..good question! (Jul '12) 18 hr Wtfisthis 23
What's All The Extra Security At Ontario Beach ... 20 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 4
Program To Allow Suburban Kids To Attend City S... 20 hr IENYwontLeaveNY 20
Stupid protest on St.Paul St downtown at rush hour 20 hr Slammer 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages