Where's The "Why do They... (part 17)...

Where's The "Why do They... (part 17)" Post? It Disapeared?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Emilio

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 27, 2013
Topix is becoming lamer by the day, with the PC police removing threads because one user is offended by an opinion or opinions.

If you have noticed, with banning users and moderator surveillance, the threads are frequently trashed with stupid, insipid stuff (racebaiting is something different altogether), and subsequently are not as interesting anymore.

Topix is loosing users in large numbers that have become disenchanted by the limitations. It has also become dull, numbing and mindless. I have become disinterested. It's just not worth visiting anymore.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#5 Jul 27, 2013
ThreeTimesOut wrote:
The topic was about why are they so loud and play their music so loud at gas stations.
Biracial responded it depends on what rap song is on.Lol.
I asked him why they are so inconsiderate of others.
Another poster said to ignore Biracial, that he is considered the topix village idiot.
Bam thread gone? Does not seem right.
The Rochester thread is the worst censorship-wise. There are some race threads I've seen that have been active for years that have posts far worse than the ones on that "Why do They (part 17" thread.
Plus, who's to say who "they" is referring to anyways?
Biracial

United States

#6 Jul 27, 2013
ThreeTimesOut wrote:
The topic was about why are they so loud and play their music so loud at gas stations.
Biracial responded it depends on what rap song is on.Lol.
I asked him why they are so inconsiderate of others.
Another poster said to ignore Biracial, that he is considered the topix village idiot.
Bam thread gone? Does not seem right.
you specifically asked me that? I guess YOU were the thread starter. Thanks again for blowing your cover, Iescape. I figured that was you.
Darlene

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 27, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rochester thread is the worst censorship-wise. There are some race threads I've seen that have been active for years that have posts far worse than the ones on that "Why do They (part 17" thread.
Try Utica, NY as as example. They out do Rochester on racial threads with pure, burning hot intensity by 10:1. It is possibly the most disgusting NY community here. Nothing is off limits, I mean absolutely nothing.

Who ever the moderator is here, he/she must be living in the Good Ship Lollipop.
Biracial

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2013
ThatOneBeaut wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that's bad, I had a thread created about how bad e. Ridge Road was and it was removed! There was nothing racist or offensive about it and someone got it deleted. It was a decent discussion going and it was removed!
Darlene

Rochester, NY

#9 Jul 27, 2013
Biracial wrote:
<quoted text>
you specifically asked me that? I guess YOU were the thread starter. Thanks again for blowing your cover, Iescape. I figured that was you.
Biracial,

You are the town idiot. Seriously. No kidding.
MapleLeaf

Rochester, NY

#12 Jul 27, 2013
ThreeTimesOut wrote:
Whats up with that?
Welcome back nickbo..........

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#13 Jul 27, 2013
ThreeTimesOut wrote:
<quoted text>
No. There were ten or fifteen posts in the thread before I saw it or posted. I do think your post that I responded to was the second one though. I only responded because your post insinuated that the the loud obnoxious music is ok depending on the rap song(rude)
Do you call every poster on topix Iescape? I see a patern.
I started a thread about the McDonald's on E. Ridge and how bad the service is...deleted within an hour. I never even said anything about race. Maybe the moderators make some assumptions if you know what I mean?
IescapedNY

Severn, Canada

#14 Jul 28, 2013
MapleLeaf wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back nickbo..........
Rhonda, I thought I was nickbo. Or every other poster on topix acording to the village idiot.
WhiteyWhite

Rochester, NY

#15 Jul 28, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhonda, I thought I was nickbo. Or every other poster on topix acording to the village idiot.
The Jew is known by many names to many people.....but they all share the same opinion of them.
LeafyMaples

Severn, Canada

#16 Jul 28, 2013
WhiteyWhite wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jew is known by many names to many people.....but they all share the same opinion of them.
Rhonda are you in love with me? No matter what name I use you troll me. I remeber when you had a crush on nickbo. Trolling white men is not going to get a racist like you anywhere.

Note new name for you to copy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders 18 min Truth hurts liberals 1
Um maddogg2008???? 9 hr SliceNDice 16
Ha Ha Comes In For Landing 14 hr IescapedNY 5
Bunch of internet tough guys on here 16 hr FUBO 3
News Capitol police arrest protesters outside McConn... 16 hr Maurice 10
I don't want anyone else posting here 17 hr SliceNdice 2
How Trump Gets His Fake News 19 hr Letscape NY 9

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance