Message From Rhonda To Mayor Lovely

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 16, 2014
I supported you on all issues that have come up.

But now that I see that it is true about Reggie getting stopped TWO TIMES on the same day and getting a red-light traffic ticket, I am finished with supporting you.

Let me tell you, I AM FINISHED TALKING ABOUT IT.

I give up. You have turned out to be nothing but a big let down, just like Obama has.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2014
Shoot Bob

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 16, 2014
Totally DISAGREE!
Shoot Bob

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 16, 2014
Bob was fired once, lets do it again.
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#5 Jan 16, 2014
I was thinking, these guys are just haters making up stuff, there is no way she was pulled over 2 times in the same day, that just shows how much bob and his people are just crazy haters.
I was wanting all the truth to come out so we could say: see haters how you make up and believe such ridiculous stuff,
Then come to find out its true not only pulled over 2 times but got a red light ticket tooo.
I've been wasting my f'in time defending her and sticking up for her.
Sam

Atlanta, GA

#6 Jan 17, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
I was thinking, these guys are just haters making up stuff, there is no way she was pulled over 2 times in the same day, that just shows how much bob and his people are just crazy haters.
I was wanting all the truth to come out so we could say: see haters how you make up and believe such ridiculous stuff,
Then come to find out its true not only pulled over 2 times but got a red light ticket tooo.
I've been wasting my f'in time defending her and sticking up for her.
Time to stop defending this poor excuse for a mayor. She can not be believed. In a few weeks she has got into lots of trouble. Why cant't this lazy mayor drive herself? Its not security that is the issue its vanity. One big ego.
BlackyBlack

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 17, 2014
Time for Uncle Phil to enjoy his retirement....
dew4794

Rochester, NY

#8 Jan 17, 2014
Perception IS reality. New leaders get some free brownie point when first take office. They need to start STRONG to build momentum, relieve people's anxiety over the change in leadership, and build trust that the city is in better hands than before, as stated in the campaign. (Mayor Duffy started strong by cleaning up that Fast Ferry debacle.} Creating these petty side issues and stumbling out of the starting gates, Warren only hurts the mayor's credibility; she will pay the price. She started with less brownie point being black and a women. Now that growing negativity against the mayor reflects people's growing anxiety. Your Highness Warren: lower people's anxiety about you and your leadership.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
I supported you on all issues that have come up.
But now that I see that it is true about Reggie getting stopped TWO TIMES on the same day and getting a red-light traffic ticket, I am finished with supporting you.
Let me tell you, I AM FINISHED TALKING ABOUT IT.
I give up. You have turned out to be nothing but a big let down, just like Obama has.
As long as you are making confessions, how do you feel about Obama now?
Still proud?
Rhonda

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 17, 2014
Ha Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you are making confessions, how do you feel about Obama now?
Still proud?
There is no difference between Obama and George W. Bush.

Obama lied to us to get the job.
Ha Ha

Fairport, NY

#11 Jan 17, 2014
Rhonda wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no difference between Obama and George W. Bush.
Obama lied to us to get the job.
I agree with that assessment!

Time to look at the independants next election!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local law enforcement agencies to honor fallen ... 8 min Jokette 1
rhonda hates being black (Mar '14) 1 hr Jokette 12
Rochester homeless tents vacated 1 hr Jokette 21
Rochester Rocs: Best Fish Fry (Apr '14) 2 hr Ezra 33
Missing memories (Aug '09) 3 hr Jokette 45
Kodak Going Into Smartphone Business 3 hr Jokette 10
10WHEC leaves out the Mugshot of another White ... 3 hr Jokette 8
Rochester Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:05 pm PST