Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/2...

""""“You wanted to get her alone to take advantage of her, didn’t you?” Parrinello asked Crowley. """""

I bet many many guys have got her alone with that little skimpy outfit she wore to court.
Aunt Bee

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Bury this little pig
Fife Barney Fife

Hamburg, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

move along folks.

she's cooked.
Peter

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

She's a nice looking woman. She can't be guilty. She doesn't have any tats. She's hot - and totally innocent. Nice smile, carries herself well. Not guilty. Smokin'.
da hamma

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
She's a nice looking woman. She can't be guilty. She doesn't have any tats. She's hot - and totally innocent. Nice smile, carries herself well. Not guilty. Smokin'.

Wut he said ^^^^^^^^^^

Since: Apr 09

Kitty Hawk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

So she shouldn't go to jail because she's cute?
Peter

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

glasspilot wrote:
So she shouldn't go to jail because she's cute?
See, now you're getting it. Prison is for ugly women. Attractive, shapely women are not guilty.

I can speak to this, because I was on a jury once, so I have professional knowledge of the legal system.
Truth

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Huh, she upgraded Parinello's. Used to have Matt listed as her lawyer.
Dawn of the Dead

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

The cops rounded up and questioned all her friends. Apparently she dealt poker at some underground poker games.
Matt

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

She is hot. No question about it. They could release her into my custody. She's definitely innocent.
Rico Suave

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Pretty as a mid-summer's morn you may be, Dawn, but go away, girl, I'm no good for you.
A Box of Rocks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

She's gonna be real hot behind those bars where she belongs. She'll be gay for the long stay.

The Webster fire department will make sure she gets what she deserves. What a dumb dumb. Too bad she's not blonde.
A Box of Rocks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
See, now you're getting it. Prison is for ugly women. Attractive, shapely women are not guilty.
I can speak to this, because I was on a jury once, so I have professional knowledge of the legal system.
Most crimes committed by white females are kept hush-hush but, This offense she is going for down based on the nature of this crime.

Rumor has it This was her uncle, i wonder what else she let him have ? Lots of questionable behavior going on i would think.

Her family was not playing with a full deck, that 's for sure.
A Box of Rocks

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Peter wrote:
from beauty queen to murder fiend.

A former beauty, disfigured by a rare blood disease, rode shotgun as her boyfriend killed a Utah cop, police said.

Traci Lee Vaillancourt is in fair condition at a Salt Lake City-area hospital. Boyfriend Troy Walker, 35, shot her and himself after he gunned down Sgt. Derek Johnson on Sunday, according to authorities.

Vaillancourt’s sister, Vicki King, said the 34-year-old was once “drop-dead gorgeous” and did some modeling but descended into a drug nightmare as she dealt with the symptoms of the blood disorder.

“She would cry,‘I never pictured my life turning out like this,’” King told the Salt Lake Tribune.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/disf...

she wasn't all that to begin with.
Peter

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

A Box of Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
from beauty queen to murder fiend.
A former beauty, disfigured by a rare blood disease blah blah blah
And who cares. I certainly don't. She's gorgeous. Ashamed to see her with that greaseball goombah attorney.
Banging Baptist bee

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Nicole Jacques, a 27-year-old former Pennsylvania teacher has been sentenced to 11.5 to 23 months in jail for having sexual relationships with a minor.

Jacques met the 15-year-old boy when he was her student at Calvary Baptist School. She quit her job in 2011 and was engaged in a year-long relationship with him, according to Hatfield Township Police.

After the boy’s father reported her to the police in February 2012 for “excessive and inappropriate communication,” investigators discovered the pair shared 37 landline phone conversations and 1,168 text messages between January 23 2012 and February 9, 2012.

http://firsttoknow.com/former-catholic-school...
Banging Baptist bee

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
you lie like a rug.
Peter

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Banging Baptist bee wrote:
Nicole Jacques, a 27-year-old former Pennsylvania teacher has been sentenced to 11.5 to 23 months in jail for having sexual relationships with a minor.
Jacques met the 15-year-old boy when he was her student at Calvary Baptist School. She quit her job in 2011 and was engaged in a year-long relationship with him, according to Hatfield Township Police.
Another post that has no relevance to the topic - hot Asian perp.

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Chasity is gonna be PISSED that she missed this coochie.
She might just go get a DWI to get back IN...
EdS

Penfield, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Definitely not Caucasian. A stunning Asian, shapely, feminine, alluring, soft and

I got run.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Fireman Steal $400,000 44 min Chuck 3
Is Diamond Daisy Crazy? 52 min Devonte 48
Term Limits: Who Takes Reins Of MC Crime Syndic... 1 hr Sammy 3
2nd man sought in alleged Facebook rape video 1 hr Wyatt Krakur 7
Civic Center garage 1 hr Marty 25
White Guy Late Delivering a Mark's Pizza 1 hr Wyatt Krakur 2
Diversity In the RPD 1 hr Wyatt Krakur 23
Police: Teen Shot in Missouri was Unarmed 11 hr Diamond Daisy 118

Search the Rochester Forum:
•••