State trooper involved in car crash

State trooper involved in car crash

There are 55 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Jan 9, 2010, titled State trooper involved in car crash. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

A State Police Trooper was involved in a car crash Saturday night on Rochester's northeast side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TROOPERS WIFE

Rochester, NY

#44 Jan 10, 2010
ithaca mon wrote:
<quoted text>
correction you will get rich the method is his pension.my father retired at 35 on 40k/yr by making himself rich. running a union shop business. it was alto of work .nothing ST's do can compare to that. But do not let them hit a nerve .
oh as foe tha crack pipe consider yourself blessed you don't have a drug problem then life will get better in an instant!
Did your father sweetheart ever get shot, stabbed or ran over at work? Or did he just come home with a paper cut?

Since: Sep 09

Rochester, NY

#45 Jan 10, 2010
ignorant cops wrote:
i love all the people criticizing cop haters, especially the ones telling them to forget how to call 911
well if you were familiar with the area you would know calling 911 doesnt do a damn thing because they either will not respond at all, or they might drive by a couple hours later, but when you dont call, there will be at least 8 cop cars that drive by during the time of the problem
its obvious all these cop lovers have no clue how the city really is
sure a large amount of the problems are the ignorant fools who inhabit the city, but the cops also fall under that ignorant fool category, even unbiased old ladies who live in the city know that truth
I like you more when you are RPDsuks.
Ha Ha

Lima, NY

#47 Jan 10, 2010
STORM TROOPERS WIFE wrote:
It takes a special person to do what they do, whether it is a police officer or fire fighter or what have you.
Yeah, special ed...
http://www.adversity.net/0_PoliceFireMuni/PFM...

Most of them are criminals with a get out of jail free badge.
Ha Ha

Lima, NY

#48 Jan 10, 2010
TROOPERS WIFE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your father sweetheart ever get shot, stabbed or ran over at work? Or did he just come home with a paper cut?
Get over yourself ... there is MORE RISK doing my job than what your husband does! He just has a better union!

Besides, YOUR biggest worry isn't if he gets killed at work, you're set for life then! Your biggest worry is WHEN he is gonna dump you for that young badge groupie ...
no one cares

Webster, NY

#49 Jan 10, 2010
troopers are great for V& T on the thruway and for other law enforcement in the north country. they dont need to be in cities or towns with paid barney fifes have unions and badges and guns.I hope troopers wife reads this and ps,do you think you need special consideration because your're the wife of a trooper like they are some god?
TROOPERS WIFE

Rochester, NY

#50 Jan 10, 2010
And we live in the same town? You must live in the Village of Fairport at the Pines of Perinton. Haha fits you perfectly. The only joke here is you! I could have a more intelligent conversation with my kids. Please enlighten me as to what you do. You probably are some registered sex offender living at the Pines. I wonder how you can afford a computer with the internet??????????
TROOPERS WIFE

Rochester, NY

#51 Jan 10, 2010
No I'm not a god, I'm the queen!
STAR

Webster, NY

#53 Jan 10, 2010
TROOPERS WIFE wrote:
Wow Wee! Look at all of the law enforcement experts on here! Do you all stay up all night attached to your computers? I didn't know the welfare can afford them! And look at all of the cop haters. You all must have been cuffed and stuffed and put into the back of a cop car!
I know, isn't it something?! But, some bad guy looks at these losers cross-eyed and they know how to dial 911 faster than you or I can. I'll bet they could not pass the written test to become a cop let alone the physical tests required.
Ha Ha

Lima, NY

#55 Jan 10, 2010
THE ROACH wrote:
<quoted text>
YEA TROOPER WIFE THEY ARE ALL ON WELFARE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOUR HUSBAND AND ME HAVE TO SUPPORT THESE DEADBEATS.
Cops are tax feeders ... so as a taxpayer, as far as I am concrned .. cops are the welfare recipients.

And let us keep our second amendment rights, so we will gun the criminals down ourselves ... like Rod Scott.
Just let us do what we have to do to protect ourselves ... then we wouldn't need so many buerocratic tax feeders!

It's kinda like the Air-marshals ... there are thousands of those guys feeding off the taxpayers, but when they were needed ... it was a civilian passenger that tackled the bomber.
yippee

Canandaigua, NY

#57 Jan 10, 2010
hahahahahaha
micheal jackson

Webster, NY

#58 Jan 10, 2010
i bet a million dollars troopers wife isnt married to a cop, probably isnt married at all

if she is married especially to a government worker, its probably a meter maid
THE ROACH

Batavia, NY

#59 Jan 10, 2010
micheal jackson wrote:
i bet a million dollars troopers wife isnt married to a cop, probably isnt married at all
if she is married especially to a government worker, its probably a meter maid
MICHEAL JACKSON YOUR F*CKEN FUNNY DUDE GOD BLESS YA
Hedda Nusbaum

Rochester, NY

#60 Jan 11, 2010
TROOPERS WIFE wrote:
Wow Wee! Look at all of the law enforcement experts on here! Do you all stay up all night attached to your computers? I didn't know the welfare can afford them! And look at all of the cop haters. You all must have been cuffed and stuffed and put into the back of a cop car!
Go back to putting makeup on your black eye and telling your kids "it could be worse...."
Mush Sharoom Rivera

Rochester, NY

#61 Jan 11, 2010
Troopers need to stay in the rural areas where they only deal with domestic abuse, drunks, and speeders..

they don't know nothing about this city... they come off like they're all tuff but they ain't nothing but a bunch of abusers
STAR

Webster, NY

#62 Jan 27, 2010
Hedda Nusbaum wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to putting makeup on your black eye and telling your kids "it could be worse...."
For sure, Hedda would know all about that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Metal knuckles used in assault of man in Canand... 30 min Benny 9
McDonald's is messing with MY McMuffin 10 hr hung row 3
News Cabbage truck overturns on 490E 10 hr hung row 12
White Man arrested for burglarizing multiple ho... 10 hr hung row 2
White Woman In LeRoy Beats Baby 10 hr hung row 4
something to be done about violence 11 hr hung row 1
Supreme Court has ruled against a Kentucky coun... 11 hr HERE COMES DA JUDGE 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages