Details to be announced for Clean Sweep 2013

Mayor Tom Richards and City Council Member Dana Miller will announce the 2013 Rochester "Clean Sweep," annual spring cleaning and neighborhood beautification program Monday, April 15 at 9:30 a.m. Each year, thousands of volunteers show their pride for Rochester by participating in the "Clean Sweep" program. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#23 Apr 15, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a matter of a racist opinion. Your opinion. And repigpublican spanked you down, chicken! lol
Not an opinion. It's a FACT! Answer me this, Stanky, IF it were city folks doing the Clean Sweep, then WHY would it even be necessary to have? Wouldn't they be doing it all along and the streets wouldn't be spewed with garbage to begin with? Ponder that for one momento...dumbarse.
Biracial one

United States

#24 Apr 15, 2013
Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Not an opinion. It's a FACT! Answer me this, Stanky, IF it were city folks doing the Clean Sweep, then WHY would it even be necessary to have? Wouldn't they be doing it all along and the streets wouldn't be spewed with garbage to begin with? Ponder that for one momento...dumbarse.
You have to resort into name calling, that's says a lot about your "character"

Why dont you grab a broom and fly into the city on it and help clean up, instead of baiting your racist friends on here about city people? That's your aim anyways.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#25 Apr 15, 2013
Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a matter of a racist opinion. Your opinion. And repigpublican spanked you down, chicken! lol
racist opinion? Do a little homework. Steel is correct. And you want us to believe you go to NAZ. You should pay attention to what you read because I lost count of all the people who spanked miss piggy today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how is al sharpton still alive if racism is real? 4 min Ezra 16
White Man Arrested for Driving Park Murder 34 min Karma Chameleon 4
What does wease cares pay for 54 min Karma Chameleon 2
Al Sharpton - USA's Official Buffoon 1 hr America the racis... 3
3 White Penfield Men arrested for breaking into... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 2
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Karma Chameleon 26
White Suburbans Still After Our Black Mayor 2 hr Karma Chameleon 3
Lonsberry Tries To Capitalize Off NYPD Tragedy ... 2 hr Karma Chameleon 36
Rochester Dating
Find my Match