Details to be announced for Clean Sweep 2013

Full story: WHEC-TV Rochester

Mayor Tom Richards and City Council Member Dana Miller will announce the 2013 Rochester "Clean Sweep," annual spring cleaning and neighborhood beautification program Monday, April 15 at 9:30 a.m. Each year, thousands of volunteers show their pride for Rochester by participating in the "Clean Sweep" program.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a matter of a racist opinion. Your opinion. And repigpublican spanked you down, chicken! lol
Not an opinion. It's a FACT! Answer me this, Stanky, IF it were city folks doing the Clean Sweep, then WHY would it even be necessary to have? Wouldn't they be doing it all along and the streets wouldn't be spewed with garbage to begin with? Ponder that for one momento...dumbarse.
Biracial one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>Not an opinion. It's a FACT! Answer me this, Stanky, IF it were city folks doing the Clean Sweep, then WHY would it even be necessary to have? Wouldn't they be doing it all along and the streets wouldn't be spewed with garbage to begin with? Ponder that for one momento...dumbarse.
You have to resort into name calling, that's says a lot about your "character"

Why dont you grab a broom and fly into the city on it and help clean up, instead of baiting your racist friends on here about city people? That's your aim anyways.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Judged:

Biracial one wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a matter of a racist opinion. Your opinion. And repigpublican spanked you down, chicken! lol
racist opinion? Do a little homework. Steel is correct. And you want us to believe you go to NAZ. You should pay attention to what you read because I lost count of all the people who spanked miss piggy today.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 23 of23
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Plotmaster 6,343
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 6 hr Never mind 88
illegals housed on monroe 7 hr no more treason 20
NYC Mayor is On Our Side 7 hr PhukTheRPD 1
Man Found Guilty of Robbing Veteran at Monroe A... 8 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 15
Instead of hitting the Streets Blacks immitate ... 9 hr commentor 3
blacky craps in a store 9 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search