Sunday Night Shootings In Rochester

There are 4 comments on the WHAM-AM Rochester story from Sep 10, 2012, titled Sunday Night Shootings In Rochester. In it, WHAM-AM Rochester reports that:

It happened around 9:30pm on Lime Street, which is near Sahlen's Stadium. Police think the incident might have initially been a robbery.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAM-AM Rochester.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Add the woman that was also shot in the city and that would make THREE SHOOTINGS just on Sunday.If the people won't help the cops let them live in a war zone.They deserve nothing more as it seems they don't care.
Steel City Steelers

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2012
And they say a curfew isn't needed. Any Dar Key on the street after dark is up to no good.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Why am I not the least bit surprised? People don't even care. We've become immune to it. What would surprise me is if there WASN'T a shooting a day!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Steel City Steelers wrote:
And they say a curfew isn't needed. Any Dar Key on the street after dark is up to no good.
Only after dark? Gee I thought it was anytime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News RTS Will Still Bus Secondary RCSD Students This... 3 hr Tired of this 13
How did everyone spend their Memorial Day? 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 2
News Not Guilty Plea In Gates Pub Shooting 4 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
News Protestors at Memorial Day parade 5 hr RacistFireCrotchB... 1
Brother wease el 7 hr Semper Fi Forever 11
Amy Pierson never took her eyes off Thomas John... (Sep '14) 8 hr Nickbos Friend 30
Henrietta Tries to Make Good With City Cousins 9 hr WeCantBreathe 3
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]