Another shout out for the Shockley Am...

Another shout out for the Shockley Amendment

Posted in the Rochester Forum

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#1 Aug 8, 2013
Yet again, children scarred for life, because we've allowed idiots and morons to breed and proliferate.
We need testing for a baseline intelligence level to assure that the kids aren't born into this hell.
I understand that there's always going to be a "smart" couple that abuses their kid(s); but, the chances are way higher that these morons will do it on a regular basis.
Mandatory sterilization, Shockley Eugenics, you might say...

Greece mom gets 7 years for beating her kids with household items

A Greece woman who admitted beating her children was sentenced to seven years in prison Tuesday morning.

Nakenya Cooper-Jenkins, 33, in June pleaded guilty to two counts of second-degree assault and admitted she bound and beat her two children using electrical cords, metal spatulas, belts and other household items in 2012, said Assistant District Attorney Amanda Balling.

“I love my children,” Cooper-Jenkins said in state Supreme Court Tuesday morning.“I’m sorry this happened to them. I’ll never put myself or my children in this type of situation again.”

Justice Joanne Winslow called the circumstances of the abuse “very disturbing” minutes before she sentenced Cooper-Jenkins to seven years in state prison and five years post-release supervision.

“As a good parent, your main role is to protect your children,” Winslow said.“You failed in that role.”

The children were 8 and 12 at the time, which spanned September to December, Balling said. The kids have physical scars from the abuse.

“When you look in the mirror, you have to remember what you did to your children,” Winslow told Cooper-Jenkins, who cried during the sentencing.“Think about what you can do differently.”

A second person, Terrance L. Strong, 35, of Greece, was also charged in connection with the abuse. He’s the father of one child and the step-father of the second child.

Strong is facing charges of four counts of second-degree assault, a felony; and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor; attempted second-degree assault, a felony, and third-degree assault, a misdemeanor. His jury trial is scheduled to begin Sept. 16.

Winslow issued orders of protection for both children through 2020.
Digby

Buffalo, NY

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Good read. But some moron will post "White steals Six Pack" to counter this logic, and believe the debate is put to bed. It's seems nearly hopeless that the minority community will ever understand the damage they're doing to society (and how they are setting it back daily).
hannah

Rochester, NY

#5 May 5, 2014
i know that person she is my best friend i supported her through everything we currently go to the same school and remain very close friends
LaQuisha

Rochester, NY

#6 May 5, 2014
Digby wrote:
Good read. But some moron will post "White steals Six Pack" to counter this logic, and believe the debate is put to bed. It's seems nearly hopeless that the minority community will ever understand the damage they're doing to society (and how they are setting it back daily).
That would be RacistFireCrotchBarnFart or CapriceClassic or rePIGpublican. They make the rest of us look bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MS-13 members ARE Animals! 37 min IescapedNY 21
News Four defendants indicted in multi-million dolla... 50 min IescapedNY 9
News U.S. Marshals arrest man for 2015 Webster attem... 2 hr IescapedNY 4
30yo White Man Evict from Parents Basement 2 hr DumpTrump 2
News Police encourage NY man to break into ex-girlfr... 4 hr DumpTrump 1
NFL Players To Be Fined For Kneeling 4 hr DumpTrump 2
Judge Says City Cop is Clueless 5 hr DumpTrump 1

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages