Canandaigua Airport reopens

Canandaigua Airport reopens

There are 7 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Canandaigua Airport reopens. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester reports that:

The Canandaigua Airport has reopened after closing June 16 for construction on a $7.9-million runway expansion.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester.

Chuck

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jul 23, 2013
More government waste. Money the USA does not have. Money we go in debt for. Small planes do not need large runways. Next they will be getting a control tower for the 5 small planes that land there every day. When will we every get our finances in order in the USA. Does it have to come to the Detrot solution? Bankruptcy? Congress and Senitors just do not get it.
My Dad Loves My Dad

Iraq

#2 Jul 23, 2013
you make a good point.
with the rochester airport so close as the nearest class C airport, you really don't need another big runway or even a potential control tower so close together.
what we do need is more small airfields that allow general aviation to grow.
right now there is a huge shortage of airline pilots because general aviation is being squeezed out of existance.

but then again, i'm not sure.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#3 Jul 23, 2013
My Dad Loves My Dad wrote:
you make a good point.
with the rochester airport so close as the nearest class C airport, you really don't need another big runway or even a potential control tower so close together.
what we do need is more small airfields that allow general aviation to grow.
right now there is a huge shortage of airline pilots because general aviation is being squeezed out of existance.
but then again, i'm not sure.
Danny doesn't want to drive all the way ROC for his plane when he can fly out right from the cottage
Ha Ha

Iraq

#4 Jul 23, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>Danny doesn't want to drive all the way ROC for his plane when he can fly out right from the cottage
Danny also doesn't like getting groped by the TSA either

“Lovin' you is fuuu-uuun...”

Since: Apr 09

drop the puck, Ref...

#5 Jul 23, 2013
But he's smart AND richer than any of us.
So, GOOD FOR HIM.
You want more?
Work HARDER.
whining little bitches.
rochmetro

Brockport, NY

#6 Jul 23, 2013
IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>Danny doesn't want to drive all the way ROC for his plane when he can fly out right from the cottage
No he doesn't sir..you are correct. Just another red headed fat cat. A 1% er. Go to the ROC ;like all us hard workin folk. What is he afraid of? Sitting next to some an A Rab or something ? Look how much money he brought in to the Finger lakes region. The racino has never looked better. Did you know they have a lobster tail buffet now? Pshh..Danny..I tell ya.
IescapedNY

Rochester, NY

#7 Jul 24, 2013
i_m_watching wrote:
But he's smart AND richer than any of us.
So, GOOD FOR HIM.
You want more?
Work HARDER.
whining little bitches.
You're absolutely correct....he smart enough to convince one or two of our Congressional representatives to use our money to pay for it. And rich enough he could have paid for it himself and had the airport named after him.......just sayin'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 24 min Stu Gatz 548
Fair port is a racist town 56 min Ha Ha 96
Man tries to rape 89-year-old woman while on p... 2 hr Parole Epidemic 1
Boys & Girls Club mass shooting trial to begin ... 2 hr Bubbas Boys 1
RPD: RCSD teacher robbed by 16-year-old during ... 2 hr Ha Ha 3
Why do my threads get hot? Because Rochester tr... 2 hr Ha Ha 7
marvs pizzeria park ave. 2 hr Ha Ha 17
What's Wrong With College Town? 6 hr josephbarkley 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages