Remember Losing the Vietnam War?

Posted in the Rochester Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pig Steelers Escaped

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just as you are obsessed with BarnFarter

I bet you cant stay off of topix for 48 hours.
Common Sense-4U

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nickbo is to terrified to walk down main street after school, and we thought we could depend on him to win the war in nam?? How stupid we were.
Wyle Dapes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 5, 2012
 
Nickbo, what are you doing with the autobot camaro for the winter?
Camarrow SS Autofart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wyle Dapes wrote:
Nickbo, what are you doing with the autobot camaro for the winter?
I'm putting it up on Blacks for winter in my garage.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The lost the war and got mad cause we didn't welcome them home as if they won the war.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Pig Steelers Escaped wrote:
Just as you are obsessed with BarnFarter
I bet you cant stay off of topix for 48 hours.
how many cocktails have you had already this evening, Crotchety? Get super hammered so that you can't vote tomorrow. Oooops. Never mind. I forgot that most felons aren't allowed to vote. My bad.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
how many cocktails have you had already this evening, Crotchety? Get super hammered so that you can't vote tomorrow. Oooops. Never mind. I forgot that most felons aren't allowed to vote. My bad.
Are we getting under someones skin? Awwwwwwwwwwwww

We must be doing something right.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

IescapedNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we getting under someones skin? Awwwwwwwwwwwww
We must be doing something right.
Apparently so. They, if it isn't just Crotchety being super distraught over Nickbo being gone, are getting themselves all worked up. LOLOL! Love it! Yay! ;)~
Wyle Dapes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 5, 2012
 
Nickbo, why don't you work at goodluk anymore?
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wyle Dapes wrote:
Nickbo, why don't you work at goodluk anymore?
He's on full disability, so he probably got caught working under the table and had to quit.

I guess it was easy for him to work under the table with the no legs and all.

But he's just back to milking the system as much as he can, the welfare queen he is.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
He's on full disability, so he probably got caught working under the table and had to quit.
I guess it was easy for him to work under the table with the no legs and all.
But he's just back to milking the system as much as he can, the welfare queen he is.
You should give him some tips. You people sure know all the in's and outs of beating the system.
Looney Patrol

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 5, 2012
 
Nickbo13 is going nutso on twitter again. Epic.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I must be looking at the wrong twitter.
the only one i see is where nickbo is banned from going to Delta Sonic by their Security guy.
Looney Patrol

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 5, 2012
 
That's the one.
BLACKTURDS

Geneseo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ALL BLACKS BEAT THE SYSTEM JUST LOOK AROUND
BLACKS DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here you are being obsessed with him yet again, Crotchety. Answering your own posts over and over...YYYYAAAWWWWWNNNN!!!! Aren't you getting tired of being such a major douchie???? Cuz I'm pretty sure that you are yet again embarassing yourself. I sorta maybe kinda feel sorry for you. NOT! ;)~
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
Here you are being obsessed with him yet again, Crotchety. Answering your own posts over and over...YYYYAAAWWWWWNNNN!!!! Aren't you getting tired of being such a major douchie???? Cuz I'm pretty sure that you are yet again embarassing yourself. I sorta maybe kinda feel sorry for you. NOT! ;)~
whY WERE YOU KICKED OUT OF dELTA soNICS?? Were you shoplifting?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 5, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>
whY WERE YOU KICKED OUT OF dELTA soNICS?? Were you shoplifting?
Where does this extremely deep rooted obsession over an individual that you've never met originate from, Crotchety? Just wondering what fuels this whacked out misguided hatred. Hmmmmm...
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does this extremely deep rooted obsession over an individual that you've never met originate from, Crotchety? Just wondering what fuels this whacked out misguided hatred. Hmmmmm...
Delta Sonic fuels it, you shoplifter you.
Time to teach the Tards

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Steel City Steelers wrote:
<quoted text>
how many cocktails have you had already this evening, Crotchety? Get super hammered so that you can't vote tomorrow. Oooops. Never mind. I forgot that most felons aren't allowed to vote. My bad.
Felons can vote in NYS, as long as they aren't incarcerated at the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 43 min MacDaddyobama 6,352
blackys cool off 1 hr blue waffle 1
blacky craps in a store 1 hr blue waffle 6
NY mother convicted of suffocating eight-year-o... 4 hr RacistFireCrotchBarnFart 2
Murder of a prostitute in 1978 or 79 (Feb '12) 12 hr Never mind 88
illegals housed on monroe 12 hr no more treason 20
NYC Mayor is On Our Side 13 hr PhukTheRPD 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rochester News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rochester
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••