Tight border discourages migrants from going home

Full story: Rochester Democrat and Chronicle

The ringleader of a 2011 escape from the Monroe County jail admitted Thursday his role in both the breakout and a cocaine conspiracy in the Rochester and Elmira regions.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7

Since: Mar 11

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Another liberal "fluff" piece from the D&C. Guess what people,if you come here illeagly you will and should be deported.I have no pity for anyone of any race that think they can break OUR laws,sneak across the border,work under the table,knock out baby after baby and get handouts from OUR goverment paid for the taxpayers.Obama and his party want to let them stay and take jobs from OUR citzens while the TRUE unemployment rate is OVER 14-16+%. All the "liberal dems" are doing is buying votes from the Hispanics while screwing the American people.Wake up people.Just saying.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
Another liberal "fluff" piece from the D&C. Guess what people,if you come here illeagly you will and should be deported.I have no pity for anyone of any race that think they can break OUR laws,sneak across the border,work under the table,knock out baby after baby and get handouts from OUR goverment paid for the taxpayers.Obama and his party want to let them stay and take jobs from OUR citzens while the TRUE unemployment rate is OVER 14-16+%. All the "liberal dems" are doing is buying votes from the Hispanics while screwing the American people.Wake up people.Just saying.
Why don't you come up with some new rants, pig feet? The ones you use are getting old. We know you hate dems, blacks, hispanics, liberals, etc! Who do you like? You remind me of a modern day Archie Bunker! Instead of ranting in your house like he did, you rant online! That's mighty brave of you, porkchop!

That boat ride is still here waiting for you to go back to Isreal!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come up with some new rants, pig feet? The ones you use are getting old. We know you hate dems, blacks, hispanics, liberals, etc! Who do you like? You remind me of a modern day Archie Bunker! Instead of ranting in your house like he did, you rant online! That's mighty brave of you, porkchop!
That boat ride is still here waiting for you to go back to Isreal!
Does the truth hurt your itty-bitty progressive feelings Zippy? Well that is just too bad,grow up and become a man,stop your endless whining and crying for a change,it just makes you look like the rest of the typical dem liberals.I don't hate blacks,hispanics,but I sure do dispise the liberal/progressive anti-American Democratics that are ruining this country,got a problem with that? The offer of having coffee is still open,I did noticed that you never replied the last couple of times that I offered to buy,why would that be? It would just be talking over a cup any place you want,nothing else,no threat or any bad intentions,really. You really should stop calling people cowards and jews,after all we all aren't the same as you are,IE:what you called me.Now be a good little guy and get off the PC before you get caught making a fool out of yourself and making your "wife" mad.Just saying.
rePIGpublican

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Does the truth hurt your itty-bitty progressive feelings Zippy? Well that is just too bad,grow up and become a man,stop your endless whining and crying for a change,it just makes you look like the rest of the typical dem liberals.I don't hate blacks,hispanics,but I sure do dispise the liberal/progressive anti-American Democratics that are ruining this country,got a problem with that? The offer of having coffee is still open,I did noticed that you never replied the last couple of times that I offered to buy,why would that be? It would just be talking over a cup any place you want,nothing else,no threat or any bad intentions,really. You really should stop calling people cowards and jews,after all we all aren't the same as you are,IE:what you called me.Now be a good little guy and get off the PC before you get caught making a fool out of yourself and making your "wife" mad.Just saying.
You never offered to have coffee with me! I offered and you turnedme down. You are a coward, why elsewould you get online everyday and rant about who you hate! That makes you a gutless coward!

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

rePIGpublican wrote:
<quoted text>You never offered to have coffee with me! I offered and you turnedme down. You are a coward, why elsewould you get online everyday and rant about who you hate! That makes you a gutless coward!
Don't you liberal progressive dems do anything other than lie,attack and make racist remarks? Grow up Stevie and try to be a man for a change. BTW: Is the market closed today or are you stealing from your employer by posting hate full spam on the threads while they are paying you? Must be nice to be a big shot stock broker like you,LOL!Just saying.

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Both of you shut up.If anybody thinks the democrat and repulican parties are not working together behind closed doors to achieve the same end goal of a weak and brainwashed public then they have been successful in destroying your mind.They only differ in the facets of domination they implement, creating the illusion of differant ideologies but are one in the same in the grand scheme of takeing power away from the people and putting it in the hands of politicians

Since: Mar 13

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

They both favor illegal immigration because it upsets the cultural hemogony pf the country wich in turn puts the public at odds with itself.It therefore takes attention away from their own destructive plot.Its like Sun Tzu said the ideal way to win a war is to turn your enemies against themselves and make a final once they have weaken themselves and and you have grown stronger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
wease cares foundation (Jan '09) 4 hr slammer 144
Cedric St. Louis sent to jail for fatal shootin... (Dec '10) 7 hr cophy 9
Dawn on the hot seat 7 hr GMAB 53
Rochester Topix is the most racist forum (Feb '12) 7 hr GMAB 140
Woman convicted in case tied to firefighter ambush 7 hr GMAB 2
the webster shooting, dawn 7 hr GMAB 8
Fight breaks out at Greece Ridge mall (Jan '08) 7 hr Failed White Culture 160
•••
•••