Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I guess when people reach the end of their rope they begin to lash out at any one they can and it is obvious that Alan has hit rock bottom.

I still want to try to understand how a millionaire can garner such sympathy from people who think Alan is a good person and he really could cre less about them .I have heard some news that could shake up the show Alan is on beyond having every single person eliminated from the show he is on.More to come.
slammer

Hilton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

In my humble but almost always correct opinion it sure seems as if CC is trying to find a way to combine the show Alan is on with Bobs own show.In the industry it is called synergy and it makes sense from a business point of view.Alan has been bleeding listeners for a long time and since Bob is already on the payroll it seems as if that is what the plan is and it why not combine them .It is also possible that they are grooming Bob to take the show over sooner rather than later.It anything would be my guess that this Alan does not agree with this but he is in no position to say anything any more and he will eat humble pie and enjoy it.

Time will tell ,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Rochester Forum right now

Search the Rochester Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Irond. mall will be used to House illegal Aliens 12 min Snake Plissken 10
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 17 min Ha Ha 6,361
Poor White Suburbans Get Free Lunches 33 min Hmmmm 5
Mayor Lovely Warren end this tax Us 1 hr Ha Ha 15
Bob Duffy will return to Rochester 1 hr Ha Ha 11
To Darlene 1 hr Ha Ha 4
64 Riots, Black Fail At It's Best... 1 hr Taxation without represen 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rochester Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000