Obama's Limo Breaks Down In Israel

Obama's Limo Breaks Down In Israel

Posted in the Rochester Forum

BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#1 Mar 20, 2013
President Obama's limo (the "beast") breaks down in Israel after being filled with diesel fuel... by mistake.

A second limo was air shipped to Israel from Jordan.

It was flat bedded from the scene.

Diesel fuel? Would the dispenser nozzle even fit properly? Mistake? Trashed engine?

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
President Obama's limo (the "beast") breaks down in Israel after being filled with diesel fuel... by mistake.
A second limo was air shipped to Israel from Jordan.
It was flat bedded from the scene.
Diesel fuel? Would the dispenser nozzle even fit properly? Mistake? Trashed engine?
Diesel shouldn't have been a problem,the "beast" is built on a Chevy truck frame and is powered by a twin turbo diesel to handel the 9000+lbs it weighs.Maybe it broke down because of al of the B/S and hot air there is on the inside,lol.Just guessing.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
And here's a picture of it being flat bedded away:

http://jalopnik.com/president-obamas-limo-bre...

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Should have said it weighs more than 20,000 lbs,not 10,000lbs.and is is powered by a 6.5 liter Duramax diesel.Top speed is 60 mph and gets a wooping 8 miles per gallon.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#5 Mar 20, 2013
CNN is now reporting that the president’s “Beast” malfunctioned after it was fueled with gasoline rather than diesel.

pigpen911 was correct.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 20, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
And here's a picture of it being flat bedded away:
http://jalopnik.com/president-obamas-limo-bre...
That has to be one heavy duty flatbed for sure.The guy that wrote the story either didn't know what he is talking about or didn't know that the "beast" is diesel powered and some S.S. agent put in GAS by mistake.It would start and in appox 2 minutes there would a very loud noise followed by little pieces of engine all over the street.Hey maybe the writer used to work at the D&C,LOL.
Pigpen Pathetic Perv

Rochester, NY

#7 Mar 20, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Diesel Maybe it broke down because of al of the B/S and hot air there is on the inside,lol.Just guessing.
Much like your keyboard keys dont function from all the gunk and knuckle gravy that spills on it from your kiddie porn watching sessions.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Pigpen Pathetic Perv wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like your keyboard keys dont function from all the gunk and knuckle gravy that spills on it from your kiddie porn watching sessions.
What happened,get kicked off using your other name Zippy? What a shame troll.Any time you want to come over and check my keyboard feel free to,just let me know when you will be over so I can have the coffee ready,O.K.? Now turn off your mommies PC and behave like a good little child before you get into trouble.
Pigpen Pathetic Perv

Rochester, NY

#9 Mar 20, 2013
Give up the addy pigfart.
What other name do you think there is? Just more of your paranoic stammering.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#10 Mar 20, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>That has to be one heavy duty flatbed for sure.
Keep in mind, most of their vehicles are tanks. They're probably used to moving heavy vehicles.

The question is: why is he there? He's not giving them anything this trip (yeah, sure, but that's the official spin), and he is inciting the rest of the middle east. Can't we be aloof once and a while?

Now this, a 9,000 mile towing charge back to the U.S.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 20, 2013
BillyBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, most of their vehicles are tanks. They're probably used to moving heavy vehicles.
The question is: why is he there? He's not giving them anything this trip (yeah, sure, but that's the official spin), and he is inciting the rest of the middle east. Can't we be aloof once and a while?
Now this, a 9,000 mile towing charge back to the U.S.
Hope he has AAA.Do you really think that Obama would give a darn if Israel got wiped off of the map? I sure don't.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#13 Mar 20, 2013
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really think that Obama would give a darn if Israel got wiped off of the map? I sure don't.
I don't think many people would. They seem to be a sponge for American aid, and spend their time annoying their neighbors. I hoped we don't get sucked into another military action (like Syria)... we just can't afford to have them as friend. They have become to needy.

Plus, no oil, so again, we picked the wrong ally. Shalom.
Grady Stiles

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2013
I heard it was really because he broke the back window trying to roll it down when they passed a KFC.

morality

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#16 Mar 20, 2013
There is a few limos, how do we know that was the one that he was going to be in???

And I bet the guy who put the wrong gas in it is a white registered republican.
BillyBob

Rochester, NY

#17 Mar 20, 2013
Likely it has a large font warning sticker on the fuel door specifying "DIESEL ONLY".

Where was the Secret Service driver who is supposed to oversee all operations of the vehicle?

The gas station attendant probably got in and played with the encrypted radios, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The difference between IescapeNY and Moshe 2 min south avenue wedge 23
south wedge, I have questions for you 9 min south avenue wedge 55
Wedge. Take Your Own Advise, Go To Church Today... 1 hr Moshe 33
Pentagon Buried $125 Billion in Administrative ... 4 hr Moshe 2
Rachel Barnhart Announces Run for Mayor 4 hr Moshe 9
News Four victims identified in Utica apartment buil... (Sep '09) 18 hr Vinnie 17
What The Heck Happened To The Bills Yesterday? Mon IescapedNY 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages