First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#28 Sep 7, 2013
Arguing with nickbo is like arguing with a guy with one sandwich and two legs short of a picnic.

“Don't Toews Me Bro!”

Since: Apr 13

The Elite Northeast

#29 Sep 7, 2013
If you really want to fix this problem you have a long road ahead. I've witnessed this over the hears and here's a few notes:
- the so-called "city culture" is the number 1 downfall of both children and adults. If you don't know what I mean by that sit on Hudson one afternoon or evening. Mama grows up in a project or a shabby house in a drug area even if she works or not
- children are sent to the RCSD where a small minority want to be there (ask a teacher, they'll tell you). You do get the good kids with good home lives with parents encouraging them, as they should. But for every one of those, you get say 4 who are wrapped up in the ghetto lifestyle. No jobs though capable, older brother into crime, which little Johnny watches and idolizes.
- I'm sorry but they should crack down on things like 'sagging' and those ball caps they wear.
- Dumbing down the curriculum is a joke. I had to take the same tests these kids did and they should be in a rigorous program to catch them up.
- Lastly, a rigorous and enforced truancy policy must be in place that includes penalties for children and guardians as well.

Good luck with all that though...

And as far as the free lunches go, leave the kids out of it. They can't help their home situation even though some parents might depend on it. Not everyone accepting those programs is a crook - some legitimately need it.
John

Rochester, NY

#30 Sep 8, 2013
If your kids do not show up for school you loose all your free welfare check and free housing. If you do not care how can the kids care. Stop blaming everyone else for your problems. Its your fault your race is behind the rest. You got all the free perks and you have done nothing in 50 years. Longer hours in the RCSD is a joke. Most do not even show up for the day.
CrimeNeverStops

Penfield, NY

#31 Sep 8, 2013
No hope for the black race.
Timbitts

Rochester, NY

#32 Sep 8, 2013
Will we have a shooting today?
Rochus Misch

Conesus, NY

#33 Sep 8, 2013
Whats right with blacks? Not a dam thing.
Timbitts

Rochester, NY

#36 Sep 9, 2013
Genesee Street and Cottage Street Shooting today. 19 years old. If he dies they will have another vigil.
Timbitts

Rochester, NY

#37 Sep 9, 2013
2 on Pullman, 1 on Lyell, 1 on Chili and 1 on Genesee. 1 week and 5 shootings.
Charles

Rochester, NY

#39 Sep 10, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
Tomorrow and Wednesday in the 90's! Middle of the month (EBT running low). Ought to be interesting.
2 more shootings last night. The social programs and gun laws. A joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wease and k and b 25 min karma will get ki... 16
Congratulations to Lauren Braunschweiger and Ch... 1 hr Chris Jenkins 6
Cuomo 21 points Ahead of Astorino 1 hr Andrew 4
Don Alhart trys to make a sex story into a nice... 1 hr Andrew 4
Mark Assini: The man to defeat Slaughter 1 hr Andrew 12
Gates PD Candlelight Vigil and Rally 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 19
Gates Police Department LIES 2 hr Dizzy Pigpen 150
Rochester Dating
Find my Match

Rochester Jobs