Rochester Police investigating death ...

Rochester Police investigating death of three-month-old baby

There are 20 comments on the WHEC-TV Rochester, NY story from Dec 2, 2009, titled Rochester Police investigating death of three-month-old baby. In it, WHEC-TV Rochester, NY reports that:

Rochester Police are investigating the death of a three-month-old baby that occured at 42 Roycroft Drive Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHEC-TV Rochester, NY.

RealWoman

Medina, NY

#2 Dec 2, 2009
I hope this was not another abuse case
kathie mendon ny

Rochester, NY

#4 Dec 2, 2009
to blacks gone wild. Your remarks are heartless. Remember what goes around comes around.
lynn

Rochester, NY

#5 Dec 2, 2009
Kathie- it does no good to even respond to the worms on this site like "blacks' and "hockey" I do admire you for trying, but no one else gives them the time of day in their real lives, so they spew their hate on this site. You and I know that the death of this baby could be crib death, or something that the parents didn't cause, but these "people" don't ever wait for the facts. Again, though, thanks for trying.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2009
lynn wrote:
Kathie- it does no good to even respond to the worms on this site like "blacks' and "hockey" I do admire you for trying, but no one else gives them the time of day in their real lives, so they spew their hate on this site. You and I know that the death of this baby could be crib death, or something that the parents didn't cause, but these "people" don't ever wait for the facts. Again, though, thanks for trying.
I never said one word that I was pleased a baby had died lady ! I'm am not a racist YOU ARE !!

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Since: Feb 09

Rochester, NY

#7 Dec 3, 2009
Blacks Gone Wild wrote:
One less mouth for the taxpayers to feed.
AND HOW THE F$%# YOU KNOW THIS? RACIST !

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Rochester, NY

#8 Dec 3, 2009
kathie mendon ny wrote:
to blacks gone wild. Your remarks are heartless. Remember what goes around comes around.
Yeap ! FYI The Economy is bad. One day he/she will loose their job, and loos their home, be forced to live in the city and apply for welfare and food stamps...seen it happen !
Sue in Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#9 Dec 3, 2009
SiempreVerde wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap ! FYI The Economy is bad. One day he/she will loose their job, and loos their home, be forced to live in the city and apply for welfare and food stamps...seen it happen !
Loose? Loos? Get a brain, moron, it's "Lose," as in "loser."

If something on this blog offends you, try hitting the <abuse> option. That will alert the list moderators. It is their job to remove offensive commentary from this list. That is what I did with the "mouths to feed" comment. Did you?

I don't find Hockey's comment offensive at all because I am smart enough to know that infant deaths from natural causes such as SIDS are not investigated by police. If the police are investigating this death, which Hockey alerts us occurred in a neighborhood where criminal activity is known to occur, it's because they were notified by the emergency personnel, the pathologist who did an autopsy, the coroner, or some other medical professional who reported it to them as a suspicious (not natural) death. You, obviously, are not and prefer to jump to incendiary conclusions instead.
Sue in Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#10 Dec 3, 2009
P.S. And neither Hockey nor anyone else ever mentioned the race of the infant or the parents, which to my knowledge has not been reported in the news article.

So, you, Sempre, are the one who is racist by inferring something that wasn't even mentioned.

"Stupidity is like nuclear waste... you can't stand being around it" (and you don't want to get any on you, either).

“Blah! Blah! Blah! ”

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 3, 2009
The only moron here is your MOTHER. Now, are you my English teacher? No. Who cares? A typo, WOW O.O

“formerly known as "im bored"”

Since: Apr 08

rochester ny

#12 Dec 3, 2009
Anything other than a medical condition that may have caused this baby's death is just horrible.

A 3 month old baby - they are precious - what the heck is wrong with some people. How can one want to hurt a little baby.

Even if he/she had colic - then close the door and call for someone to help regain your composure, but they depend on us for everything to survive, not to kill them.

Unbelievable !!! We got some true wackos out there amongst us.
whateverrr

United States

#13 Dec 3, 2009
sue in wayne county....

No one here is looking for a Nobel on literature... just take what people are trying to express...Just the content of it. I am sure that many people can not write as well as you do...
I wish you would get reported sometimes for your self centered remarks.
when I go looking for an award for literature...ill find you. you freakin idiot
Dewey

Rochester, NY

#14 Dec 3, 2009
So sad in any instance.
Why the people on this board. WHy do we hate each other so damn much? We talk who is better than who. Who is allowed a typo and who isn't. WHo is allowed to have children and who isn't, and just all around ignorance. WHere is all this hatred coming from these days.
And we wonder why there are people out ther carrying guns, completing home invasions and killing others. We type how much we hate each other each and every single day.
Sue in Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#15 Dec 3, 2009
SiempreVerde wrote:
The only moron here is your MOTHER. Now, are you my English teacher? No. Who cares? A typo, WOW O.O
So, address the issues why don't you. Insults are a dime a dozen.
Sue in Wayne County

Williamson, NY

#16 Dec 3, 2009
whateverrr wrote:
sue in wayne county....
No one here is looking for a Nobel on literature... just take what people are trying to express...Just the content of it. I am sure that many people can not write as well as you do...
I wish you would get reported sometimes for your self centered remarks.
when I go looking for an award for literature...ill find you. you freakin idiot
Obviously my point went way over your little head.

The "typo" was just a smaller manifestation of the stupidity of his/her entire comment. The writer obviously did not understand a word of what (S)he had read and instead went off on an accusatory racist binge that ended up twisting the whole point of this blog.

Much like you just did when you read mine, minus the racial accusations.
Stacey

Rochester, NY

#17 Dec 4, 2009
kathie mendon ny wrote:
Honey, don't feed the trolls, they'll never go away if you do!
Jay

Covina, CA

#18 Dec 4, 2009
Hockey_Lover wrote:
<quoted text>I never said one word that I was pleased a baby had died lady ! I'm am not a racist YOU ARE !!
I'll admit. You have mellowed a bit, and your comments aren't as slurrish as they were.
Jay

Covina, CA

#19 Dec 4, 2009
Sue in Wayne County wrote:
<quoted text>
Loose? Loos? Get a brain, moron, it's "Lose," as in "loser."
If something on this blog offends you, try hitting the <abuse> option. That will alert the list moderators. It is their job to remove offensive commentary from this list. That is what I did with the "mouths to feed" comment. Did you?
I don't find Hockey's comment offensive at all because I am smart enough to know that infant deaths from natural causes such as SIDS are not investigated by police. If the police are investigating this death, which Hockey alerts us occurred in a neighborhood where criminal activity is known to occur, it's because they were notified by the emergency personnel, the pathologist who did an autopsy, the coroner, or some other medical professional who reported it to them as a suspicious (not natural) death. You, obviously, are not and prefer to jump to incendiary conclusions instead.
But can you admit (and forget race, this is about people) that running a headline like that (as well as sensitive info being shared with the media period) before a full investigation is done is a bit irresponsible. What if first appearances make something look suspicious and then on the follow up the cause is in fact something non criminal with nothing to do with negligence. It happens.
wease cares from Macedon

Henrietta, NY

#20 Dec 4, 2009
Sue in Wayne County wrote:
P.S. And neither Hockey nor anyone else ever mentioned the race of the infant or the parents, which to my knowledge has not been reported in the news article.
So, you, Sempre, are the one who is racist by inferring something that wasn't even mentioned.
"Stupidity is like nuclear waste... you can't stand being around it" (and you don't want to get any on you, either).
Sue,

The racist comment was the very first one posted and then was removed, apparently, before you saw it. While race was never mentioned in the post, the posters moniker "blacks gone wild" gives the indication of where the poster is coming from.
Michael hunt

United States

#21 Dec 4, 2009
maybe if they showed up with the same vigilance and numbers that they do when one of their own "blue line mafia" get shot...then they could have trapped the perp in the neighborhood and not let them escape!
Sharoom Rivera

United States

#22 Dec 4, 2009
crack head mama's running wild

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mass in Greece honors school shooting victims 2 hr YesCollusion 1
Henrietta Hotel Fire 6 hr YesCollusion 1
Truns out Fla. shooter is White, not hispanic 6 hr DumpTrump 4
News More Land Acquired for VA Cemetery 7 hr Ha ha is unemployed 2
News Mom who filmed NYS employee kicked off plane to... 7 hr Ha ha is unemployed 2
Happy Presidents Day! 8 hr DumpTrump 3
Chinese New Year of the Dog 8 hr Fatty McButtery 1

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages