White woman spits in face of police o...

White woman spits in face of police officer

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#1 Feb 4, 2014
http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S3311278.sht...

Why not charge her with assaulting an officer??
What is he was aids, how about attempted murder of an officer??
I guess that's only for blacks.

“STOP PLAYING THE RACE CARD”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 4, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://www.whec.com/news/stori es/S3311278.shtml?cat=411
Why not charge her with assaulting an officer??
What is he was aids, how about attempted murder of an officer??
I guess that's only for blacks.
Please show us the case where a black person was charged with assault or attempted murder for spitting on a police officer in Upstate NY. There must be a case(s) seeing you spouted off about it and turned the thread immediately into a racial issue. Let see them please.
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Penfield, NY

#4 Feb 4, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show us the case where a black person was charged with assault or attempted murder for spitting on a police officer in Upstate NY. There must be a case(s) seeing you spouted off about it and turned the thread immediately into a racial issue. Let see them please.
The days of working for whitie are over, so you go find it yourself.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2014
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
<quoted text>The days of working for whitie are over, so you go find it yourself.
Just as I thought, you fabricated your response because you are an angry, hateful person because there are no cases that existing Upstate NY.

I'll make it easy for you.... Zero
Kryme_Dawg

Rochester, NY

#6 Feb 4, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
....there are no cases that existing Upstate NY.
As usual you are wrong again.

Published: 2:00 AM - 06/02/04

A Sullivan County man with AIDS may be the first in New York state to be charged with attempted murder of a cop by spitting, a prosecutor said yesterday.

An Orange County grand jury yesterday indicted Jose Carmona, 33, of Hurleyville, on 21 felony charges of attempted murder, aggravated assault, attempted assault and reckless endangerment. Carmona was identified in court papers as having AIDS, an incurable virus that can be transmitted through bodily fluids.

Carmona is accused of repeatedly spitting on a state trooper during an altercation after an accident April 17 on Interstate 84, District Attorney Frank Phillips said.

The trooper is undergoing a medical regimen to prevent infection, Phillips said. He said lab testing confirmed that Carmona has AIDS.

Carmona is being held in the county jail in lieu of $50,000 bail. He's due in County Court today for arraignment.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 4, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
As usual you are wrong again.
Published: 2:00 AM - 06/02/04
A Sullivan County man with AIDS may be the first in New York state to be charged with attempted murder of a cop by spitting, a prosecutor said yesterday.
An Orange County grand jury yesterday indicted Jose Carmona, 33, of Hurleyville, on 21 felony charges of attempted murder, aggravated assault, attempted assault and reckless endangerment. Carmona was identified in court papers as having AIDS, an incurable virus that can be transmitted through bodily fluids.
Carmona is accused of repeatedly spitting on a state trooper during an altercation after an accident April 17 on Interstate 84, District Attorney Frank Phillips said.
The trooper is undergoing a medical regimen to prevent infection, Phillips said. He said lab testing confirmed that Carmona has AIDS.
Carmona is being held in the county jail in lieu of $50,000 bail. He's due in County Court today for arraignment.
Couple of things here, first it states "may be the first in New York state to be charged with attempted murder of a cop by spitting," NOTICE the words "MAY BE". Next I said black person and this person is Hispanic and thirdly I said Upstate NY not down state where Sullivan County is located.

I was very specific in my response because I know how you get your panties in a bunch when some of my responses have grey areas to them. Now you are mad and running off at the mouth when I was very specific.

And by the way Carmona was acquitted of attempted murder, reckless endangerment,and aggravated attempted assault at trial on December 13, 2004.

Now, please show an Upstate case where a black person was charged with attempted murder for spitting at a police officer, just spitting, no other charges and show me where they conviction was please. Just spitting now, nothing else.

NICE TRY

Location hidden

#8 Feb 4, 2014
I'm curious by the way, where was I wrong ? I NEVER said that you couldn't be charged with att. murder. I made a simple request to the TURD to show us where a black person in Upstate NY was charged with that crime. The Turd backed away and made it a racial issue again. So seeing you like to follow me around on Topix and make your ridiculous posts about me just because you don't like me and would rather go off the topic I have to assume that you are also the TURD. Prove to us that you are not the TURD, convincing evidence that you are not the one and only TURD here.

You could be charged with anything, doesn't mean it's gonna hold up in court, but that's for another day.

Have a nice day now.
Kryme_Dawg

Rochester, NY

#9 Feb 4, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Couple of things here, first it states "may be the first in New York state to be charged with attempted murder of a cop by spitting," NOTICE the words "MAY BE". Next I said black person and this person is Hispanic and thirdly I said Upstate NY not down state where Sullivan County is located.
I was very specific in my response because I know how you get your panties in a bunch when some of my responses have grey areas to them. Now you are mad and running off at the mouth when I was very specific.
And by the way Carmona was acquitted of attempted murder, reckless endangerment,and aggravated attempted assault at trial on December 13, 2004.
Now, please show an Upstate case where a black person was charged with attempted murder for spitting at a police officer, just spitting, no other charges and show me where they conviction was please. Just spitting now, nothing else.
NICE TRY
Here we go again with your little semantics game.........

FIRST:(different article, same story)
AIDS SPIT IS SLAY ATTEMPT
By Andy SoltisJune 3, 2004 | 4:00am
An upstate man with AIDS has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly spitting on a state trooper.
José Carmona, 33, of Hurleyville, was stopped April 17 while driving on Interstate 84 near the town of Wawayanda and repeatedly spat on an officer, authorities said.
An Orange County grand jury was given the case after a lab test confirmed Carmona had AIDS and investigators determined he knew his saliva might spread the virus.
Carmona was charged Tuesday with attempted murder, aggravated assault and three counts of attempted assault, because he allegedly spat at three other officers and missed.
Carmona is being held in lieu of $50,000 bail.

http://nypost.com/2004/06/03/aids-spit-is-sla...

SECOND: tell NYSDOC he's not black
DIN# 04A6788

THRID: Everything north of NYC is "Upstate"

FOURTH: You where wrong...again. As you like to repeatedly state, you "NEVER" said conviction just charged..... you were very specific...don't reframe the parameters now, it's too late.
Thanks for the laugh

Penfield, NY

#10 Feb 4, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
<quoted text>
NICE TRY
They said "maybe the first" cause they like you don't count them and it might just as well be the 23rd time.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 4, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again with your little semantics game.........

An upstate man with AIDS has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly spitting on a state trooper.
José Carmona, 33, of Hurleyville, was stopped April 17 while driving on Interstate 84 near the town of Wawayanda and repeatedly spat on an officer, authorities said.
An Orange County grand jury was given the case after a lab test confirmed Carmona had AIDS and investigators determined he knew his saliva might spread the virus.
Carmona was charged Tuesday with attempted murder, aggravated assault and three counts of attempted assault, because he allegedly spat at three other officers and missed.

DIN# 04A6788

FOURTH: You where wrong...again. As you like to repeatedly state, you "NEVER" said conviction just charged..... you were very specific...don't reframe the parameters now, it's too late.
Oh little girl, black is African American, not your FBI score card,

Let's put this to bed genius, he was acquitted, found innocent, which means it never happened. Thirdly, I asked Turd to show me a case because she said it only happens to blacks, she is playing the race card. Are you now answering for the Turd or are you the Turd. And finally show me where I was wrong,again I asked for a case on the matter, show me where I said that one doesn't exist. You can't therefore you are just stirring the pot and adding things that aren't there.

Nice Try

Location hidden

#12 Feb 4, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
DIN# 04A6788
Here's my first statement I made on the topic. Please show me where I said a case doesn't exist, please read carefully,I don't want you to miss anything.

I know you'll like this.........I NEVER said anything about a case not existing now did I.....NOPE....I asked TURD to show me such a case, they refused, again, unless you changed your name from TURD to KRYME DAWG....which is oh so possible.

Way to go........YOU LOSE.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 4, 2014
As far as your upstate theory, you are correct.....and mistaken at the same time.

"There is no exact boundary between Upstate New York and "Downstate New York", with the term "Upstate" sometimes used to refer to the whole of the state besides New York City and Long Island, and by others to refer only to the portion of the state north of Albany."

So if you use New York City, then you would be correct, if you used Sullivan County like you did you would be mistaken. See how easy that is.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 4, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
DIN# 04A6788
You call NYDOC and tell them he's not black because they have him listed both ways. Same guy, same DOB. And as I said before, Carmona is Hispanic and listed on the NYSDOC site that way, so he's not African American.

You're wrong yet again.

DIN# 99A5130

Location hidden

#15 Feb 4, 2014
This story is over.......You have ruined yet another thread with your nonsense. Questions have been asked and answered multiple times......You won't get another response from me on this thread
as all questions have been addressed.

END OF STORY
An all day sucker

Macedon, NY

#16 Feb 4, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
This story is over.......You have ruined yet another thread with your nonsense. Questions have been asked and answered multiple times......You won't get another response from me on this thread
END OF STORY
and YOU played a major role in being an idiot too.
SpringThomas

Penfield, NY

#17 Feb 5, 2014
Its hard to find blacks spitting on officers, cause black hold much more respect for officers.
White are just nasty.
Kryme_Dawg

Rochester, NY

#18 Feb 5, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Please show me where I said a case doesn't exist, please read carefully,I don't want you to miss anything.
I know you'll like this.........I NEVER said anything about a case not existing now did I.....NOPE.....
Right here:
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
Just as I thought, you fabricated your response because you are an angry, hateful person because there are no cases that existing Upstate NY.
Have a nice day!
Kryme_Dawg

Rochester, NY

#19 Feb 5, 2014
The_ Patriot_USA wrote:
END OF STORY
It was over when I posted the Carmora case. You needed 10 more posts to figure it out.
Ginger

Penfield, NY

#20 Feb 5, 2014
SpringThomas wrote:
Its hard to find blacks spitting on officers, cause black hold much more respect for officers.
White are just nasty.
You're Right,

Have a nice day.

Location hidden

#21 Feb 5, 2014
Kryme_Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
It was over when I posted the Carmora case. You needed 10 more posts to figure it out.
I had to come back just because you are so clueless.

I said TURD fabricated the story because she said and I quote "I guess that's only for blacks"

Totally false and totally racist, it happens to whites, blacks, Hispanics etc.

Sorry but you're WRONG yet again.

I find it ironic how you come to the so called rescue of other posters....hmmm, but are you really a new poster. Impostor, yes, new poster....NO.

NICE TRY

move along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps Appoval Rating Now 10% 1 hr pretend helicopte... 8
Sheriff Patrick O'Flynn calls Todd Baxter "Naive" 7 hr Bovenzi13 6
Police boycott of Dunkin Doughnuts is fully on. 7 hr Bovenzi13 9
Why we couldn't convict Paul Tucci 7 hr HelmingIsCuomosPu... 2
John McCains brain tumor caused him to vote wit... 8 hr HelmingIsCuomosPu... 9
We're lucky Trump is President and not Obama 8 hr HelmingIsCuomosPu... 30
Breitbart Goes After McMaster 9 hr Bruce popper 7

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance