Loving Suburban White Family Adopt Ab...

Loving Suburban White Family Adopt Abused City Dog

Posted in the Rochester Forum

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#3 Nov 18, 2013
Diamond Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wish all the dogs and cats in the city could be rescued.
I wish the DEC would get with it and allow the hunting and extermination of the feral cat population. Pets are one thing and I hate animal abuse. Feral cats are another story though. Disgusting and destructive pests that are no good for the native wild animal population. They destroy property and spread disease.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the DEC would get with it and allow the hunting and extermination of the feral cat population. Pets are one thing and I hate animal abuse. Feral cats are another story though. Disgusting and destructive pests that are no good for the native wild animal population. They destroy property and spread disease.
I didn't know that the DEC had a law against hunting them----- OOPS!!(I agree with you about animal abuse, well at least four legged ones.)

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#5 Nov 18, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know that the DEC had a law against hunting them----- OOPS!!(I agree with you about animal abuse, well at least four legged ones.)
I blast them things too. It is better for them and everything else. Truth be told though it is illegal. Which is funny because you also are encouraged and allowed to kill non-native and invasive species. Feral cats would surely fall into that category. I know of two people arrested under animal cruelty laws after being reported by nutjobs. One even had his .410 seized.
the next door neigbor

Rochester, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2013
FTW Yall wrote:
<quoted text>I blast them things too. It is better for them and everything else. Truth be told though it is illegal. Which is funny because you also are encouraged and allowed to kill non-native and invasive species. Feral cats would surely fall into that category. I know of two people arrested under animal cruelty laws after being reported by nutjobs. One even had his .410 seized.
Stupid law for sure seeing that you can shoot a dog that is running loose in the woods that could be someone's pet. BTW: It still won't slow me down any.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#7 Nov 18, 2013
the next door neigbor wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid law for sure seeing that you can shoot a dog that is running loose in the woods that could be someone's pet. BTW: It still won't slow me down any.
Well we all know N.Y. loves to pacify the loons. We all know cat people and PETA are crazy so...

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#9 Nov 18, 2013
Shoot who wrote:
Shoot one of my cats or dog and I can prove it beyond a doubt. You or one of yours might disapear.
Don't take it out on another person's pet. Beat the daylights out of the person who did it. We are not talking about pets anyways. I would never kill a pet. Feral cats are a different story. They are in the same class as sewer rats.

FTW Yall

“"Trust no one"”

Since: Jul 13

Drive it, like you stole it

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Shoot who wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't talking about taking it out on their pets.
You may not have meant that but that is how it comes across in your comment. Sorry for the mix up.
Eddie

Livonia, NY

#12 Nov 18, 2013
I like hearing about when loving suburban white couples adopt black children. You know that black child won't grow up to be a gun toting, pot smoking, thug piece of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Ciavarri and Justin Granite are engaged ... 8 hr Ha Ha 29
haha changed to my username, why? 8 hr perfect 15
Trayvon Martin and Lean/Purple Lean/Purple Drank (Jun '13) 10 hr Ha Ha 304
RocFish Out of Business 16 hr Vana Trapal 6
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 18 hr Just sayin 14
Greece Police: Rochester man steals Red Bull, r... (Dec '11) Wed Jenna Torrey 21
Green Party’s candidate for president... Dr Jil... Wed Jenna Torrey 5

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages