Barney

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Aug 13, 2013
Oh, c'mon. She'll lose her mind. It's her only form of socialization, telling off people. She really is a humanitarian. Just ask her.
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Macedon, NY

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Barney wrote:
Oh, c'mon. She'll lose her mind. It's her only form of socialization, telling off people. She really is a humanitarian. Just ask her.
it's apparent that steeler has no life. Watching, waiting and anticipating violence and evil is her way of life. She has not had a man in years, don't cha feel sorry for her?

Girlfriend needs a release of the orgasmic kind. Needs to get her rocks off if you know what i mean.. j/s
TheFakeLonsberry

Rochester, NY

#4 Aug 13, 2013
you can't bock nickbo, he will have nowhere else to go and no-one to talk to.
he shouldn't be blocked he is a nam vet hero and lost his legs for our country.
Martha

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2013
Steelers Smokes Rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
it's apparent that steeler has no life. Watching, waiting and anticipating violence and evil is her way of life. She has not had a man in years, don't cha feel sorry for her?
Girlfriend needs a release of the orgasmic kind. Needs to get her rocks off if you know what i mean.. j/s
This explains a lot. She must be wound tighter than a clock spring. Yikes. With her current personality, a man is not in her near future. It will only get worse. Poor dear.
Buddy

Pittsford, NY

#7 Aug 13, 2013
PrimatePatrole wrote:
<quoted text>
She certainly has a large following and fan club. You losers coulds not stand up to a pimple an Steels @ss. She mops the floor with you losers with every post.
You tell um Steel. Great new name. Spelling patrol wrong was brilliant.
Ruth

Atlanta, GA

#8 Aug 14, 2013
PrimatePatrole wrote:
<quoted text>
She certainly has a large following and fan club. You losers coulds not stand up to a pimple an Steels @ss. She mops the floor with you losers with every post.
Right. Good one. Sure.
You Rock Steel

Rochester, NY

#11 Aug 14, 2013
Steelers Rock wrote:
MY OWN THREAD?!?!?!?! Bwahahahahaaaa! This is freaking beyond HILARIOUS!!!! Oh my goodness! Such power I hold over you! Geeee...I didn't even prepare an acceptance speech....Ummmm...I'd like to thank my very supportive family. Without you, I wouldn't have been so famous. I would also like to thank my publicist for continuing to get my name out there! I will clear a special place on my mantle for this very prestigious trophy as being the ultimate Queen of Topix! Yay for me! Thank you, thank you so very, very much!
Bwahahahahaaaa! I cannot stop laughing!
You tell 'em Steel! And congrats.
Billie

Miami, FL

#18 Aug 14, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
YAWN. Aren't you getting tired of being such cowards?
OMG. You were banned again? Gosh, this is your fulltime job. I'm so sorry.

Well, clean up your act, fly right and maybe it won't happen for another couple of months. You must be penciling out a few new names in preparation, huh?

Look at the upside, you probably set a Topix record.
Steelers Smokes Rocks

Macedon, NY

#19 Aug 14, 2013
Steel City Steelers 2 wrote:
How IRONIC that you start a thread about me and get me banned. Don't you see...it only gives me more and more POWER over you! I think it is awesome! Just got back from my rounds of the post awards parties held in my honor and saw someone cried to the moderators...again...YAWN. Aren't you getting tired of being such cowards?
LMAO...serves this ditz right. Banned again, lmao!
Biracial

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2013
Billie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG. You were banned again? Gosh, this is your fulltime job. I'm so sorry.
Well, clean up your act, fly right and maybe it won't happen for another couple of months. You must be penciling out a few new names in preparation, huh?
Look at the upside, you probably set a Topix record.
The more she gets banned, she comes back and gets even worse. Isn't it time to straighten up you would think? lol
Pete

Kenmore, WA

#21 Aug 14, 2013
Well I'll sleep better tonight. The moderators are doing a great job.
Truth Serum

Chisinau, Moldova

#24 Aug 15, 2013
Barney wrote:
Well isn't that rich! You're the biggest joke we've seen on here in quite a while, and believe me when I say that's saying a lot.

My guess is you have no true social life and are self conscious, so you making attempts to make people feel bad on Topix makes you feel like a real man. It's either that or you're compensating for a lack of you know what.

Keep starting threads, switching your unregistered name, and rate yourself as "funny. brilliant. agree." like you have been - lmfao.
He He

Iraq

#25 Aug 15, 2013
Pete wrote:
Well I'll sleep better tonight. The moderators are doing a great job.
Right! It must be nice to be a grandfathered-in moderator on Topix. You get to read the comments and delete anything from people you don't agree with regardless of its content. That's how Rochester Topix works anyhow.

Out of curiosity, how many chins do you have now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A&E's "First 48" Filming In Rochester With RPD (Oct '12) 2 hr drachmaticone 62
Wease picks his fights (Jul '15) 2 hr Slammer is justice 496
Fresh Sweet Corn Three For A Buck. 5 hr Yankee Dave 7
Abby Wambach is overrated, ugly, and a bore (Sep '12) 6 hr Ha Ha 49
Are Republican Fed U With The Cave In Bend Over... 6 hr Ha Ha 6
Rochester blows! 6 hr Ha Ha 21
News This Is How You Vote With Your Vagina 7 hr Ha Ha 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages