West-side police reports

West-side police reports

There are 3 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jun 23, 2013, titled West-side police reports. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Someone drove over the lawn of a Kirkfield Road home on June 18. Someone slashed tires on a car parked on Woodhill Drive on June 18. Someone smashed the window of a car parked at Greece Canal Park on June 17. The window of a Scotch Pine Drive home was smashed on June 16. Someone poured an unknown substance into the gas tank of a car parked on ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

BangBangAll Summer

Rochester, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2013
What a joke! I Challenge the Democrap & Comical to report the city police reports.
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2013
The D&C are using a picture of plastic toy handcuff's for the picture in this story.

lmfao
TheFakeBarnhart

Rochester, NY

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Maybe the white criminals in the burbs only get the toy handcuffs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James Shepard for Rochester Mayor 1 hr Charlie 4
Per Ca-pita Rochester NY Is More Deadly/Dangero... 3 hr MikeMeggLivesWith... 2
News Walmart Fight Involving 30 People Near Rocheste... 4 hr Living In Paradise 22
Park Ave Fest 9 hr Ha Ha 84
15 yr old who stole hummer/mercedes is a dad 9 hr Goforit 3
Brittanee Drexel Comment from Hemingway, SC for... 21 hr Slammer 35
I can't wait to vote forTRUMP!!! 21 hr TRUMP aint no chump 172

Rochester Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages