Danielle Shrom friend of Megan Merkel, Woman Who Killed Teacher

Posted in the Rochester Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
RacistFireCrotch BarnFart

Rochester, NY

#1 Oct 23, 2012
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots/tuesday-mugsho...

Was she driving the same vehicle that drove over and killed the teacher, Heather Boyum??

This white girl saw with her own eyes what drinking and driving does, yet she didn't learn anything from it.

Whites are some sick and reckless people.
Jenna Tilworts

United States

#2 Oct 23, 2012
This dimwit needs to be locked up ASAP before she starts reproducing.
FUGLY

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2012
RacistFireCrotchBarnFart wrote:
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots /tuesday-mugshot
Was she driving the same vehicle that drove over and killed the teacher, Heather Boyum??
This white girl saw with her own eyes what drinking and driving does, yet she didn't learn anything from it.
My username says it all. She's 20? Wow.
Rhonduh was born TARDED

Rochester, NY

#4 Oct 23, 2012
http://waynetimes.com/mugshots /tuesday-mugshot
Maybe she knew a good auto repair shop, got car fixed and new brakes.

Hey, Cullerds see everyday what drugs, hooking and mooching on welfare does, leads to stabbings, shootings and killing, yet they don't ever learn anything from it either.
Cullerds are some sick and reckless beings.
Otto Maimynd

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2012
Dani needs to be locked up and have her license permanently yanked. Whatta complete douchewench.
Phrontell Lobo Tomei

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 23, 2012
Not if it's her first offense and it's not a Felony, she wont get locked up. Probably just probation or a few weekends is all.
Otto Maimynd

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
Phrontell Lobo Tomei wrote:
Not if it's her first offense and it's not a Felony, she wont get locked up. Probably just probation or a few weekends is all.
Frontal, that's why the cops were idiots for not charging her when she moved her car from the accident scene after meg ran over the teacher. She was drunk then too.

And BTW, I'm hearing rumors she had her kid in the car too???
I call shenanigans

Rochester, NY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
Phrontell Lobo Tomei wrote:
You're right. Unfortunately, the law is the law but we all know how this is going to end ultimately. It's sad that we can only helplessly sit back and watch and wait as this gang of clowns slaughter innocent people one by one. It really makes me long for the days of the angry mob.

If owning the car and riding in the car that had run over and killed someone isn't a big enough wake up call then nothing is. If feeling the body of a person rolling under the undercarriage of your car doesn't bother you then nothing will.
Learn The Laws

Rochester, NY

#9 Oct 23, 2012
.17 is aggrevated DWI. She won't be allowed to do DDP (drunk driver program) because NYS recentley took that away. Probably 6 months no license. Mandatory breathalyzer thing in her car for a year. 2nd offense is a felony.
Learn The Laws

Rochester, NY

#10 Oct 23, 2012
If kid in the car...definitely a felony charge. However, they often plea it down to a misdemeanor. But given high profile of this case, they may not plea her down. She will probably get Fiandach...if she has any money. Fines will be huge.

Rochester, NY

#11 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/local/story/Megan-...

13 finally covers it.
Rachel probably saw this thread with the mugshot link.
Yet still, they don't tell us if its the same car.
Megan

Rochester, NY

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Suck an egg and choke on it.
Otto Maimynd

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2012
I call shenanigans wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right. Unfortunately, the law is the law but we all know how this is going to end ultimately. It's sad that we can only helplessly sit back and watch and wait as this gang of clowns slaughter innocent people one by one. It really makes me long for the days of the angry mob.
If owning the car and riding in the car that had run over and killed someone isn't a big enough wake up call then nothing is. If feeling the body of a person rolling under the undercarriage of your car doesn't bother you then nothing will.
Well said. I can't imagine how Heather Boynums friends and family feel about this.
Plumber Joe

Rochester, NY

#14 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
""" If feeling the body of a person rolling under the undercarriage of your car doesn't bother you then nothing will."""

That sentence is the moral of the story.

Rochester, NY

#15 Oct 23, 2012
Schumer should make a law that takes the cars away from anyone arrested for DWI, and if convicted the car should be scrapped. And reguardless who owns the car.
So Many Idiots

Honeoye Falls, NY

#16 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
You are exactly right! These people are total sociopaths with no regard for the effect of their behavior on others. They will never learn, nor do they want to change their selfish, destructive ways. This is rubbing salt in the wound for the Boyum family. I feel so bad for them! Wish we could lock up these trainwrecks forever!
Otto Maimynd

United States

#17 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Megan-Merkel-Friend-C harged-With-DWI/Bj2HG-ZnSkyaXb _siInkoA.cspx
13 finally covers it.
She's smirking in that mugshot. This is all just fun and games to her. How much longer until she kills someone too?
Otto Maimynd

United States

#18 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text> If feeling the body of a person rolling under the undercarriage of your car doesn't bother you then nothing will.
It blows my mind that she could ever consider drinking and driving again after seeing firsthand someones internals splattered a 1/4mi down the road.
Warsaw Resident

Rochester, NY

#19 Oct 23, 2012
'*** a **** and choke on it'.

Rochester, NY

#22 Oct 23, 2012
http://www.13wham.com/news/loc al/story/Megan-Merkel-Friend-C harged-With-DWI/Bj2HG-ZnSkyaXb _siInkoA.cspx
13 finally covers it.
First the 13 story had no name attached to it, but now Patrice Walsh name is on it. lol

Seems they get these stories without even leaving their desk, so maybe 13wham needs to think about selling some of their 13wham vehicles as they are really not needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White Cop Gets to Quit Before Getting Fired 33 min ThirdWorldCommunity 84
News City to reassess nuisance point system 2 hr only the truth 10
Should people on E.B.T. be allowed to pick out ... (Apr '13) 3 hr only the truth 166
News 1 dead, 6 injured after Gates shooting 3 hr only the truth 2
Break room ratings 3 hr Slammer 261
White Suburban Italian Thugs Arrested For Sever... (Mar '14) 4 hr nickbo13 9
News Rochester man convicted of drug conspiracy 4 hr Larry Jones 1
More from around the web

Rochester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]